Progressed Sun changing signs

lazarusx

I was just wondering how substantiate the difference in character is when an individual's sun progress's into the next sign? I heard the sun has the greatest impact with the progressions as it takes a very long time (depending on the initial starting degree) for the sun to change signs.

My sun has progressed into Leo 1"42' which is just over 1 degree away from an exact conjunction with my natal Venus. I've heard the aspects the sun makes to natal positions has the most pronounced impact in how an individual may change.

It hasn't moved too far into Leo, but i've noticed my attitude towards relationships is been dramatically altered, i'm more extroverted in my approach to women then i ever use to be, i seem more action-orientated with how i view the world.

I can't find much information on progressions, but i find this fascinating because it's such a fundamental shift from one element to the other, while still incorporating the previous one. Does anyone have any thoughts?

EDIT:

Argh i missed the stickys up the top, i'll have a read through them also.

Last edited:

yelena234

Hi,

I know that P Sun brings big change in the life of one person. In my case it was new love, because my Natal Sun is in 7th house. It doesn't happen right away, when the Sun is going over to the next sign; it happen a bit later.

My female friend had great problems from 2001 on: divorced, bad health, death of her great love and finally in March 2011, she met new love.
Progressed Sun was already on the start of 2009, what means she was in phase of great change, after many tears and worries.

As I see, also her P Mars has changed the sign.

Her two Charts (Natal + Secondary Progression):

Attachments

• astro_25gw_01_a_w_200917_hp_34840_788.gif
    astro_25gw_01_a_w_200917_hp_34840_788.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 26
  • astro_25gw_01_a_w_201137_hp_34706_60779.gif
    astro_25gw_01_a_w_201137_hp_34706_60779.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 20