Uranus in Taurus

!4C

Uranus enters Taurus on May 15, 2018

I'm wondering what other people think this might bring. Taurus rules the financial system and farming, so we can expect upset in at least these areas.

!4C

I was thinking a couple years back that this might increase bartering. It is a form of tax evasion, which can be real helpful in economically repressed areas. Recently, there has been a push by governments to end higher denominations of banknotes. This might be just the beginning of process to end all paper and coin cash. Obviously, the government would prefer all transactions to be electronic because they can be monitored by authorities. This makes an even stronger case for bartering.

Kuntuzangmo

I think it can also lead to leaps and innovations in many of the afore mentioned arenas, in addition to the arts, finery, persistence of vision and purpose, and what it means to be patriotic.

!4C

Should lead to more intelligent economic policies.
Not sure what the means.

[FONT=&quot]Keynesian economics theory was hatched the last time uranus was in taurus. It didn't really have much of an impact until recent decades. We can see what that brought us. [/FONT]

!4C

I think it can also lead to leaps and innovations in many of the afore mentioned arenas, in addition to the arts, finery, persistence of vision and purpose, and what it means to be patriotic.
Yeah, nationalist movements throughout europe were taking over the last time uranus was in taurus. This was also associated with land grabs, in which taurus rules land.

Last edited:

dr. farr

A mundane note:

Taurus is Putin's ascending sign, and is also Trump's 10th house sign; Uranus is the most elevated planet in Trump's natal chart, and is parallel the ruler of Trump's nativity, the Sun.

conspiracy theorist

A mundane note:

Taurus is Putin's ascending sign, and is also Trump's 10th house sign; Uranus is the most elevated planet in Trump's natal chart, and is parallel the ruler of Trump's nativity, the Sun.

Hey, could you link me to the chart that you're using? As you're most likely aware, the conventional chart people use for Putin has him with a Scorpio ASC with all his Libra in the 12th

Dubyadude1986

We will be looking at lots of micro-technology. Uranus in an earthy sign like Taurus, think of micro-drones of various animals. or macro-drones...

This was from 1934 to about 1942? It is important to note the significance in the U.S. chart obviously as well...

Bartering sounds right also. Land could suddenly change... Literally emerge.

david starling

Not sure what the means.

[FONT=&quot]Keynesian economics theory was hatched the last time uranus was in taurus. It didn't really have much of an impact until recent decades. We can see what that brought us. [/FONT]

Keynesian economics was voodooed by the "trickle down", Neo-Liberal tax cut policies of Reagan, Bush Jr., and now DJT, who's doing it too. Obama took the blame for a huge Debt increase because he couldn't convince Congress to undo the tax cuts and loopholes for the ultra-wealthy that were installed by Bush Jr.
I've never understood why tax cuts for the highest income brackets aren't directly tied to investments in the U.S. economy that create jobs here, with penalties if such jobs fail to materialize. Also, DJT and the Republicans are busy REMOVING the safeguards recently put in place that were designed to prevent another economic meltdown. Go figure! :confused:

Sweet Pea

Perhaps a new anti-materialism, anti-capitalism movement will arise. It seems obvious that in the West, we've reached "peak stuff". We all have too many things, overbloated by consumption. Except me, I have Uranus in my 2nd house. I go out of my way to get rid of stuff. Zen simplicity may prevail. :smile:

david starling

Perhaps a new anti-materialism, anti-capitalism movement will arise. It seems obvious that in the West, we've reached "peak stuff". We all have too many things, overbloated by consumption. Except me, I have Uranus in my 2nd house. I go out of my way to get rid of stuff. Zen simplicity may prevail. :smile:

I don't know....Taurus is about having stuff. Maybe a way to be materialistic without harming the environment. What's your Uranian sign?

Sweet Pea

My Uranus is in Leo. No opulence for me! :happy:

Since Uranus also corresponds to the 11th house and Aquarius, maybe the move into Taurus will mean a better sharing out/circulation of planetary resources?

!4C

We will be looking at lots of micro-technology. Uranus in an earthy sign like Taurus, think of micro-drones of various animals. or macro-drones...
[FONT=&quot]There will definitely be more technology in agriculture. Already, some tractors are driving themselves. There have been talk of using small drones as pollinators when bees aren't available.

It's also interesting to think that uranus in taurus can represent both the impact of chaotic climate change on agriculture as well as technology to adapt to it. Weather has been so volatile lately seems like seasonal changes now follow lunar cycles instead of solar cycles. [/FONT]

dr. farr

Hey, could you link me to the chart that you're using? As you're most likely aware, the conventional chart people use for Putin has him with a Scorpio ASC with all his Libra in the 12th

In comparing Putin with Trump (astrologically) I have used Putin's birth chart as relocated to Moscow (a "relocation birth chart") and with the necessary time and angle adjustments. I have found this method (relocation of birth charts to seats of power when looking at nativities from the perspective of mundane astrology) to be often quite revealing. I shall be listing some of the connections between Putin's relocation birth chart, and the Trump nativity, in the near future; for completeness, however, I'll also be posting a comparison between the non-relocated Putin nativity (with Scorpio ascendant) and Trump's natal chart, as well (Note: many astrologers do not accept the conditional reality of relocated birth charts)

conspiracy theorist

In comparing Putin with Trump (astrologically) I have used Putin's birth chart as relocated to Moscow (a "relocation birth chart") and with the necessary time and angle adjustments. I have found this method (relocation of birth charts to seats of power when looking at nativities from the perspective of mundane astrology) to be often quite revealing. I shall be listing some of the connections between Putin's relocation birth chart, and the Trump nativity, in the near future; for completeness, however, I'll also be posting a comparison between the non-relocated Putin nativity (with Scorpio ascendant) and Trump's natal chart, as well (Note: many astrologers do not accept the conditional reality of relocated birth charts)

Ah, I knew there had to be more to the story than what I superficially read. Naturally I've never heard anyone do that before.

Abby83

Uranus enters Taurus on May 15, 2018

I'm wondering what other people think this might bring. Taurus rules the financial system and farming, so we can expect upset in at least these areas.

Oh I'm so excited to see someone brought this transit up. I'm really looking forward to uranus's transit through Taurus. All my life I've found that whenever a planet enters Taurus (including mars) I experienc the most happiness and tranquillity compared to any other sign. Maybe it's because I'm a libra and Taurus rules Venus as well, but I also have a Venus mars conjunction in Virgo. So imo planets in Taurus bring peace, harmony, relaxation, beauty, art, sensual pleasures, focus on values and business, and focus on financial wealth without working your butt off. If you have your values in check, the transit should be easier for you.

Also, if you look at other slow moving planets, Uranus in Taurus will sextile and trine Pluto and Neptune. I think this is a lovely combo and should bring healing to those who suffered through the cardinal squares that lasted four yrs and have left a horrible impact.

Taurus also loves the mother figure. So anything related to the feminine and the mother in ones life will be shaken up. Sensual pleasures are highlighted so I expec to see more of these types of erotic films that released. They will be new and unconventional.

Last edited:

!4C

So imo planets in Taurus bring peace, harmony, relaxation, beauty, art, sensual pleasures, focus on values and business, and focus on financial wealth without working your butt off.
Yeah, taurus rules pleasure of the basic senses. We might see personal devices that directly stimulate nerves for pleasure. That means we can enjoy the pleasure of sex and good food without actually engaging in these activities. It will be like media consumption. Just keep hitting the replay button!! On the down side, easy full-time access can lead to abuse and addictions. I can also see it leading to desensitization for some. In any case, it would be controversial due to its effects on society.