Help with Astro22

Siderealist

I have a question about Astro22. This program is the only application that also can be used for 13 sign astrology, according to Bergian (Walter Berg) degrees. I accessed the trial version but when I tried to buy the full version the links were all inoperative. It turns out the the company that owned it, Ramada House Software, has been defunct since 2007. The trial version is still available but there's no way to extend it! I have tried to contact the owner of Astro22, Frederick Whalen, but to no avail. Walter Berg, the founder of 13 sign founder, has no access to the program himself, and hasn't had contact with the author of the program for 20 years, and believes that Whalen would be in his 90s if he were still alive. Is there any info you could give me about the program? I am concerned that this ingenious application may be lost forever, which would be quite a blow for anyone who uses the 13 sign system. If you could help us I would greatly appreciate it!! (Eric at 13sign.com)

[Moved this post from another thread and removed the poster's disclaimer that it was off topic for that thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: