What is happening with his health, will he be ok?

Neptune Rising

Hi

I asked this about someone I know, not really a friend, he is a family friend. I used the 7th house to represent him. He has been having problems with his health, recieving chemotherapy currently. He called us yesterday but I didn't speak to him so couldn't really sense how he was.

I asked, what is happening with him, will he be ok?

I was a bit concerned about the new moon in this chart.

Saturn is in his house, could be I am not fit to judge this chart but I'll try. But Saturn also represents his health, and its about to go retrograde. This doesn't look positive. His health has suddenly turned bad, my reason for asking this question.

A whole load of planets in his 6th, including him (Mercury).

Sun rules his intercepted sign in the 12th and about to combust the Moon. Moon rules the 12th.

Moon's last aspect was conjunct to Pluto, showing a change.

Mercury recently trined Saturn, his health. They are in strong mutual reception. Not sure what this shows, but something going on with his health there. I would say its a positive aspect as each changes place into its own domain.

He (Mercury) is in Jupiter's fall. Jupiter rules his 4th house. He conjuncts Jupiter at 29 degrees Capricorn. There is a change there, but Mercury gets stronger when it enters Aquarius, being in its own triplicity. And so does Jupiter.

Nothing aspects Venus, but Venus conjuncts Neptune. Could be showing the uncertainty..

The Moon doesn't form any squares to anything so I am hopeful.

Thanks for looking. :)

whatwillhappentohim.gif