Bob Marley

tsquare

I was wondering if anyone out there had Bob Marley's accurate birth Data,
When I play around with it I want to make sure I have the right stuff.
So if anyone has it and is willing to share, I would be very thankfull.
Thankyou!
Tsquare

tsquare

Thanks shiningray!
I heard somewhere before that he was a leo, but aquarius makes sence.
6 retrogrades, thats intersting.
The mars, mercury conj, is interesting, even by signs, and then you have the aspects, like uranus in the 6thH, and neptune.

Chorion is what I find facinating in his chart, 10thH and well, conjunct the uranus, neptune trine......Rainbow bridge......dont know enough about this yet. I can see why some would concider him quite prophetic of thing to come,
Some extremely interesting grand trines there.
Beautifull paterns.

Venus in his 4th is something I have to look into.....that looks interesting.....as well as his pluto opposition mercury....I think he died of brain cancer, or something like that.
I need a history lesson for sure on this guy.
I have to dig into this later, now I can. it'll be fun to do a synistry and see just why I love his music so much....then again so do alot of people.... I dont always need a reason, but it seems a nice way to learn astrology.

Another fun thing to do will be to check transits on times of death....I want to see what part pluto and chorion played, or even venus.
Time for me to do some research, itll be fun.(I just read something interesting on my jupiter in scorpio, conj IC first degree, third house today.):)
Thanks,
Tsquare

Interesting chart, he has a packed 2nd house which could mean he is quite resourceful, self sufficient. With the NN in Cancer 8th he has to let of the physical security and merge with another on a deep healing and transformational level. And that Moon in Scorpio 12th is interesting it is nicely aspected as well although maybe there could be some intense turbulent emotions he finds hard to get hold of, with it being a 12th Moon. Which is disposited by that Pluto in Leo 8th wow that is intensely emotional. His Moon rules the 8th as well and placed in the 12th, I would have to look up the meaning for it. And Saturn in Cancer in the 7th learning about emotional relationships. I will look at his later, unravel it some more.:)

tsquare

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_15_bob_marley.22781.27911.gif&res=100&va=&cid=48dfileGoZ1IV-u1175704821
===============
I thought I'd post the astrodienst chart as well, with some more stuff like astroids etc, ect,.
Thought it was interesting his part of fortune was conjunct jupiter....there is other stuff as well......lots in the 10thH.
I am wondering where his 13 children come from,(laugh) thats lots of kids.
Busy guy.
yet nothing in the 5thH. Edit: Other then Aries I suppose.
========================
Tsquare

Edit: here is a chart without all those aspect lines, it can get kind of messy.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=48dfileGoZ1IV-u1175704821
==============
Tsquare

Last edited:

tsquare

Wow, I never thought much of lilith before, but this looked fairly acurate for Bobs chart, Not sure where it comes from but waterlily posted it in the karmic astrology section. I am going to have to pay lilith a little more attention in the future, thought it was intersting.

Bob has lilith in the 10H libra....as well as other things, but here is lilith.

LILITH IN THE 10th HOUSE lets you gladly manipulate other perople. You strive for fame, power and status, but may not recognize the side effects of these things or you recognize them, but suppress or don't admit them at the same time. The result can be problems, restrictions and in the long run bitterness and discords, which you consider as an interference factor in your life surely. Either you don't accept that another one has power over you, or you are not consciously about others that use their power to your disadvantage at all. And thus you surely are in conflict with leading persons permanently, if you are aware of this, because you need very much freedom, and therefore you also could avoid partnerships or allow them to be on a friendship level only. Probably your demands are much too high, and you overload yourself with responsibilities within the areas of partnership and public relations. This position tempts to taboo breakings, to a questioning of conventions and undemocratic social structures.
-------------
I thought this was pretty spot on for him.
Now by sign. Libra.
---------------
LILITH IN LIBRA makes fair, diplomatically and harmony-striving. You like to flirt and manipulate your fellow beings with well-meaning intention. You permanently go into and break or let brake partnerships, because you vary between commitment and thirst for autonomy. The cause could be that you don't want to admit your wrong conceptions about fellow beings, or you don't want to see their real characters. Surely also belongs to it, that you may consider yourself completely different, contrary to the others, or that you are simply misjudged. You are of wisdom and intuition, as well as psychological ability and music love, but you may not have knowledge about it all. You wish to receive emotional loyalty from your life partner, and you want to be accepted emotionally. Probably you have very high requirements in partnerships and wish well working interpersonal relations to yourself.
-------------
pretty spot on for bob as well.....Lilith is intersting....seems to stand out quite a bit in a chart.
Thought it was neat.
===============================
Tsquare

Last edited:

tsquare

I thought I would post Bob's Retrogrades, from Radu's post on retrogrades and reincarnations in the Karmic Astrology Section.
I thought they were interesting. TsquarezzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
------------------------------------

Retrograde Jupiter Karma:

The karma in the retrograde Jupiter always deals with introspection through the higher mind. the individual must be able to justify himself to

himself in order to feel that he is truly worthy of the respect and honor that Jupiter promises.
In some former incarnation there had to be a high regard for some religious or spiritual principle which the individual has seen violated. In

the current life he feels even more determined to restate the value of this principle in his mind.
He has to guard against being judgmental of others as he sees an outer world vibrating to rules he cannot fathom.
still he must have patience with others, if he expects them to listen to the expression of his inner truths.
On another level, there is a tremendous amout of deja-vu experiences inherent in the Retrograde Jupiter. Times and places fromt he past all

blend into a continuous present, such that at any given moment or in any given place, the individual is in touch with generalizing that time or

place, the individual into all like times and places he has experienced. Thus, his conciousness expands through these two dimensions

simultaneuosly, and often without limitiation. He does not know how to bind him mind totally inward to a fine point focus. Instead he absorbs

the symbols of his thoughts from his environment, ultimatelly to learn that anywhere is home, and anytime is now!
The more these outer symbols represent the truths he learned in a former life, the more comfortable he becomes.
------------------------------------------

Retrograde Saturn Karma:

Retrograde Saturn always indicates a continuing Karma from past incarnations. Whatever the lesson, the individual is unusually slow in

bringing it to completion. Thus, in this life he needs to carry the extra weight in his soul of a former life so that when the two ultimately

combine there will be enough evidence for him to fully understand his true mission. Much of what he does in this life is a repeat of what his

saturn already stands for. But now he faces circumstances and situations that are slightly different. the Retrograde action of the planet can

make him feel its retrictive force, particularly if he tries to escape the weight of its lesson. But, if he flows with it, understanding that through

the patient guidance he is recieving, he is slowly being led to identification with something higher than he may have imagined, he can truly

appreciate the workings of god's beautiful universe through this planet.
Saturn is one's teacher and when it appears retrograde, the individual has experienced similar teachings before this life. As the years unfold

there is an enormous amount of wisdom that steadily pours from the retrograde Saturn.
Of all the planets, it is the most natural and comfortable in its retrograde position, for it affords the individual a kind of second chance to

improve on the relationship formed between his soul, the circumstances he was faced with in a past incarnation, and how these were

understood. Now under the gentle guidance of Saturn, he is able to put into form all that he has learned int he past.
-----------------------------------------------

Retrograde Uranus Karma

On a personal level, retrograde Uranus plays havoc in human relationships. The individual experiences an inner changeability that often

makes him hypocritical to himself. his mental and emotional levels often fight each other so that he may know certain things which should

lead him in the direction which his knowledge points to, but at the same time, he feels other things which may lead him in an entirely different

direction.

He is living a Karma of learning how to express the inner freedom that he brings into this life. And, he must not be bound by trying to make

sense at all times to others, or even himself. A free spirit does not always appear to make sense, nor should it. The fact is, that a logical

continuance of common sense in an individual is more of a saturnian trait, bound by the rigidity of order, discipline, and the pointing of

oneself towards specific goals. But the individual with Retrograde Uranus is not living such a Karma.

In order to explore his inner being, as well as so many other realms of understanding that mankind as a whole has not yet reached, his path is

often long and crooked. He darts this way and that seeking the formulas that make the world work. Still, he knows that his quest is a never

ending process, for each new discovery leads to still another question. He can be extremely happy so long as others do not try to force him

into molds of thinking and behaviour patterns that he has already transcended due to the meaningless roles they play in his perception of the

grand scheme.
He has learned how to be independent in former incarnations, and now he must use this independence to rediscover and understand the

reason he originally wanted it.
---------------------------------------------------
Retrograde Neptune Karma

The individual with Retrograde Neptune is living through the Karma of learning how to sort out that which is real in terms of his ideals, and

that which gives the appearance of fulfilling his dreams. He knows what he needs but has difficulty finding it in the external world. Constantly

living one dream after another, he often winds up running from imaginary shadows, while chasing unrealisitc fantasies. Still, he must find his

ideals int he world of "no form" which has such a strong hold on him. He sometimes makes the mistake of projecting past dreams into

present situations. This does not allow him to see the reality of the present clearly. He is highly intuitive, and through the different Retrograde

phases he is often able to know the outcome oa situations long before he gets into them. But until he learns how to cope with the subtle flow

of Neptunian energy that he feels within himself, he does not easily trust his intuition.

These individuals must learn how to integrate their senses with the ideals and dreams that they bring into this life. Instead of trying to distort

perceptions in order to make the present fit the past, there must be an awareness of what parts of the present truly symbolize the parts of the

past that are karmically incomplete.
-------------------------------------------------
Retrograde Pluto Karma

The individual with retrograde Pluto is living through a Karma of experiencing mass consciousness within himself. He feels the impact of

world thought, and is conscious of how it relates to world though throughout the ages. Not always expressing outwardly what he knows, he

tends to see other individuals as part of a larger and more inclusive whole rather than on a constant one-to-one basis.
In his personal life, it is far less important what he does whan what he thinks about what he does. Much of the time he lives within is

conscience, sifting through the great multitude of feelings and experiences within himself.

The spiritual growth possible with retrograde Pluto is limited only by the individuals conscious mind. He can literally rise above much karma

of his entire race if he chooses. Interestingly enough, if he tries to avoid elevating his Karma, he will feel the lower karmas of others around

him anyway. Thus, if he chooses to elevate himself, he truly can begin to live the parable of "being in this world but not of it." In order to

eventually achieve this he goes through temporary withdrawls during the first half of life, until he learns how to be impersonal with the

intensity of the world he senses outside himself, so that he ultimately reaches the point at which he no longer feels it acting within himself.
---------------------------------------
Thought those were cool, Thanks Radu.
Tsquare

I have just been reading up about Bob Marley, and his father died when he aged 10 but even while he was there he traveled a lot and Bob never really saw him. Maybe this is shown by Saturn in a t.square with Neptune/Chiron/Venus. And some of the 10th house stuff.

And he also suffered from racism as a child which could be shown by the Scorpio Moon which rules the 8th and Pluto in Leo 8th, his racial identity. Being Mixed raced and dealing with taboo subjects in his early years of nurturing. He was forced to learn self defense.

Quote Bob Marley

I don't have prejudice against myself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white.

I was just reading about his death and the Cancer, and here is a quote by him which might explain some of the lessons he was learning in this lifetime. With the packed 2nd house/SN Capricorn and NN Cancer 8th house facing death crisis transformation, and life. I had a shiver run down my spine when I read this. It was running through my mind what his Nodes meant all morning but this may be some of the answer, and that near the end of his life he did learn this lesson. Money Can't buy life.

While flying home from Germany to Jamaica for his final days, Marley became ill, and landed in Miami for immediate medical attention. He died at Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in Miami, Florida on the morning of May 11, 1981 at the age of 36. His final words to his son Ziggy were "Money can't buy life."[6] Marley received a state funeral in Jamaica, which combined elements of Ethiopian Orthodoxy and Rastafari tradition. He was buried in a crypt near his birthplace with his Gibson Les Paul, a soccer ball, a marijuana bud, a ring that he wore every day that was given to him by the Prince Asfa Wossen of Ethiopia (eldest son of HIM), and a Bible. A month before his death, he was awarded the Jamaican Order of Merit.

I will have to read more on the North Node in 8th, I have it saved on my computer somewhere, although I was looking for the SN Capricorn but that's gone missing. If there is anything interesting I find I will post it. This is a very interesting chart to look at T.square. I have never worked with Lilith so I never know how she works in the chart, but from what you have posted it does seem pretty accurate for the taboo breaking/society, can you post the link to the thread so I can read my Lilith in the 12th house Leo pretty please. :D Or just bump up the thread and I will find it.

tsquare

ShiningRay Quote:
I had a shiver run down my spine when I read this.

I know, exciting huh?:)
Kinda like looking at a ghost.
I had the song Get Up Stand Up, playing in the backround and could see all this interaction in his chart, it was like seeing the guy's whole life being played over again.

I ran accross this awhile before you posted in Wickipidia, and found it facinating.

I saved the Lilith stuff to my computer in notepad so I'll just post it here,
This is everything that was there that Waterlily put in her one post thread in the Karmic Astrology Section, under some name I can't remember, something something black moon, like.... living under the black moon or something.
I'm pretty sure I know where it's at, but I'm a little tired now, pulled an allnighter, and my attention is starting to do what it wants to do, without much of my say.
So here it is.

Time for a long nap, and then I really want to see this chart with some freshly freed up attention. So I can play with some times and dates in his carrer....I'd like to see where his assassination attempt is in his chart, Id like to think it's somewhere in his 10thH......but my intuition sorta went with my attention and pulling off magic is out of the question, I'm starting to move into that heavy sort of efforting mode, trying to remember stuff, instead of just seeing stuff. Like the flow of data in my mental space is going to get real heavy, solid, and i'll be pushing arround all these massy thoughts again. Instead of just having answers and thoughts appear out of thin air and dissapear again at will.

TsquarezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............

=======================================================
=======================================================

Lilith In The Houses

LILITH IN THE 1st HOUSE lets you always fight impulsively and initiatively for liberalism and fairness. You have ingenuity and foam over with energy in relations, partnerships and public-referred interests. With sexual adventures you can get enticed easily and if someone offers a leading role to you, you take it without thinking. In this position there is a tendency to come into problematic situations repeatedly, and also to understand the life life-worthy only as a kind of nonstop action.

LILITH IN THE 2nd HOUSE directs efforts on hedonistic activities and the acquisition of property. Quickly you succumb to material temptations, and you accumulate properties. You probably don't recognize the problems coming along with that, or you don't want to admit them at all, you don't react, but look for harmony and have a sense of art. Perhaps you regret it soon, if you commit yourself in a partnership, especially if you went into financial dependence.

LILITH IN THE 3rd HOUSE can cause misunderstandings and misjudgings while looking on yourself or on other persons. Perhaps it is not clear to you, how much independence you need, or you even don't want to admit that at all. Therefore you terminate relationships when they become seriously, or you go into a relationship, but get very unhappy with it. You don't want to commit yourself and you also need mental liberty. You feel safe with informal contacts, to which you are looking intensively for, and you can get tempted to meetings without problems.

LILITH IN THE 4th HOUSE looks for fulfilment in family, home and homeland. Probably you suffer from the missing autonomy, anyhow you don't get lucky. You gladly invite to meals and meet the whole family to communicative happenings. You strive for harmony and diplomacy, but are inclined to misjudge your fellow beings. Possibly there is discord between understanding and feeling.

LILITH IN THE 5th HOUSE spreads charisma, but possibly lets you misjudge your children. It can lead to fatal misunderstandings, if you don't use your intuition and wisdom with children. Maybe it comes to manipulations on one side or even mutually. You are maybe a phoney and like to set yourself on stage. Gladly you surround yourself with luxury and look for harmony, need a lot of freedom. You easily succumb to the temptation to take part in speculations.

LILITH IN THE 6th HOUSE often lets you succumb to rational temptations of perfection, correctness and hygiene. On the other hand also an irrational, intuitive attraction shows up. A fight between understanding and feeling could occur here. Perhaps you internally hate all the perfection and such things. You may misjudge the reality frequently, and you take the liberty to place criticism without the necessary objectivity at the same time. Your psychological understanding is very noticeably and perhaps you find your healing in helping other people, in healing and in sympathy for others. In partnerships and relations it could come to a conflict between your thirst for autonomy and an urge to commit yourself to the other. If your public life gets too stressful you may tend to retreat from it for a while.

LILITH IN THE 7th HOUSE causes a fight between a commitment urge and a strive for independence. Perhaps you are able to analyze your own psychological situation in every detail, but you succumb to the temptation to change nothing, showing the same behaviors again and again, of which you know exactly that you harm yourself. Gladly you manipulate your fellow beings with best intentions and flirts are your speciality. Also, you love the music and show your mediating, always fair and harmony-referring nature.

LILITH IN THE 8th HOUSE brings you in contact with power. Perhaps you don't notice it at all, or you don't want to admit that people use their power. There is also the possibility that you misjudge your own power by suppressing others. Possibly you expose yourself consciously to dangers or get enticed to dangerous and or sexual activities. This position usually brings contacts with deaths and losses in early years. By your internal wisdom you understood with the years that death is a part of the life.

LILITH IN THE 9th HOUSE makes optimistically, generous and gives interest in philosophy and religion. You strive very intensively for education and overload yourself with knowledge. There is the possibility, that others misjudge you or take advantage of you, or you negate your abilities or don't want to admit them. You need a lot of independence and are characterized by honesty, fairness and love for justice. You gladly are missionary and make use of your psychological understanding. Possibly others misunderstand you, and there exists a danger of getting enticed by very high and honourable, but not daily ideals making you appearing as unworldly and queer to your fellow beings. You would never say no to an education journey and immediately get into the airplane, also, the temptation of an emigration is very big here, whereby the danger of idealizing the destination of the emigration exists, and you may later realize to have been a victim of an illusion. If you meet your probably permanent desires to travel far away by just doing it, you may come in contact to many interesting people, and thus you will be able to extend your horizon.

LILITH IN THE 10th HOUSE lets you gladly manipulate other perople. You strive for fame, power and status, but may not recognize the side effects of these things or you recognize them, but suppress or don't admit them at the same time. The result can be problems, restrictions and in the long run bitterness and discords, which you consider as an interference factor in your life surely. Either you don't accept that another one has power over you, or you are not consciously about others that use their power to your disadvantage at all. And thus you surely are in conflict with leading persons permanently, if you are aware of this, because you need very much freedom, and therefore you also could avoid partnerships or allow them to be on a friendship level only. Probably your demands are much too high, and you overload yourself with responsibilities within the areas of partnership and public relations. This position tempts to taboo breakings, to a questioning of conventions and undemocratic social structures.

LILITH IN THE 11th HOUSE brings strong autonomy efforts. You are very tolerant and open to unusualnesses, surely have strange, but very creative artistic attitudes and prefer open partnerships, that others would rather consider as friendships only. You look for adventurous friendships, but could tend to misjudge the kind of your friends natures, or you don't want to admit them. Intuition and wisdom are nevertheless very strong, as well as your inventor talent. You like to present your eccentric nature.

LILITH IN THE 12th HOUSE seems to create an urge for illusions, fantasies and intoxication conditions. You are probably susceptibly to drugs and easily impressable. On the other hand, this position gives a very strong creative and inspirative capability. You vary between social contacts and retreats to isolation, are engaged excessively in the social area and help sympatheticly wherever it is necessary, whereby you also might neglect yourself. Perhaps a tendency exists, to walk through the life without a self, because you negate, don't recognize or want to admit your own needs.
nmazca.com/coeli/lilith.htm

* Re: Lilith:The Dark Moon in Signs

LILITH IN ARIES often causes an extreme strive for autonomy, leading to problems in partnerships, because you are very interested in partnerships. Perhaps you are changing restlessly possible life partners without committing yourself, because there is always anything wrong with them. With flirts you are courageously, quickly and also successfully, possibly tending to one nite stands. Partnerships and sexual matters can be of uncertainty. You are fair, fighting for justice and peace.
LILITH IN TAURUS gives extraordinary love for the beauty and big emotional activity. You look for your security needs in a relationship, contacting others by flirting. With gifts and properties others can attract you, and probably you achive material security in a partnership. But you maybe get disturbed by the material dependence then, and your emotional harmony turns out of the balance.

LILITH IN GEMINI usually causes a strive for independence, particularly in intellectual areas. Perhaps you dedicate yourself to the beautiful literary arts or work in the public relations area. You have a diplomatic and psychological feeling and can entertain your fellow beings very well. Probably you tend to superficialnesses and your objectivity is limited sometimes, because you can get enticed and bounded by ideas easily. You possibly like to change your fellow beings, especially partners, if possible without their and even sometimes your own knowledge. In this position emotions can be suppressed unnoticed or converted to rationalities.

LILITH IN CANCER urges you to create domestic and family peace. You like to meet many people in your home in order to have expanded meals with them, whereby you take part in discussions very emotionally and with psychological knowledge. In family matters you are inclined not to recognize things or situations correctly, or you don't want to admit situations and circumstances because you get enticed by unrealistic opinions very easily.

LILITH IN LEO produces strong entertainment urges. Without any problems people can attract you to go to parties, where you then set yourself on stage. You also want to participate in bets and speculations, though your intuition tells you rather to leave your hands of it. You create harmony and peace, know how to flirt and to manipulate people to general well-being. You are probably well-known due to your charming character.

LILITH IN VIRGO blurrs the objectivity and lets you express criticism at wrong places perhaps. You simply don't want to commit yourself, are very orientationless regarding occupation and partnership. Other people may get confused by you, because this confusive position produces paradoxes in almost all areas of life. You perhaps tend hopelessly between commitment and autonomy urge, between social contacts and retreat. On the other hand, psychological and analytic abilities are almost unsurpassably strong, and your intuition beats everything. Unfortunately the possibility exists that you are not conscious about your abilities, or that you don't want to admit them.

LILITH IN LIBRA makes fair, diplomatically and harmony-striving. You like to flirt and manipulate your fellow beings with well-meaning intention. You permanently go into and break or let brake partnerships, because you vary between commitment and thirst for autonomy. The cause could be that you don't want to admit your wrong conceptions about fellow beings, or you don't want to see their real characters. Surely also belongs to it, that you may consider yourself completely different, contrary to the others, or that you are simply misjudged. You are of wisdom and intuition, as well as psychological ability and music love, but you may not have knowledge about it all. You wish to receive emotional loyalty from your life partner, and you want to be accepted emotionally. Probably you have very high requirements in partnerships and wish well working interpersonal relations to yourself.

LILITH IN SCORPIO may let you be enticed by sexual attractions easily, whereby you subordinate yourself to a more powerful partner or in reverse, or it comes to a mutually making the most of power. In this position the danger exists that you don't recognize these powers at all, the own or those of the others. You have to deal with setbacks, accidents and symbolic as well as real deaths, although there are usually opportunities to avoid it before any danger appears. You are maybe addicted to dangers because you want to exceed borders. Possibly you had to make experiences with death in the childhood, but can see the death as an inevitable part of the life due to your large psychological regeneration ability now.

LILITH IN SAGITTARIUS surely confronts you with the temptations of education journeys. If there is something to learn somewhere, you are quickly at place and you won't leave out a single opportunity to travel. Your contact to fellow beings is, due to your knowledge and psychological understanding, rather missionary and manipulative, but always with well-meaning intention. You are popular in a certain way because you try to apply diplomacy and fairness. At all your optimism and all the generosity you spread out, it could come to the situation that other people take advantage of you, or that you misjudge fellow beings.

LILITH IN CAPRICORN lets you hardly resist to the temptations of fame, status and power. You could bring yourself into large difficulties, because you misjudge the actual naturenesses of these characteristics, or you don't want to admit them at all. Problems in partnerships are usually resulting therefore in this position. You could tend to change your fellow beings and, in addition, to suppress their inner values completely. You look for autonomy, but perhaps won't necessarily also grant it to others.

LILITH IN AQUARIUS lets you misjudge your friends easily. Probably you have completely wrong conceptions of them or of what your friends think about you. You strive for autonomy with manipulative methods and psychological tricks, reject all too tight interpersonal relations and consider partnerships and relations rather as friendships. You surely hardly tend to commit yourself, although you want to to express any certain inner urge. Your fairness, tolerance, global thinking and humanity are noticeable, and you may argue with degenerated art or queer music styles. Though your intuitivity is remarkable, you could tend to a nonperception of the mentioned things.

LILITH IN PISCES can produce almost high-grade blurryness and impressingness. Perhaps you go voluntarily in dependence, also separatingnesses and an excessive social activity characterizes you. Possibly you repudiate yourself and don't recognize your internal needs or you don't want allow them to yourself. Fantasy, art sense and inspiration are very strong here. In addition, this position shows the danger to succumb to illusions and surrealities again and again. Possibly the whole life does not appear to you as real, but as virtual