abusive transits looming

rahu

Banned
abusive transits will be strong between the last weekl of november and the middle of december.the newspapers are full of of family abuse ,killings ect. but these events will be very concentrated in the near furture.social mayhem in general will be almost constant with surges in late november thru the first week of december.if you are concerned or know of abusive conditions keep your feelers up for potential fatal enviroments developing.the most dangerous period will be from 12/1 to 12/8 but the entire period mentioned needs to be watched.
unfortunately the lull in deaths in iraq will end ,as the period from11/28 til12/14 will see a massive increase in terrorist and anti-terrorist behavior.again the first 10 days of december seem to be most virulent.
rahu

Spectrum

Rahu,

I found this which may be of interest on the internet. If everyone embraced these ideas there would be much less myopia and suffering. They come from Vedanta which cite the causes of despair. Please read and draw from it what you wish.

http://www.zimbio.com/Vedanta/articles/2/Summary+of+Vedanta

[deleted overly long copyrighted quote and replaced with similar web link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

SimplyRed

Hi Rahu,

Yes, I expected such. Retro mars oppose Pluto and Jupiter Wow, a few people or more may be inclined to over the top.

Mars oppose Jupiter people seem to have an overabundance of energy and will to power Restless as well. Can be confident. Throw pluto in the mix and not funny, as you mention violent.

MarsRx could be somewhat deceptive in Cancer. Terroism.

For some reason I have already begin sending Christmas cards. In the US, it is typical after Thanksgiving.

people with cancer, Sag, and the squares could be worse. Late degrees personal planets. I have viewed a few Solar returns and some are kites.
Also, the eclispe from last year may kick in

rahu

Banned
unfortunately these vibrations have manifested.there have been numerous cases of patricide,etc in the last week culminating with the recent mall killings.unfortunately these vibrations continuetil middle dec.
good news is that the terrorist activity has not increased,though a few new bombings are appearing in afghanistan .hopefully this aspect of the prediction are not occurring.
rahu

smilingsteph

I can actually feel the anger eminating from others around me. Seems like everyone is on the defense and really getting angry! I have started yoga and working out...I can be verbally nasty if pinned down...I am watching myself and what I say...mars in third house...
I am also watching the local news and seeing lots of family disputes and murders!

Neptune Rising

Yea I can feel this energy too! Mars is going back into my 7th house again. Fun! One of my bosses Sun in Cancer is square my 10th house Pluto.
So Mars will conjunct his Sun and square my Pluto again. I just sense anger from him, or maybe its from me to him. Either way its awful at work.

NR

4leafclovah

Its appears that crimes against women have gone up:mad: I try not to watch TV, but I do look at the news online.It seems like there have been an extrordinary number of women murdered, raped, missing... Of course as a female I am particularly disturbed by this but as humans we should all be upset by this. Do you think Mars Retrograde is partly to blame for this trend?

In the past few weeks in the news we have seen a father kill his daughters because they were too*westernized*, a man that killed his 8 mo. old because she was female, a woman murdered and decapitated,
a pregnant female marine murdered, an former officer's wife goes missing,
Iraqi women(some who are pregnant) incarcerated because they are married to *suspected* terrorists and being raped/beaten in jail and the list goes on. These are just the events reprted through the media!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi 4leafclovah,
it might be the retrograde mars your noticing.
i think human modern human culture is biased for the acceptance of violence on women in general.the retrogradwe motion could be allowing this unconscious predujice to manifest.
rahu

tsquare

4leafclovah
How do you think Pluto's move into Cap will influence Mars' energy?:confused:

THis is something I have been wondering as well, if you see or hear anything please PM me, thanks.:)

I have a cancer sun with some squares to it.....mars retro...with its dance over my cancer venus......and some other aspects as well....has lead to some real intersesting stuff lately...personally I'm still trying to get a handle on what is up next...and this pluto transit cought my attention for a while now.....since it will be moving off of my natal neptune soon....I'm hoping things will be good!

Optimistic!:)
Tsquare

Unrelated:
I was on the way home from the City the other day, driving, and on the radio I heard of a man who cut off his right hand with a circular saw to remove the mark of the Beast......then he cooked it in the microvave.....what he did next I can't remember, other then he called for an ambulance and went to the hospital after not even trying to stop the bleading...........I have been hearing sooooo much as of lately doing with self abuse, abuse of others, weird violence, terorist activities.....and well....anywhere I go I just get a vibe of Violence...people are extremely upset....you can feel it in the air...its just boiling over on people......I hope it's over soon....I have been atracting violence myself these days.....have had to be REAL carefull around people.....I get within their proximity and you can feel them looking for a target to unleash some pent up hostility on....doesn't even have to be a right target........I used to have really long hair....like down to the back of my sholders....for about a year.....and right before christmas I decided to cut it all off....just for the hell of it, I've never had real short hair before and I was curious as to how I'd look, and how it would feel, also it was kind of nice just because it felt so good not to have so much hair in my eyes anymore, or tickiling my neck, that and its just been getting kind of ratty from all the time I have been spending at the gym. Anyway.....I have been going to the city recently.....I never even thought of this initially(before I cut my hair)....But some of the black people that I come across have been giving me real dirty looks lately, Like Im a Nazi or something, I even got a coment the other day, skinhead....it's weird cause I lived in an all black neighborhood for two years and I've never had all this hate poored over towards me before....There was always little things...little coments...easy to brush off....but now....Im wishing I had my hair back!(laughing) ohhh well......:eek:

Anyway I hope everyone turns out alright with all this Hidden hostility coming to the surface out there.......and I hope people can find outlets and expressions for their frustrations that arn't violent towards living beings.
Thats why I have been hitting the gym so much lately.....to cool off and clear some of that stuff out of my space....a good workout really has been a BIG help! Also the sauna has been doing wonders.....I notice that if I handle my stuff that is coming to the surface, then I don't attract the same from others....unexpressed anger had a really weird affinity to it.........it seems that these energies like to interact if not released or balanced within one or handled.......

Tsquare

4leafclovah

T-square, I have been having those violent vibrations as well for some time now, but I also have some serious transits going on(Pluto sq.Venus, Mars square Venus, Mars transiting Saturn while retrograde( multiple passes and Sq. natal Pluto!!) So, I am dealing with some rough stuff, been staying in alot. It seems like the strongest themes I am noticing right now are sex and religion. It will definately be interesting to see what comes about in the next few months. Lots of *IN YOUR FACE* events are happening. Will people wake up or will they continue to turn their heads the other way or will they be shaken enough to take notice? I am also paying attention to what is going on with some of the high profile celebrities. Britney Spears is a perfect example of a train wreck that people are so fascinated with, yet I wonder if this fascination will help people acknowledge their own disfunction or if this type of figure just promotes detachment.( I hope my post makes sense:( )

tsquare

Yeah, I hear ya,

I have similar aspects, just opp. and Cong. instead of squares.

Britney Spears is a perfect example of a train wreck that people are so fascinated with, yet I wonder if this fascination will help people acknowledge their own disfunction or if this type of figure just promotes detachment.( I hope my post makes sense:( )
I hope it doesn't just promote detatchment, I hope people do get a look at how critical they really are of themselves, while taking pot shots at celebrities and ignoring their own "things" that they personally have going on.

I still think it is ok to laugh though.....especially at ones self....no one should take themselves so serriously....I sympathise with celebrities quite often for the reason that they are often at the threat of being "designed" by the populace.....who the populace thinks they should be or how they should act....I think for brit. it was an act....or attempt at liberation....I dont believe it worked out......hair is just a physical thing....its often just a symbol of who we think we are..self image..its a part of having an identity. There is nothing wrong with that either.
Some identities get old...especially when so many are doing their best to break them down......a phenoix comes to mind.

Brit, does have alot going on, but....so do other people as well.

It's just more convenient for some to pick at others then take a look at themselves or their own disfuctional behavior.....some people get a kick out of watching others fall....some think it makes them look or feel better about themselves...when really it's just a large indication to the degree that they hate themselves....or mabie they just feel that it may take the spotlight off of their own garbage. It seems that If people are focused on tearing down another, they dont have to care alot about improving themselves o various aspects of their own lives...or even notice that they may have some of the same stuff going on. It is often a form of detactment that people seek...a form of personal neglect.

I am not a Britany Spears fan...never was......never will be.......It's nothing personal...I just have never liked her music(laughing).....alot of people do, and Im ok with that......but there are some aspects of her that I can appreciate....people have trouble with powerfull people quite often....power scares them....its easier for some to take others down. She is a pretty powerfull girl...with very insane expectations....concidering how I see the average joe acting in society.

Still I hope she pulls herself together....I just get tired of all the hate.
One thing I have noticed is that when I dont like some aspect of someone else, I have to ask myself, "When have I done that...or something similar...." Because its just me puting what I don't like about myself on other people. It's nice to forgive myself...then I dont have problems with celebrities...or others...I don't give them that form of negative attention....or seek only to make them wrong, or nothing, out of some form of self justification...hate.

Unrelated:

I have been recieiving alot of the Spears Jokes lately........I don't really worry so much about people pleasing apearances, for the whole sake of JUST pleasing other people ...so its just been kind of odd and an experiment on my part.....can't please everyone........when I had long hair all I ever really heard were Critical remarks....and now that I have cut it, I have recieved a backlash of sorts from alot the people that are arround me.....(laughing)...I don't know...what can you do?? I think it looks fine...I was suprised cause I didn't really think I would like it either...I wasn't sure....I didn't expect such a reaction either......I am a man!(laughing) so I thought that the Spears Jokes would not be so pronounced........But I got 4 of them yesturday....I thinks some people really just dont have much of anything else to say other then whats going on in pop culture as well....it's lots of things......It is kind of a nervous thing to say after saying hello.
It makes me wonder...are people ever going to want to comunicate about whats going on in their own lives instead of hidding in front of the TV"S.

I didn't do it impusively either.....I did do it myself...but my moms a hairstylist, so I have alot of "hair gear" arround the house. I was thinking about doing it for over a month.

Anyway....:pI thought it was funny you brought her up, cause I have been hearing alot of it lately.(laughing) Some people are even mad at me.......(laughing)....Like...."why and they hell did you do that!!!!":mad:
There just upset! I mean it really got to them! It wasn't my intention...I really didn't think they cared about my hair too much....(shrugs)....
I didn't think it would ***** with them as much as it has.....
I think they thought I had long hair as some form of status symbol......and now that I have cut it....it's supposed to be another form of status symbol...its SUPPOSED to mean something....(laughing)...like I gave up on something or even them......weird.
I really have never thought of it myself that way....but I know that other people do quite often.....I'd rather just be happy with who I am regardless of appearances....To some people appearances are the whole of reality.

In a really weird way....its kind of helped me weed out superficial people from my existance.....overall its been possotive....even with some of the negative byproducts.....Its helped me know some of the people arround me better.

Last edited: