How to spot a pregnancy in a chart : example 1

tikana

Hi people
This is probably the hardest area in astrology – predicting things
At the moment I am only doing pregnancy charts NOT the actual births
I got permission from my friend to use her chart. She has two girls so we will look through both

She got pregnant with her child around March 22 1991
So let’s see what was going on around that time
So there were two eclipses in 1991
One was on Jan 15 1991
Solar Eclipse – 25 cap in 1st house
Conj Merc – mercury rules her 5th house
Sextile IC – automatically domestic issues
Lunar Eclipse – 9 leo in 1st house again
Conjunct mars
Opposed Saturn – rules her chart
Square Neptune
Now we got some hints that there is something major going on we need to look at slow planets starting with Jupiter and ending with Pluto around march of 1991
• Pluto 20 scorpio – sextile merc square sun conj mc
• Neptune 6 cap conjunct venus
• Uranus 12 cap
• Saturn – 2 aqua
• Jupiter 4 leo
Just looking at that we notice that
Solar eclipse and Pluto conj Mercury her 5th house ruler also IC/MH
Lunar eclipse squared Neptune and transiting Neptune conj asce – I thought that was interesting
Transiting Pluto also entering 10th house AHA!
Now we look further
Into progressions
Progressed asce opposed moon (pretty good indicator)
And progressed Jupiter trined MC – rock solid (baby)
Now let’s turn to solar returns
Solar return Asce trined natal Jupiter
Squared sun
Conjunct mc
Sextile asce
Solar return MC conj moon
Trine venus
Conj Pluto
And Uranus

Solar return aspects within itself
Solar return Pluto conj solar return asce
Now let’s look at solar arcs
Merc squares mc – ehh not enough for a baby
Asce conj Saturn – possibly but not really
Asce square Neptune – high probability for a baby
Mars conj Pluto – I’d say no.

all charts are attached

so what was the trigger you might ask

it started with eclipse

Solar Eclipse – 25 cap in 1st house
Conj Merc – mercury rules her 5th house
Sextile IC – automatically domestic issues
Lunar Eclipse – 9 leo in 1st house again
Opposed Saturn – rules her chart

transits
• Pluto 20 scorpio – sextile merc square sun conj mc

progressions
Progressed asce opposed moon (pretty good indicator)
And progressed Jupiter trined MC – rock solid (baby)

backed by solar return
Solar return Asce trined natal Jupiter
Squared sun
Conjunct mc
Sextile asce
Solar return MC conj moon
Conj Pluto

Solar return Pluto conj solar return asce

solar arcs
Asce square Neptune – high probability for a baby

now lets nail little things

so where is the pregnancy in march again going back to lunar phases we noticed that

new moon was at 25 pisces - new moon was sextiling merc and trining IC

full moon was 19 leo - oppossing sun and saturn ruler of her chart

that is enough to say she would get pregnant this month!

T

Attachments

• natalreturn.jpg
    natalreturn.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 80
  • nataltransits.jpg
    nataltransits.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 60
  • solararcs.jpg
    solararcs.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 57
  • secondaryprogressions.jpg
    secondaryprogressions.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 59

Cap

Very interesting, thanks for posting.

I applied traditional techniques (explained here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28962)

This example supports the theory that children are more likely in the year when profected ASC reaches the sign of Jupiter or Venus (1991 profected ASC was in Taurus). Venus (ruler of profected ASC) is in her exaltation in 5th house (whole signs) in trine with ASC (orb 0,29) in solar return chart, this is very good indication.

Lots that need to be activated:

Lot of children ASC+Jup-Sat 19 AQU 31

or alternatively

Lot of sons ASC+Jup-Moon 24 CAN 27

Lot of daughters ASC+Ven-Moon 11 TAU 55

Ruler of the solar return ASC (Mars) is in partile conjunction by antiscia with natal Lot of sons. I am curious, did she have boy or girl?

tikana

Cap

you are setting yourself up for an error. You will have problems solar returns ..some people are sensitive to relocation SRs but not for birth SRs and vice versa. I touch SRs only if i need to confirm something and even then i am suspicious.

remember i got Amy Winehouse's asce within 1 deg error with just 2 known events.

guess was it a boy or a girl?

T

Last edited:

Cap

Even if sex of the child is not correct I still think that SR is a good indication of conception, especially position of Venus (ruler of profected ASC).

It is also interesting that conception occurred during Jupiter's transit through the sign that contains Lot of time of children (ASC+Jup-Mar) 21 LEO 28.

