first meeting chart

SYGRYD

Hi! Please,tell me how should i delineate the first chart meeting! SHOULD I MAKE MY NATAL CHART WITH TRANSITS OR SHOULD I MAKE THE CHART OF THE DAY OF FIRST MEETING LIKE A NATAL CHART FOR AN EVENT? I KNOW THE DATE AND TIME OF OUR FIRST MEETING. THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE!

SYGRYD

Hi ! I draw the chart like an event. Our first meeting was on August,8th, at 5:30[UT+0],in Iasi, Romania. It's the correct type of chart? Thank you!:kissing:

SYGRYD

Sorry,i didn't upload the chart:wink: Here is the chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_29_first_meeting.79759.458.jpg
    astro_2gw_29_first_meeting.79759.458.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 33

SYGRYD

I red about first meeting chart in synastry chapter on astrologyweekly.com and I wanted to draw this type of chart like an event.But i was not sure what type of chart should i use. That's why i asked this question. I wanted to look to the Ascendant to see what kind of relation could be, to the Moon phase and other aspects. I thought it's helpful for the synastry.I didn't want to bother anybody! I am sorry !

Fulcrum

Some astrologers do put stock in the first meeting chart, though. A-50 doesn't happen to be one of them, but give it a few days and someone else might comment.

I would, but it'll have to keep for a few days at least.. stupid busy at the moment with non-astrological matters.

You might also wish to consider posting your natal chart with transits for the date and time of the first meeting. And, if you know his vital stats, his natal chart with transits.

SYGRYD

Thank you very much, Fulcrum! You're very kind! I WILL POST MY NATAL CHART WITH TRANSITS FOR AUGUST,8TH,2005 AND HIS NATAL CHART WITH TRANSITS FOR THE SAME DAY. REALLY,I DON'T WANT TO UPSET ANYBODY! THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE! FRIENDLY REGARDS!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_sygryd_200588_hp.9783.29111.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_sygryd_200588_hp.9783.29111.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_24gw_02_lancelot_200588_hp.10035.32682.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_lancelot_200588_hp.10035.32682.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

-Using Maximus inceptional method:
: lord of the Moon sign (Mercury) being in a fixed sign (Leo) = later stages of the relationship a mixture of + and - circumstances, feelings, actions
: Venus partile conjunction with the Moon in the signification house of the first meeting = love (Venus) which is subject to continuous ups and downs, joingings and seperations, highs and lows (Moon), characterizing the quality or dynamic nature of the potential future relationship
: Venus/Moon in an elevated degree of Virgo: means the above described quality and nature of the relationship is extremely so (that is, as described above but to a very intense level)
: Mercury, significator of the direction imprinted by the first meeting, is posited in the 12th house: shows many restrictions, griefs, frustrations, regrets, as part of the nature of the relationship which will ensue from this first meeting, especially so since this significator (Mercury) is partile conjunct the difficult Lillith.
:significator Mercury is retrograde, indicating little forward progress in the developments arising from this first meeting; ie, things go back and forth, but don't really substantially progress anywhere
:Jupiter is significator of the 7th house concerned with such things as possibility of marriage: Jupiter is partile conjunct the SN, which indicates substantial problems either regarding existing marriage (of one or both of the people involved in this first meeting chart) and/or suggesting that marriage between these 2 people is unlikely or would tend to be unfortunate (if ever effected)
:the star Zosma in in longitudinal conjunction with the ascendant; Zosma is a star of Saturn+Venus qualities (so we have an influence equivalent to a Venus conjunct Saturn aspect qualifying the ascending degree) Gives long term influences, but also mixed + and - influences as well.

Overall, the indications of the first meeting chart stamp a varying, up and down, but long lasting imprint upon any relationship springing from this first meeting, foreshadowing a quite difficult road laying ahead.

(PS: like the Greeks and Romans, I consider inceptional charts of great prognostic importance)

Last edited:

SYGRYD

Hi, dr. Farr! Thank you very much for your kindness,for your time according to read my chart! You're so many right in everything you say ! The chart of our first meeting shows exactly our relationship during the time,since 2005 until now. UP AND DOWNS, MIXTURE OF + AND- OF CIRCUMSTANCES,FEELINGS AND ACTIONS. So many obstacles and delays ! Still i understand it's a long lasting time relation. I red so many times your interpretation of this chart, i am so sad, but i will never succeed to give up, i really don't know what will be! Thank you from all my heart! Warmly regards!:kissing: