Why John McCain Will Not Become President

Theo

Banned
The Republican Convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota is turning into a farce for John McCain, and only goes to show just upset Americans are with the direction of their country.

Considering John McCain's own natal aspects, his Jupiter-Saturn T-square to Neptune activated by the transit of the Saturn-Uranus opposition. McCain's Capricorn Moon is in direct opposition to his natal Pluto in Cancer. This adds to a powerful temper, lack of consideration for the thoughts & feeling of others, as expressed by the Moon's fall in Capricorn. His emotions are cold and remote towards people who are not in agreement with him, and he has major problems with women.

Pluto in Cancer is an explosive temper, and really very bad temper that is violent, and unstable, as the generation who have this placement have been prone to exhibit. McCain also has a mutable grand cross which adds to a very bad temper that flashes in public, and is prone to violence against others.

See ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAyK-enrF1g

His first choice of his VP running mate was not a woman. The only reason McCain chose Sarah Palin was due to the misconception that women will vote based on gender alone, and the hope that some of Clinton's supporters would cross party lines to vote for him in the upcoming election. This is a bad tactic, according to transits, with the rising of Saturn in Virgo global transits, as transiting Saturn is opposing McCain's natal Saturn, and is squared by McCain's Jupiter in Sagittarius.

More on McCain's mutable grand cross below:

See ~ http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/McCainJohn.htm

McCain's vice-presidential choice, Sarah Palin, is shown by McCain's natal Venus at 22-VIRGO, which is receiving a strong waxing conjunction by 10-degree orb via transit of Saturn (the end of the matter.) Moreover, this indicates some scandals surrounding Palin, considering the nearness of McCain's natal Neptune at 16-VIRGO as well as the power of the unexpected with the transit of Uranus at 21-PISCES, retrograde, which is opposed to McCain's natal Venus in September.

With McCain's natal Saturn at 20-PISCES, retrograde, he has made a serious error in judgment concerning his VP choice, and has already been informed of this fact, according to transits. Transiting Saturn had been "combust" to McCain's natal Virgo Sun, within orb during August. He made his decision regarding Palin, according to these transits, while "blinded" by the Sun. As Saturn moves out of orb from his natal Virgo Sun in September, expect to hear some disturbing news concerning his vice-presidental choice.

McCain's natal Chiron at 22-GEMINI is exactly square to his natal Venus, which powers up the scandal via the press. there is a strong possibility that some in the Republican party may want Palin off the presidential ticket as Saturn transits ever closer to McCain's natal Venus in Virgo. By mid-September, this "split" will become serious within McCain's inner circle, and within the party itself. By October, with the transits of Venus and Mars in Scorpio, McCain's natal Mars is activated via square. The stress on him to replace Palin with another choice will become louder ~ however, it will be too late. If Palin is not forced to step down as VP choice in September, the media, as shown through McCain's Chiron position, will continue to place stress on his choice of Palin, forcing his inner circle to close ranks even tighter.

MCain's strong mutable natal grand cross ~ Jupiter (SAGITTARIUS) Neptune (VIRGO) Chiron (GEMINI) and Saturn (PISCES) is being stressed by the Saturn-Uranus opposition, and transit. Often, mutable crosses act out of frustration, and fears, and release negative energies according to the chosen situational life of the individual. In this case, McCain is a politician, and is known for having a bad temper, cursing, and being mean-spirited. McCain's mutable grand cross rotates from square to square from Jupiter, to Saturn, to Chrion, and to Neptune, and off-sets at times on his natal Venus, which can focus on females very strongly, as seen by the first clip below of McCain hearing testimony from a woman at a U.S. Senate Committee hearing:

see ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwTKM_u-7j4&feature=related

The flashing temper, the open cursing, and hostility is common with individuals who have strong hard aspects in mutable signs. This is the effect of McCain's mutable grand cross as it transfers to others. Grand cross individuals often can "release" their favorable or unfavorable mutable qualities to others. The only positive McCain has had would have been his natal Mars in Leo in a fire trine to his natal Jupiter, which feeds on his personality, with wealth behind him, as shown by his natal Sun trined by Uranus in Taurus. However, the tempermental issue does not befit a presidential candidate, or a president, who must be calm, and cool under fire. McCain's strong mutable grand cross shuts out the insights of others, and when this fails, it "rotates" along the mutable feeling signs, and expresses itself through extreme anger, in public, as witnessed in the clip above.

The clips report more instances of McCain's bad temper. His mutable grand cross continues to rotate ~ expressing itself in very unfavorable situations, in public, as he has little control over it ~

see ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgD17ACMtEM&NR=1

see ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b_0Qs-38ng&feature=related

see ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZEJiu03MU&feature=related

However, McCain's mutable grand cross has been activated by transiting Uranus in Pisces already, with transiting Saturn on the way leading to the November general election. If the election had happened in mid-2007, McCain would have had a much better opportunity to use his Mars-Jupiter fire trine. However, fire trines don't last very long and must be used immediately, and McCain's campaign was nearly out of gas by summer 2007, except for hidden financial backing from a woman (his wife) and a power broker (Mercury in Libra) who helped to re-ignite his campaign after the stationary direct motion of Jupiter in early August 2007.

Still, McCain's grand cross has been activated by the Saturn-Uranus opposition, and there's no stopping it because of the motion of Saturn, as transiting Uranus holds itself in a strong retrograde in Pisces. McCain's grand cross shows stress and fear that is being felt in the streets of Minneapolis during the Republican National Convention. We see this fear playing out on the public in Minneapolis where the convention is being held in the first week of September. See ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQFrhj5YHvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BRfa5qTCyk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxRJLusUPNQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxdny9PU1kw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC_OA8p9PFk&feature=related

Here's the September 1, 2008 arrest of TV news host and journalist Amy Goodman by riot police. Goodman had media access to attend the Republican convention. See her press badge and convention access to the Republican convention hanging from her neck in the video. Police ignored this, and via the transit of Saturn's restrictive "fear," she was immediately arrested despite attempting to cover the convention as a journalist. So was an AP photographer. The officer, wearing riot head gear, did not listen, or wouldn't listen, and you can see by his facial reaction that he wasn't going to when Ms. Goodman spoke to him. This is Saturn, which is restrictive, and "fears" anything that it sees as "change" which inhibits the ability to act with knowledge, rather than with reaction. See ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbOZHcvO7UY

What some astrologers are not seeing about McCain's transits is the fact that it is part and parcel of what you've just been witnessing. Millions of voters are seeing the fear from citizens and police in the streets surrounding the Republican convention. This is very common with a strong Saturn transit, particularly in a mutable sign such as Virgo. The opposition is being held in place by a powerful Uranus, retrograde in Pisces, with Saturn applying towards a 10-degree orb, well within the orb allowance of the outer planets.

The Saturn-Uranus opposition is already building, and with the reaction by the Republicans to young voters in Minneapolis where McCain is holding his convention, you're not going to see McCain win the election due to the influence of the Saturn-Uranus opposition which has activated McCain's natal mutable grand cross.

The atmosphere is "charged" with Saturn rising in sunrise transits here. Uranus in Pisces, feels strongly, passionately, and desires above all else, freedom to express, positive change, compassion, and a new way of communication with others ~ openly and without fears. Saturn does not. Saturn desires "control" to "obey" and delights in "restriction" "taking away" at all costs. Saturn in Virgo is very picky, detailed-oriented, and very demanding. It wants to maintain the status quo at all costs. This atmosphere, if encouraged, turns off the populace and makes the Republicans, in this case, very unpopular. There is not a positive connection with enough voters for the Republicans to keep the White House, and for McCain to win the presidency. Not with these transits. See ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIm-IWaOPjo&feature=related

This is what McCain and the Republicans don't get. That ends on November 4.

Transits confirm that as the Saturn-Uranus opposition builds, its energy peaks on Election Day in early November, and confirms the election of Barack Obama as the next president of the United States.

Last edited:

Theo

Banned
rubyelixir said:
my fingers & every bone in my body is crossed in hopes that you are correct sir

Just look at how John McCain and the Republicans are treating the citizens of Minneapolis. With these acts in support of them, do you think McCain has a chance. I don't. Two wrongs do not equal one right. That dog doesn't hunt.

:)Unfortunately their is no lessor of two evils here! Be afraid if either one of them gets in. Both of these men are backed by money and forces that are not even in this country. The curtain is all but down and it is starting to show that our govt is controlled by outside power.Let us all pray for not only the future of America but all the countries on this planet!!:(:(

Theo

Banned
Matthew The Astrologer said:
I agree in principle, Theo... but still worry about the transits on Election Day.

http://matthewastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/winner-of-2008-presidential-election-is.html

It's ironic that you have a picture of Neo from The Matrix as your icon... and this upcoming election could be decided by computers, not actual voters...

Hi Matthew... like your work by the way. As for Election Day transits, I don't worry about them at all. I've known about this time in the world for years, and knew this election 2008 would be special, and it is, for more than just Obama being the first African-American mixed candidate for president.

Transits of the outer planets are quite powerful and are influencing the feeling of the public over the last 7.5 years. This is quite normal, and will last far beyond this election day in November, but for several years into the future.

As for the votes, I'm not concerned about this election, but the one in 2012, concerning computers. But that's another story...

Theo

Banned
tikana said:
a. HORARY
b. transits
c solar and lunar eclipses
d solar arcs of mccain

Showing what? I've seen nothing in those areas that even come CLOSE to McCain becoming the next president. Nothing. His natal and secondary progressions are so far from him being elected president that it's quite clear.

I find it amusing that "opinions" seem to place a glaze over astrological transits as they relate to this election. I was the only astrologer I know that forecasted Barack Obama becoming the Democratic nominee when nearly everyone was forecasting that Hilliary Clinton would be. Her natal and progressions did not show she would win, and she did not.

I see the same thing here with John McCain. There is nothing in transits, solar/lunar eclipses and/or solar arcs that show McCain will be elected. In fact, the transits, and his progressions via global transits show the opposite.

Last edited:

tikana

just sit back and watch

There is no way in hell an average American in midwest will pick a black president. i am not even talking about KKK lol

NAW sorry .. wont happen

lol Clinton was NOT a surprize AT ALL! she has burned way too many bridges

T

Theo said:
Showing what? I've seen nothing in those areas that even come CLOSE to McCain becoming the next president. Nothing. His natal and secondary progressions are so far from him being elected president that it's quite clear.

I find it amusing that opinions seem to place a glace over astrological transits as they relate to this election. I was the only astrologer I know that forecasted Barack Obama becoming the Democratic nominee when nearly everyone was forecasting that Hilliary Clinton would be. Her natal and progressions did not show she would win, and she did not.

I see the same thing here with John McCain. There is nothing in transits, solar/lunar eclipses and/or solar arcs that show McCain will be elected. In fact, the transits, and his progressions via global transits show the opposite.

Theo

Banned
tikana said:
just sit back and watch

There is no way in hell an average American in midwest will pick a black president. i am not even talking about KKK lol

NAW sorry .. wont happen

T

Well, that's your "opinion," but does that also reflect your astrological expertise? Moreover, I would be very careful about generalizing that the "average American in the midwest" will not pick a African-American for president.

I won't even grace a response on the comment you made about the "KKK" since it is becoming obvious that you've got "issues" concerning race (it's the 21st century Tikana... don't you think you should enter it?)

Moreover, you've just brushed millions of people with a single swipe of your short brush. In my experience, people are much more surprising, and you cannot label millions of Americans based only on race. People's interests transcend much, much more than just race.

BTW, If you are using your opinion of this same "analysis" of the candidates, and election day applying astrology, I would suggest that you do not, as it SERIOUSLY clouds your ability to forecast anything ~ especially of the mundane electional version.

Last edited:

tikana

Theo

what is your problem? you have started flooding this thread with Youtube clips. How astrological is that? you basing your "astrological opinion" on 1 transit? have you read american history? there was a black guy on a ballot a few elections ago, he did MORE to this country than Obama still didnt get far. What makes you think that the US peopel will elect Obama? I dont see Obama winning not from a horary perspective. We need a general right now to get ourselves out of Iraq / Afganistan even if we do stay, i want to see a concrete plan on how things must be done. Democrats NEVER EVER had a strong cabinet. Iraq bs should have been over if we had a well wielded army back when we got into both countries. when Clinton left *this pisses me off tremedously* all military projects had been scrapped. ONLY NOW FINALLY there are new airplanes and new machinery are getting built. Clinton, if you dont remember, came out with gays in the military. Guess what it came out to be "dont ask dont tell" policity.

maybe you outta read this thread?http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3640

regards
T

aquarius7000

To All

OK Folks,

Let us be a little less passionate about Barack and John :D, and more about where the 'stars' might lead them. At least let Astrology 'outweigh' mere assertions; so, pointing out the astro aspects you feel would make anybody 'succeed to the throne' would certainly be more interesting and enlightening for all to read than simple 'I think-s..'.

Thanks
:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

rubyelixir

tikana said:
just sit back and watch

NAW sorry .. wont happen

T

Here is something I posted this on another thread and I think it applies somewhat to Tikana is speaking of.

"The Irony is that Obama is more White than Black! He only met his father who was black, once & was raised by his mother & maternal grandparents who are White folks. The good ol White Boys power structure is deeply ingrained into the subconscious of alot of Americans & they may not even realize it on a conscious level. Thus they are subconsciously prejudiced. Astrologically & Archetypically (Jungian Astrology-Alice Bailey anyone?) Neptune is presently in Aquarius awakening a new type of Aquarian spirituallity & Global awareness. Since it is beneath the surface, those who are not "in tune" with their unconscious, or superconscious are increasingly resistant and rigid with the rhetoric they have become accustomed to and have adopted as their own beliefs.The Pluto in Capricorn (Saturn)period will explode this existing power structure whether we like it or not. Pluto's energy is powerful, volcanic, nuclear, evolutionary, revolutionary, destruction & rebirth. Capricorn is government, rules,existing structures, crystalllized ideas, status quo. With Pluto in Cap, the root of these presumptions will be unearthed and exposed, destroyed and rebuilt. We can choose right now whether or not the US will be the Architects of the new power structure or will we go as a nation, fighting, kicking and screaming into the volcano by force to be fodder for the new world. In the Jungian theory of The Ego (sun/Saturn) VS The Shadow (moon/ Neptune), in order to evolve both sides need to integrate. Pluto calls for EVOLUTION.This emergence of the shadow threatens the very life of the Ego and the ego fights like the dickens to survive becoming even more chrystallized and extreme mistakenly thinking that it is stronger yet what happens is the more rigid it becomes the more fragile it is to a heavy impact.The established White Male 1940's idea of Power is having its life threatened by the overwhelming awareness that we as a nation are being misrepresented here. Unflexible, it crumbles against the Plutonian blast. Obama's platform couldn't be more evolved. His battle cries are "ENOUGH!! (of what we have), "Change", "Unity" & "Yes We Can". Aside from the obvious physical, he's Black AND White literally, (he's Yin /Yang) Obama is what America is & where it is going. He is in touch with the collective unconscious which is the precurser to action. If we are to head into 2010 riding the crest of the Plutonian wave we will need a humanistic, global awareness that is not the america we have been under Republican Leadership. As Bill Clinton put it insupport of Obama in his DNC speech " We should lead by the power of example, not by example of our power". Truly an Aquarian type phylosophy & reference to the Saturnian Republican creedo of "might makes right".

So, seeing as the Plutonian tsunami is on the horizon, the question I pose is will we elect to ride the crest of the Plutonian wave with CHANGE & UNITY (keeping our country in tact & on top of it) or will we stand firm & unchanged on the beach like a deer in the headlights, (or an elephant),inside a glass house waiting to be crushed?

Interestingly on this site's home page I found this:

Sabian Symbols for this moment
For the Sun: Two heads looking out and beyond the shadows.
For the Moon: The dawn of a new day reveals everything changed."

Obviously, my personal view & choice is the Democrat ticket but this is an astrology site so I am looking at it Astrologically, meaning THE BIG PICTURE. Heady Astrological times are headed for the next president.Pluto entering into Capricorn & the upcoming 2010 conjunctions AND the 12/21/2012 all will take place within the next president's tenure in office. I posed this to ponder on a thread I started in Mundane ("the next US president will deal with...") We are so divided because the perspectives of each group are so different. My own bias sees the Republicans as Narcissistic, selfish, twisted values, prejudiced, hypocritical, facist & unprepared for the onslaught of these upcoming energies from the universe, which will only lead the US into big trouble, not only worldwide but within our own borders. republicans continue to divide us as a nation. Pluto is NOT an easy going, status quo energy and in Capricorn it represents Government Upheaval. So the way I see it is either United we stand, divided we fall. I think & hope that Obama and the Democratics can bring people together and harness the positive side of Plutonian energy. Hillary might have had a harder time of that but she still has much important things to accomplish & will be a lifelong political force. Her Scorpio sun figures prominently in the US 's chart, she is definitely not about to exit stage left. Possibly her best service will not be as president as it was with Ted Kennedy.
However I fear that Tikana is right and a big group of people in this country are sleepwalking us right off a cliff. That last step is a doozy

rubyelixir

aquarius7000 said:
OK Folks,

Let us be a little less passionate about Barack and John :D, and more about where the 'stars' might lead them. At least let Astrology 'outweigh' mere assertions; so, pointing out the astro aspects you feel would make anybody 'succeed to the throne' would certainly be more interesting and enlightening for all to read than simple 'I think-s..'.
Thanks
:)aquarius7000

A-men, at least if you have a veiwpoint support it astrologically and with whatever type astrology you feel applies. I must admit that I too can get pretty passionate when it comes to politics and but I am also passionate about astrology and I try to tie it in. I personally like the Psychological aspects of astrology and prefer Jungian (Alice Howell ) & esoteric (Alice Bailey) so my perspectives tend that way but I am here because I am fascinated with astrology and all the facets of it. Its political applications are very exciting & I am interested in hearing peoples perspective through the lens of "Their" astrology.

That's how you (I) learn!
Thanks A7000

Last edited:

rubyelixir

yellowstone said:
:)Unfortunately their is no lessor of two evils here! Be afraid if either one of them gets in. Both of these men are backed by money and forces that are not even in this country. The curtain is all but down and it is starting to show that our govt is controlled by outside power.Let us all pray for not only the future of America but all the countries on this planet!!:(:(

where do you get your information from and is this your astrological perspective?

Theo

Banned
tikana said:
Theo

what is your problem? you have started flooding this thread with Youtube clips. How astrological is that? you basing your "astrological opinion" on 1 transit? have you read american history? there was a black guy on a ballot a few elections ago, he did MORE to this country than Obama still didnt get far. What makes you think that the US peopel will elect Obama? I dont see Obama winning not from a horary perspective. We need a general right now to get ourselves out of Iraq / Afganistan even if we do stay, i want to see a concrete plan on how things must be done. Democrats NEVER EVER had a strong cabinet. Iraq bs should have been over if we had a well wielded army back when we got into both countries. when Clinton left *this pisses me off tremedously* all military projects had been scrapped. ONLY NOW FINALLY there are new airplanes and new machinery are getting built. Clinton, if you dont remember, came out with gays in the military. Guess what it came out to be "dont ask dont tell" policity.

maybe you outta read this thread?http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3640

regards
T

Tikana, I'm not the one with the "problem." Let me explain this way: One of the ways that you learn astrology, especially of the mundane kind, is to observe society as the world is influenced by global transits. By posting the YouTube links, you can also see the emergence of the coming Saturn-Uranus opposition in the REAL world, and not just as some 'theoretical" astrological babble that is often commented on without looking at what is happening on the ground, on Earth, and in the material world.

You can see the gathering of the Saturn-Uranus opposition by watching people, especially those in crowds. I suggest you do this while looking at current and coming world transits. You would learn much about transits by doing so in much the same way you learn about forecasting the weather conditions in advance.

This is Astrology in practice ~ not just a psychological guessing game using aspects to say what you want. In the mundane technique, you must see clearly and shut out ANY and ALL personal, political opinions you may have. As a professional astrologer, I don't apply personal opinion as a substitute for what is seen via transits, and I would expect you to do the same if you are practicing astrology.

As for the link you left ~ it is a very "curious" way of forecasting. You know, I've got over three decades of astrological experience, and practice, and I am constantly surprised by the lack of amount of skill, and knowledge in this field, which gives the "pseudo-science" crowd of anti-astrology wonks more ammunition with which to attack the supreme science. So I consider it my duty to sort of police the field of astrologers who are doing this science great harm with their bozo ways of "forecasting" breaking all the rules and princips of proper astrological forecasting.

There are many out there using techniques I never heard of, or in a herky-jerky manner, doing all kinds of so-called "astrological work" that is spurious at best, finding ways to make a technique fit their own opinions, and then offering pronouncments to the world based on these weirdo wacko ways of "looking into the future." I fight that. It's not right at ALL and is very dangerous to true astrology.

There are some very good astrologers on this forum, which is why I joined. Some of them have very excellent insights and proper use of astrological techniques. There are others that I question, since I can easily see that they do not have the skills as yet, or are only "playing" with astrology, as many do. Astrology is not a game though. It is serious business because the uninitiated often believe what they are told, and think that all the fancy astro-jargon used makes their pronouncments true.

However, when I hear someone using certain techniques, and I look it over and when I don't see what they mean, I question it, because I DO know how to read charts, and how to forecast. I first learned to forecast the weather long-range, for years, and I kept my mouth shut in practicing astrology until after the age of 30. I started studying astrology at the age of 10. I don't like it when others "play" with astrology, and yet do so anyway applying it to serious matters of the world. That harms astrology as a whole, and it is our job as true astrologers to protect it. If we astrologers do not, then who will?

You know, astrology has rules, and techniques that go back many centuries, and perhaps you might want to take a little time to review them, and to try to seperate your personal views (this includes political) from your astrological pronoucements. If I had seen that Obama did not have the transits to win the election, I would have posted it. The same goes for McCain, and anyone else. My personal, political views do not matter when it comes to judicial astrology and its practice.

One of the ways to observe is to do so without emotion, and to look clearly at transits without inserting one's personal opinion, which clouds anything you might see via astrological transits ~ this includes ALL natal and progressions of individuals as well.

In your comments, I note a tone that focuses on "race" as you've mentioned several times that Barack Obama is "black" ~ and since he is one of the candidates, and yes, clearly of a mixed race, it is quite obvious that the man, his wife, and his children are "black." You continue to mention race throughout your astrological posts, as if somehow, we all do not know that Obama is indeed of African descent. He is also of Caucasian descent, since his mother was a Caucasian. But why would you contantly mention Obama's race, as it is clear he is "black" as you say and we all can see, while in none of your astrological comments/posts on the candidates you have not mentioned once that John McCain is "white?"

Why is that?

I'm a bit disturbed about this considering that you mention solar arcs, transits, etc., as to why you would mention race repeatedly in making astrological judgments on the outcome of the election.

Can I ask you: What does race have to do with reading astrological aspects?

I find this curious considering that you then use "astrology" to pronounce the winner of the election when as a professional astrologer with mundane and election experience I fail to see where you can make such astrological pronoucments, mentioning race repeatedly, when the transits of both candidates, including the global transits, do not confirm your findings. This is because astrology has nothing to do with RACE ~ it is a study of TIME, its cycles as read through variable mathematics, and the effects on the world-at-large.

Last edited:

tikana

Theo

Simple .. it is all backlash of affirmative action from late 1990s Now it is more evident.
I live in LA. Everythng here is by the looks and power, nothing to do with what person really stands for nor what he/she can do for this country.
Clinton won because of his looks
Same goes for Reagan same goes to JFK
look at our Arnold geez our bloody governor. What he has done for Californians? Nothing! all talk

Can you possibly say that McCain will not be a president if he has overwhelming
transit jupiter opposes MC
transit Uranus trining mc
transit saturn sextiles MC
transit mars trines MC

pro SUN is trining MC!
pro mars trining Moon
pro mars sextiles pluto

mC sextiles pluto

SORRY this is a clear cut WIN for McCain.

Solar arc Mc trining moon
solar arc mc sextiles pluto
solar arc saturn semisquares mc
solar arc venus semisquares asce
solar arc sun trining MC

shall i continue?

I guess i should

Okay now i am laughing

Solar Eclipse RIGHT in his 10th house - 9 leo
square uranus
semisquare venus
conj mars
trine jupiter

Lunar eclipse 24 aquarius
trining Asce

Case closed... he got the job ...

I cannot remember which board I did Merkel's chart. it was a very close call election.. she got it.. I saw her winning.

shall return with Obama's chart

T