how to predict divorce? Uranus the clue?

sethi

I have seen one instance that transiting jupiter in the 7th delayed divorce proceedings, and even though the other party tried its best to get the divorce. The party trying to get the divorce had T jupiter in the 7th house. But it only transpired after T jupiter transited into the 8th house.

Gwenyhfair

I have seen one instance that transiting jupiter in the 7th delayed divorce proceedings, and even though the other party tried its best to get the divorce. The party trying to get the divorce had T jupiter in the 7th house. But it only transpired after T jupiter transited into the 8th house.

Interestin Sethi, I´m not sure but I might know a case similar to this. And lately jupiter and uranus has been moving together.....

About my sister in-law I want to say this too, she has saturn conj venus natally. Three years ago when we both had pluto trine venus we had very different lives. She then realised the marriage is not good, but they had just got a baby. And I fell passionately in love with someone I met.

Saturn will be opp her (my) venus in more than a year. I think she will want the divorce sooner. Actually she has planned to start it this spring/summer when she will get her old apartment back. When jupiter hits her venus. We´ll see. Got to check up her mars position. SUn is around 15 dgr gemnini.

scarlett

I am glad this topic raised so may replies.

To reply Bobzemco:

i SAID: However, natally, she has her mars in aries (while HIS mars is poorly located in Cancer). This can also show her willingness to fight and go through a tough divorce process.

bobzemco said: That isn't Astrology. Mars in Cancer in the 7th House is Astrology. Mars is in Fall in Cancer, and makes Mars more malefic with a tendency to quarrel and argue with others (the 7th House thing). If Mars is in Aries in the 2nd House, that does not show her "willingness to fight."

I know that I should know the time SHE was born in order to know excatly the houses and what's going on with her mars in Aries. However, since I cannot ask her anything (he's the person I really know, NOT she) I can only make some guessing guided by some intuition.

For me it's clear that current Saturn transiting her sun/moon gives me some reliable info.

For me it is also quite reliable the fact that HE is going through transiting Uranus squaring his natal moon (which is also his 7th house ruler). Also, transiting saturn will soon start opposing his natal venus! Also, his solar return sun falls in the SR 8th house.

The issue for me here is NOT guessing if he will divorce, since he has already entered the process with lawyers, etc. The issue for me is predicting if there will be a final agreement or, at least, when the whole process will be over.

All transits act as 'background influences' until they make a mathamatical aspect to something within the chart or an Angle ie: Asc/MC. T Jupiter going through 8th is good for getting a good divorce settlement.

scarlet,
The issue for me here is NOT guessing if he will divorce, since he has already entered the process with lawyers, etc. The issue for me is predicting if there will be a final agreement or, at least, when the whole process will be over.
When looking at transits it's ofen the *retrograde hit* for timings of events, but until the last direct hit has gone over then it's simply not over. :whistling:

sethi

All transits act as 'background influences' until they make a mathamatical aspect to something within the chart or an Angle ie: Asc/MC. T Jupiter going through 8th is good for getting a good divorce settlement.

The party in question did not get a good divorce settlement. In fact when the court ordered the male party to pay monthly for the upkeep of his child, even this he did not do and after so many years, the case is still so.

Claire19

Uranus in the 7th is a classic for divorce or at least disruption of the relationship. Saturn sometimes too. Pluto for control, spite, vengence and hate.

I know a Scorpio woman who has been holding out for 10 years and wont let go of her husband although he is living with another woman and the wife still wears her wedding rings!!!!

Last edited:

Claire19

I would post a composite chart if you have both times of birth accurate.
Otherwise both natal charts with the transits and progressions on it.
Anonymise is a good idea especially as they are not your charts.

scarlett

Dear all,
I have some news! She seems to have accepted the amount proposed by him. Finally. Now the divorce 'agreement' has to be signed. And that will be all. She still claims for some 'personal objects' of the property, though! (a picture, a lamp, a suitecase (?)). It's crazy! She will get a generous amount of money, she doesn't live in that property for 3 years now and still claiming things! Unbelievable! Too much pride?

The party in question did not get a good divorce settlement. In fact when the court ordered the male party to pay monthly for the upkeep of his child, even this he did not do and after so many years, the case is still so.

So, T jupiter going through 8th means (in this case) for getting state benefits to survive, get there rent paid etc and benefiting from joint finaces, like employer, state, even family then...