In natal chart (whole signs) 5th house is Taurus. Both Venus (domicile ruler) and Moon (exaltation and triplicity ruler) are oriental indicating child before the age of 30.

Last edited:

tikana

Cap,

it is easy to go back and look at someone's chart knowing the dates or events. here is a challenge for you. Figure out when the second child was conceived.

Good luck
T

Cap

Tikana,

I agree with you that the future is more mysterious than the past. I don't see how my analysis is different from yours in that regard. You have invited us to an open discussion and exchange of opinions here...

tikana

Mysterious - yes, but you can figure out what it holds once you establish the pattern.

:)

i just did a mother of 5 kids charts exact the same pattern. It worked. Most people do not know trad astrology they like to mess with modern. i am kind of with them atm but not convinced about SRs esp when you have fluctuations with birth location or current residence. if there is no consistency, i am not putting any effort on using SRs. My friend hasnt moved far away. I have. My gap is like 12 timezones

so eh
not convinced until i see 90%+ accuracy.

T

Last edited:

Arena

Very interesting tikana
I find the profection method interesting as well, does sound very plausible.

I need to examine my own pregnancies with this :) since I know approx. dates of when I got pregnant with my three children.

Using SR's and LR's we need to always use relocation place I've been told.

JUPITERASC

Very interesting tikana
I find the profection method interesting as well, does sound very plausible.

I need to examine my own pregnancies with this :) since I know approx. dates of when I got pregnant with my three children.

Using SR's and LR's we need to always use relocation place I've been told
as usual there are differenes of opinions
and
astrologers claim to get better results
when using natal locations for both SR's and LR's as well
jury is still out
:smile:

Arena

"as usual" :)

I'm getting used to this now - it was so frustrating in the beginning, but now it is something I got used to, there is always a difference of opinions about almost everything within astrology.

Arena

Very interesting for a sidereal enthusiast as well :)
I see that if you look at her natal in sidereal, then the ruler of ASC is Jupiter and ruler of 5th is Mars ... in her SR for that year Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and her Moon comes into the 1st house and is under Jupiter's influence that way.

tikana

yo,

as usual there is always someone regular who doesn't add any meat into a discussion just sits and derails a conversation and no one dares to come up with 2 pregnancy timing.

T

JUPITERASC

"as usual" :)

I'm getting used to this now - it was so frustrating in the beginning, but now it is something I got used to, there is always a difference of opinions about almost everything within astrology.
Very important to be aware that good results are obtained using different methods
Very interesting for a sidereal enthusiast as well :)
I see that if you look at her natal in sidereal,
then the ruler of ASC is Jupiter and ruler of 5th is Mars ...
in her SR for that year Jupiter is exalted in Cancer
and her Moon comes into the 1st house
and is under Jupiter's influence that way.
Thanks Arena for this interesting comment
quite clearly sidereal works just as well as tropical
:smile:

Arena

Mysterious - yes, but you can figure out what it holds once you establish the pattern.

:)

i just did a mother of 5 kids charts exact the same pattern. It worked. Most people do not know trad astrology they like to mess with modern. i am kind of with them atm but not convinced about SRs esp when you have fluctuations with birth location or current residence. if there is no consistency, i am not putting any effort on using SRs. My friend hasnt moved far away. I have. My gap is like 12 timezones

so eh
not convinced until i see 90%+ accuracy.

T

SR's need to be casted with the sidereal method or counting for precession, otherwise they won't show a correct pattern. You also need to cast them at the place you are living, not to where you were born.

Your chart is not a good example Tikana, since you do not know your recorded birth time.

Last edited:

Glinda

Could a solar arc pluto (ruler of natal 5th) conjunct natal moon in scorpio also mean pregnancy? Natal pluto is in the 4th house. Domestic issues and motherhood seem to fit to this pattern. Solar arc jupiter is conjunct natal saturn ruler of 7th at the same time. Could also mean something.

aquarius7000

I usually am able to get good results by looking at natal pregnancy tendencies and then looking at the transits and progressions. I look at Soar Returns only as a final confirmation.

sasa62

It would be very interesting to know the circumstances that were then ...

In fact this is not a typical example of pregnancy.

Chart suggests major changes identity of the person's (1990 -1991). In any case triggers the attention to their needs whatever they may be at that time. In this sense interpretation without knowing the circumstances may be varied ...

Let me give a couple of variants that we first comes to mind

* Love circumstances and encounters a person who at that time of its closest to the ideal notion of of a man ... it follows pregnancy

or

* The mission of realizing themselves through pregnancy and children

or something else?

Does this person have any of these circumstances or was something else?

Sorry for my English