Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

claudette

What a nice gesture, to write an uplifting song and make it available.

At the end of the day, I guess it really is about Trayvon's family finding the strength and faith to move into the rest of their lives without anguish and anger. And they know literally millions of people support them.

Outside that, I fervently hope his death inspires a whole new commitment across the US to heal some of the racial injustices that serve NO ONE-including racists. Of course, I hope there is a judicial component for GZ and SZ to that; but that may not be.

On another note: to Barbara: Have you ever seen the Instantaneous Aspectarian, designed by Dorothy Hughes? She was an astrologer in Seattle, back in the day. It is a cardboard devise with a rotating disc, that shows you all the aspects from one point in the horoscope. It's especially helpful in pointing out the one's that are hard to spot visually: ie: semi-squares, sesquiquadrates and quintiles. I have "drawn in" quindeciles, as I look at them, too. On the back is a virtual "cheat sheet" of astrology basics; all arranged around the wheel, so you can see how things interact with one another and the patterns that are formed; like grand crosses, trines, etc. and modalities, elements, etc. This might help you pull things together and there are key words, too, which are so very helpful. I use mine ALL THE TIME. I know they are still being sold, as I ordered some when I taught a basic astrology class a few years ago, through a local metaphysical bookstore. If you are interested and cannot find one, let me know and I'll get you one and mail it to you. (I live in Portland OR) I think they were around $12-15. Absolutely indispensable, as far as I am concerned.

Barbara

Aggressive tactics by defense attorneys

- for example DEMANDING the Judge rule that the Prosecution be prohibited from even using the words 'racial profiling' during opening arguments -

meant that Prosecution was forced to tip-toe around the blatant race issue.

Any DOJ investigation would be indeed 'much more direct'

OH YES!!! The feds might also present that Serino drafted 2 Capias for 2nd degree murder, and the final Capias was for manslaughter. The state was hindered from bringing that up at trial because of the court's order that there would be no testimony as to whether or not Zimmerman should have been arrested (or something along those lines).

Barbara

I finally found a news report from Baynews9.com that Shellie's trial has been deferred and a status conference will be held next week.

I don't know what any of this means. I DO know that there is a Thor's Hammer aspect today, so she avoided that! Sun, merc in leo sesququadrate uran and pluto: those both square one another, as we well know.

Barbara, thank you for your comments! As I re-read that post, I realize I sounded whiney. Didn't mean to! I consider myself a novice in astrology, as there is always so much to learn. Witness: Thor's Hammer-I had never heard of one or recognized one in a chart until I saw it in GZ solar return for 2013.

As I mentioned earlier, everyone will experience both those Thor's Hammers that day, so I still am curious if there might be some type of mundane event. There is added tension with the moon and sun being within hours of a new moon and semi-square mars and venus of one of them.

Claudette. I wanted to let you know that I am reading -- not everyday, but I get around to it -- and I do comment when I have something to say -- not because you sounded whiney but because you deserve support for your hard work.

Hmmm. Thor's Hammer. Have to research that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Barbara

What a nice gesture, to write an uplifting song and make it available.

At the end of the day, I guess it really is about Trayvon's family finding the strength and faith to move into the rest of their lives without anguish and anger. And they know literally millions of people support them.

Outside that, I fervently hope his death inspires a whole new commitment across the US to heal some of the racial injustices that serve NO ONE-including racists. Of course, I hope there is a judicial component for GZ and SZ to that; but that may not be.

On another note: to Barbara: Have you ever seen the Instantaneous Aspectarian, designed by Dorothy Hughes? She was an astrologer in Seattle, back in the day. It is a cardboard devise with a rotating disc, that shows you all the aspects from one point in the horoscope. It's especially helpful in pointing out the one's that are hard to spot visually: ie: semi-squares, sesquiquadrates and quintiles. I have "drawn in" quindeciles, as I look at them, too. On the back is a virtual "cheat sheet" of astrology basics; all arranged around the wheel, so you can see how things interact with one another and the patterns that are formed; like grand crosses, trines, etc. and modalities, elements, etc. This might help you pull things together and there are key words, too, which are so very helpful. I use mine ALL THE TIME. I know they are still being sold, as I ordered some when I taught a basic astrology class a few years ago, through a local metaphysical bookstore. If you are interested and cannot find one, let me know and I'll get you one and mail it to you. (I live in Portland OR) I think they were around $12-15. Absolutely indispensable, as far as I am concerned.

Claudette. Thanks for the info. I'll look it up but what I probably need is your basic astrology class.

claudette

Oh my God that video was absolutely chilling!

What are we waiting for now? An announcement about the next hearing? Who is her defense atty? Pros. atty.-does anyone know?

Barbara-perhaps there's class where you live. An in-person class is great, where you can ask questions, etc. Have you had your chart read? That's also a great place to start.

JUPITERASC

Oh my God that video was absolutely chilling!
Seen this? Just days ago ANOTHER CHILLING EVENT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyg32CPyKNc

It seems the police/Law Enforcement themselves are blatantly getting away with murder in broad daylight - captured on video

- the Trayvon Martin murder cover-up seems not so surprising when one considers that the perpetrator had 'a special relationship' with Sanford Police Department and has family connections with FBI/CIA via his grandfather who worked at the Pentagon.

What are we waiting for now? An announcement about the next hearing? Who is her defense atty? Pros. atty.- does anyone know?
There's an alleged 'status conference' widely reported in the media as 'happening next week' reference to the SZ perjury trial. Defence attorney is Kelly Sims

According to press reports Angela Corey is prosecuting - however, shall check

Reminder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXCeCjkrLeY

CHANGE FOR TRAYVON https://www.change.org/petitions/change-for-trayvon-stand-your-ground-laws-must-be-reviewed

claudette

How heartless and arrogant is GZ? Heartless enough to visit the Kel-Tec factory where the gun he used to shoot Trayvon was made, and to inquire about the KSG tactical shotgun; evidently a much-sought after weapon. He posed in a photo-op, smiling with an employee. TMZ broke the story, I guess.

His brother defended his actions, of course. His lawyers: mixed responses.

Who can buy such a gun? I don't know what a "tactical" shotgun is. Surely this doesn't fall under a concealed weapon permit, does it?

JUPITERASC

How heartless and arrogant is GZ? Heartless enough to visit the Kel-Tec factory where the gun he used to shoot Trayvon was made, and to inquire about the KSG tactical shotgun; evidently a much-sought after weapon. He posed in a photo-op, smiling with an employee. TMZ broke the story, I guess.

His brother defended his actions, of course. His lawyers: mixed responses.

Who can buy such a gun? I don't know what a "tactical" shotgun is. Surely this doesn't fall under a concealed weapon permit, does it?
Remorseless child killer George Zimmerman was paid for that 'advertisement'

Adding insult to the injury suffered by murdered teen Trayvon Benjamin Martin

Today’s news:
Shellie Zimmerman gets a slap on the wrist for perjury

'....Wednesday 28 August 2013
Good morning again.
Shellie Zimmerman is going to plead guilty to a misdemeanor with a 1 year probation recommendation from the prosecution.
Not surprising, given the acquittal of her husband, but this “deal” will do nothing to dispel suspicions that the acquittal was a prearranged outcome.
My comment: She committed perjury, the prosecution can prove it, and this is not even a slap on the wrist. Ridiculous outcome....' Frederick Leatherman

LIVE ON C-SPAN
50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE MARCH ON WASHINGTON
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

JUPITERASC

'.....In her letter to Judge Kenneth Lester,
who was presiding when she committed her perjury,
Shellie Zimmerman wrote:

"By lying under oat, I let my God down, I let your Honor and the court down, ... and most of all I let myself down. I am a Christian and I know the words of the Bible, espcially those of Jesus in the Gospel of John 8:32. I am sorry that I had forgotten this passage and forevermore I promise to remember, 'The truth will set you free.'" ...

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S WIFE ADMITS PERJURY, APOLOGIZES TO THE JUDGE
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-takes-perjury-plea-deal/story?id=20093385

claudette

GZ got paid to make that appearance?!?

re: SZ: I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by this court decision but I was stunned.

How did this get changed to the lesser charge: for a bail hearing surely is an "official hearing."

Why in the world would John Guy, Angela Corey and Judge Alva agree to this? WHO could have such control over them?

And now the citizens of FL get to pay for this. Perhaps they deserve it.

I think now I should take a shower and smudge my apartment-and my computer!

JUPITERASC

GZ got paid to make that appearance?!?
Remorseless child killer George Zimmerman has profited to the tune of probably a million dollars by now from the cold blooded murder of innocent teen Trayvon Martin - legal cases are expensive though and GZ still needs money desperately for all the court cases/resulting lawyers bills so he would not likely make these kinds of appearances for free and he would charge for any of these kinds of 'endorsements' BUT secretly... i.e. for example many are of the opinion he was paid - albeit secretly - for the Hannity appearance

JUPITERASC

....How did this get changed to the lesser charge: for a bail hearing surely is an "official hearing."

Why in the world would John Guy, Angela Corey and Judge Alva agree to this? WHO could have such control over them?
That's a key question

Perhaps DOJ are asking similar questions... depends on the number of rotten apples ensconced in this particular barrel

claudette

Gee, who knew it was so much fun to write updated Scripture!?! (Lapsed Unitarian Universalist that I am.)

John 8:35: "But whosoever of you that wander off the path of truthfullness shalt then find thyself ensconced in the company of multitudes of spoilt fruits".

JUPITERASC

Gee, who knew it was so much fun to write updated Scripture!?! (Lapsed Unitarian Universalist that I am.)

John 8:35: "But whosoever of you that wander off the path of truthfullness shalt then find thyself ensconced in the company of multitudes of spoilt fruits".
'Vanity of vanities everything is meaningless, particularly the Justice System'...
inspiration - Ecclesiastes

JUPITERASC

Published on 29 August 2013
by James Nye and Snejana Farberov

SHELLIE ZIMMERMAN INTERVIEW GOOD MORNING AMERICA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8DurMQPWqg

'.....Shellie Zimmerman sat down for exclusive interview with investigative reporter Christie O'Connor and complained of the 'great stress' on her marriage and the constant threats following remorseless child killer George Zimmerman's acquittal

Shellie pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing after her husband's arrest in 2012

She was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service.....'

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

'…..CAN ANYONE TRUST SHELLIE ZIMMERMAN?

During an ABC News report, Christi O’Connor - an investigative journalist in Florida - discloses she interviewed Shellie Zimmerman for a “stunning” hour long interview during which the acquitted killer’s wife said her husband has “beaten down her self-esteem,” but she is “looking forward to getting her life back.”

Shellie Zimmerman told O’Connor that she left George after an argument and went to her father’s house on Saturday, the night before the shooting.

Shellie said she was not at home on Sunday before the shooting
.......'

'…..ASSUMING SHELLIE IS NOT LYING ABOUT THAT
WE CAN CONFIRM OUR SUSPICION GEORGE LIED
WHEN HE TOLD POLICE HE AND SHELLIE MENTORED KIDS AT THEIR HOUSE ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON BEFORE HE STARTED OUT TO TARGET TO DO THEIR WEEKLY SHOPPING

The trip to Target never made any sense, because GZ only had some change and maxed out credit cards.

Tschoupi, Marinade Dave, and LLMPapa's excellent work clearly shows George lied about spotting Trayvon at Frank Taaffe’s house when on his way to Target,

because Trayvon was sheltering from the rain beneath the roof at the mailboxes while talking to Rachel Jeantel on his cell phone before George even left his house....'

'…..Prosecution either never realized OR decided not to exploit his lie at trial.

Shellie refused to disclose why they argued or whether they are still together. Asked was she disappointed GZ did not support her by attending court for her plea and sentencing, she replied “I always want my husband’s support.” THEN claimed she believed GZ's self-defense claim because it was “not his way” to have profiled and murdered Trayvon

O’Connor, working on book about child killer George Zimmerman's trial, hinted evidence was mishandled during the sensational trial:

There were so many untruths told.
What the jury never heard could have led to a different verdict
said O'Connor
'

JUPITERASC

'….SZ hasn't decided to move on and get a divorce.
We need to take most everything she says about George and their relationship with a grain of salt.
Except for her criticism of GZ's photo-op visit to KelTec factory - which even O’Mara’s office criticized -
SZ's careful choice of words betrayed a desire to avoid saying anything that might offend GZ
or implicate him in any criminal wrongdoing, including the perjury

It was an elaborately scripted performance,
with careful navigation around potentially damaging subject matter.

Shellie remains under child killer GZ's toxic influence.
Shellie is an admitted perjurer.
Do you trust Shellie Zimmmerman?.....' Frederick Leatherman