Franz Bardons 360 heads of the zone girding the earth, oft compared to sabian smbls

tsquare

Copied and pasted from here.
http://www.hermes-press.com/bardon1.htm#360

3. The 360 Heads of the Zone Girdling the Earth

These heads, which I will now describe in detail, hold in constant harmony, in the zone girdling the earth, all actions and conditions. Each head is a high intelligence with all the faculties that any being of this sphere may possess. So, for instance, a magician can be informed by any of these heads about the past, the present and the future of our physical world, and each head, by force of the Akasha-principle, can affect our earth.

[More than 100 words cannot be copied from internet sites. copyright breach. Please refer to link only.Mod.]

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquare

This brings us to the end of the description of the 360 heads of the zone girdling the earth. Every magician will agree that their real existance is no doubt only known to a few, i. e. to the high initiates of this earth. The size of this volume makes it impossible for me to give full details on each individual head; I can only publish a few words refering to the general facts of hermetic science. If everything were mentioned that falls under the competence of each individual head, i. e. the work and duties in the zone girdling the earth with respect to the Akasha-principle, the elements, the cause and effect of legality, the laws of analogy, polarity, electromagnetic fluid, etc., more than a whole book with hundreds of pages would have to be written on just one single head. The description of many a head whose range of competence is very great would fill not just one volume, but a good number of volumes.

[[[CoPCheck out your asc. degree and see of it lines up for you somewhat, check planet placements as well....I have often noticed the nodes seem to work out for people, or at the least are often descriptive.....have fun!

Tsquare

========================================

Last edited by a moderator: