Jupiter... your thoughts.

jupiterianguru

Although Jupiter is generally awarded having zero negatives, I think there's some drawbacks, like any other planet. I'm really glad your shared your views and experiences about Jupiter, namely, the opposite to mine.

I have been hired by 3 people who have Aries Jupiter... but they were born in 1963 so they're older and perhaps, have learned lessons about selfishness. I am their personal assistant... so I have gotten to know them personally. They are very kind towards me, and do show concerns about me, which may feel a bit more like Libra Jupiter, rather than Aries. But I see how they operate in general areas of life- they're quite forceful and determined to succeed and when it comes to politics, oh boy... let fire and brimstone fall from the skies if you don't agree with them!! So I keep my opinions to myself and only stick with performing tasks. They all do have prominent Libra planets in their charts though... which could be why they do show care and concern for me (Libra Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars all scattered amongst the 3).

What is your experience with Libra Jupiter, I have Jupiter Opposite Mars at 21 degrees Libra exact degree and both mars and Jupiter square my moon in Cancer forming a T-Square. I have Mercury in Libra too though loosly opposite Jupiter at 29 degrees Libra.

I relate to that "fire and brimstone" feeling you describe it is not really easy to control. It will come over me very unexpectedly so I rarely have a chance to control it but that is not about people simply disagreeing with me lol usually its about personality differences with me if someone gets on my nerves that is when it shows more so. I cannot very well stand people that are inhibited in their approach to life or narrow minded even if they agree with me totally on what I believe in. However conservative people really do bother me but as with any belief its not the same as people clashing with personality so I usually love debate if they are kind people in general or open minded they never would get on my nerves. Also I don't see why everyone has to always believe the same things I at the very least try to get people to question how they live their lives if its fine and what really makes them happy. What is the worst thing for me though is people who suppress emotions and are not balanced in their approach to life I absolutely cannot Stand passive agressive behavior ever if someone were to do that its almost instant that I would get upset. Either they be direct and honest even if they don't like me if they are honest I respect them for it and don't care or even enjoy debating it I am willing to change if they are honest but If people are not going to be direct and honest or don't have the nerve to stand up if they disagree with me or don't like something I would rather they shut up. I don't care per say about people being tactful only honesty. I have the same feeling if someone agrees with me though and I don't like their approach, especially if I am trying to get something done and they are slow in making decisions. However thankfully if people are optimistic and open minded willing to debate things I am fine. I probably would "go off" or have "mood swings" as people describe it with the co-workers you describe.

I am probably so into 9th house Jupiter things as my Sun is in Scorpio 9th house and Venus Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius. Uranus and Saturn are supposed to be my chart rulers as I am Aquarius Rising but I have Pisces intercepted so I add Jupiter and Neptune.
Jupiter in Aries would be contender for Chart Ruler as it is most prominent in all planetary dominant systems and I feel it most represents the way I live in day to day life so that is why I chose my Screen name.

I am more confident than I am arrogant and forceful in ways of life as I know I don't like people being that way much so I worked on moderating that in me to be more in tune with treating people how I myself would desire to be treated. However I always feel somehow like I am on top of things philosophically.

I believe in the general principals of the book "the secret" it kind of has the Jupiter in Aries vibe and drive behind it. Id have to look up when it was created to see if Jupiter was in Aries at the time. It actually seems to work. If I truly put all my focus and feeling into things going the way I want it too it quite often actually does. I feel I have attracted situations to myself before.

What is Jupiter in Libra like if at all you want to share this is interesting to me

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Jupiter transit is at the moment trine my natal Jupiter Pisces in 7th, trine IC, sextile MC.
I'm going to move abroad and I am looking for a job abroad..

M

may28gemini

What is your experience with Libra Jupiter, I have Jupiter Opposite Mars at 21 degrees Libra exact degree and both mars and Jupiter square my moon in Cancer forming a T-Square. I have Mercury in Libra too though loosly opposite Jupiter at 29 degrees Libra.

I relate to that "fire and brimstone" feeling you describe it is not really easy to control. It will come over me very unexpectedly so I rarely have a chance to control it but that is not about people simply disagreeing with me lol usually its about personality differences with me if someone gets on my nerves that is when it shows more so. I cannot very well stand people that are inhibited in their approach to life or narrow minded even if they agree with me totally on what I believe in. However conservative people really do bother me but as with any belief its not the same as people clashing with personality so I usually love debate if they are kind people in general or open minded they never would get on my nerves. Also I don't see why everyone has to always believe the same things I at the very least try to get people to question how they live their lives if its fine and what really makes them happy. What is the worst thing for me though is people who suppress emotions and are not balanced in their approach to life I absolutely cannot Stand passive agressive behavior ever if someone were to do that its almost instant that I would get upset. Either they be direct and honest even if they don't like me if they are honest I respect them for it and don't care or even enjoy debating it I am willing to change if they are honest but If people are not going to be direct and honest or don't have the nerve to stand up if they disagree with me or don't like something I would rather they shut up. I don't care per say about people being tactful only honesty. I have the same feeling if someone agrees with me though and I don't like their approach, especially if I am trying to get something done and they are slow in making decisions. However thankfully if people are optimistic and open minded willing to debate things I am fine. I probably would "go off" or have "mood swings" as people describe it with the co-workers you describe.

I am probably so into 9th house Jupiter things as my Sun is in Scorpio 9th house and Venus Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius. Uranus and Saturn are supposed to be my chart rulers as I am Aquarius Rising but I have Pisces intercepted so I add Jupiter and Neptune.
Jupiter in Aries would be contender for Chart Ruler as it is most prominent in all planetary dominant systems and I feel it most represents the way I live in day to day life so that is why I chose my Screen name.

I am more confident than I am arrogant and forceful in ways of life as I know I don't like people being that way much so I worked on moderating that in me to be more in tune with treating people how I myself would desire to be treated. However I always feel somehow like I am on top of things philosophically.

I believe in the general principals of the book "the secret" it kind of has the Jupiter in Aries vibe and drive behind it. Id have to look up when it was created to see if Jupiter was in Aries at the time. It actually seems to work. If I truly put all my focus and feeling into things going the way I want it too it quite often actually does. I feel I have attracted situations to myself before.

What is Jupiter in Libra like if at all you want to share this is interesting to me

You're born Scorpio Sun of 1987? I have met a few of those, but they're nothing like how you describe yourself. I'm friends with one, and she's Taurus rising so all her Scorpio stuff is in 7th house, detriment Libra Mars hidden in 6th house (where it belongs). I hate Libra Mars with a passion.

As I said in my earlier posts of this thread, I'm direct 0 Libra Jupiter conjunct 3 Libra Saturn and both conjunct my 3 Libra Asc. I also have Libra Pluto in 1st house. The Jup-Sat conjunction trine my 9th house Gemini Sun. Jup-Sat also trine my 8th house Mars. What I write is not really pure Libra Jupiter because mine has been modified by the conjunction with exalted Saturn.

Overall, I'm pretty "concerned" with others as far as general politeness is concerned and I like those who are well mannered and aren't in a rush/hurry all the time. I hate rudeness, I despise arrogance, I get annoyed by pushy/demanding attitudes, I cannot tolerate stupidity, and I disrespect people who seek power over others (spread fear). I am pretty fair and patience towards others, as I believe in mirroring others (in social situations) so if they are kind to me, I shall be kind back. If they are rude or weird or whatever, well, I use to throw back what was dished at me.

During my Saturn's return, I learned to just walk away and not care. I learned to not invest my time and good nature towards those who are not willing to take my concerns into consideration. I really still dislike argumentative/know-it-all jerks but I don't bother to waste time on petty fights. I'm more concerned about stuff that matters and became more heavily invested in integrity of the situation (if I cannot remedy it) and saw the concept of "respect is earn" in action (for which I understand to be true).

I enjoy small talk, chit chat, and I always welcome social interactions from strangers (if they're calm and polite).
I like arts, music, reading, beauty, nice pretty things, delicate flavorful foods- balance... I believe strongly in proportion. I will only stick up for people if I think they're right and even then, I'm weary of injecting myself in situations that doesn't involve me whatsoever. I maintain an aware yet laissez-faire mentality.

One of the major things I've noticed with other Libra Jupiter people, there is a tendency to equate "beauty" with "goodness" so there's a higher likelihood of rejecting the modern stance of fat acceptance (that shows lack of respect and concern for body/beauty), sloppy appearances, etc. I get bugged out by people who are overweight and act like they're divas/on goddess mode. I don't get bugged out when someone who is truly beautiful who earned the right to act diva. I seem to be "formally" dressed most of the time in public and I have a great love of clothes and various looks. As a female, I dress very feminine. For the males with Libra Jupiter (98& my high school class has the Libra Jupiter-Saturn conjunction), I've noticed they swing the opposite and will dress formal in very masculine ways. Libra Jupiter is pretty much traditional- appearances, mannerisms, etiquette, values, etc.

A major part of me is a risk taker and being that I have Jupiter on the AC, I am generally just happy-go-lucky.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

You're born Scorpio Sun of 1987? I have met a few of those, but they're nothing like how you describe yourself. I'm friends with one, and she's Taurus rising so all her Scorpio stuff is in 7th house, detriment Libra Mars hidden in 6th house (where it belongs). I hate Libra Mars with a passion.

As I said in my earlier posts of this thread, I'm direct 0 Libra Jupiter conjunct 3 Libra Saturn and both conjunct my 3 Libra Asc. I also have Libra Pluto in 1st house. The Jup-Sat conjunction trine my 9th house Gemini Sun. Jup-Sat also trine my 8th house Mars. What I write is not really pure Libra Jupiter because mine has been modified by the conjunction with exalted Saturn.

Overall, I'm pretty "concerned" with others as far as general politeness is concerned and I like those who are well mannered and aren't in a rush/hurry all the time. I hate rudeness, I despise arrogance, I get annoyed by pushy/demanding attitudes, I cannot tolerate stupidity, and I disrespect people who seek power over others (spread fear). I am pretty fair and patience towards others, as I believe in mirroring others (in social situations) so if they are kind to me, I shall be kind back. If they are rude or weird or whatever, well, I use to throw back what dished at me. During my Saturn's return, I learned to just walk away and not care. I learned to not invest my time and good nature towards those who are willing to take my concerns into consideration. I really still dislike argumentative/know-it-all jerks but I don't bother to waste time on petty fights. I'm more concerned about stuff that matters. I enjoy small talk, chit chat, and I always welcome social interactions from strangers (if they're calm and polite).
I like arts, music, reading, beauty, nice pretty things, delicate flavorful foods- balance... I believe strongly in proportion. A major part of me is a risk taker and being that I have Jupiter on the AC, I am generally just happy-go-lucky.

Well how were the other Scorpio Sun 1987 people. Well so far as Jupiter Aries doesn't much go for or care about politeness either towards myself or with others as long as people can be themselves all is good. They only time I really dislike and have a problem with politeness and people taking others into consideration (remember I include myself in everything too as I believe in being fair) is when independence is hampered which is actually quite often that is why I tend to dislike conservative people. I try to see things objectively and I believe people need to rely on themselves more than others but always should be there to help eachother out as well that is perfect balance. A real true society that is good as I see it has balance where all are completely able to be themselves but there is some sort of order and structure preventing complete chaos. Being able to be yourself and project your personality in the way you see fit is good. So while I may not like arrogant and stuck up people in my own right if someone were to come along and try to stop them from being themselves I would immediately defend their right to act in the way they choose.

Note I really dislike extremes in either direction either extreme selfishness or complete loss of identity.

There is an Aries way of trying to seek balance as well it kind of goes like this:
If society or the people I am around in general really dislike something I must stick up for the underdog even if I dislike it myself. I must stick up for the rights of people to be able to do something even if no one does. Most of the time this isn't a problem I am only sticking up for the rights of people to be able to do something not telling them to do it. I try to seek the middle ground.

The issue here is I see Society in general as very extreme in denying self in favor of doing what others tell them so I must emulate the opposite extreme or stick up for it to try and swing the pendalum back to balance.

If however I am around a group of people that emulate the opposite extreme of pure selfishness and only about themselves I must emulate the opposite extreme of being nice and good emotional sensitive caring and helpful to bring things into balance.

Same goes for Pluto while I may not like heavily Plutonian people at all (this I have much more of a problem with than overly polite people as they emulate extremes and I desire balance) since society in general has such a problem with them I will stick up for their right to be who they are and be like stick it to the man. In a way if they stir up society its all for the better I do like their passion.

Well I too like art and music creativity and beauty I welcome people to come up to me as well so far as strangers as that is the main way I can make friends I have real trouble going up and talking to people myself. I wonder if Jupiter retrograde would have anything to do with that. I agree with you on small talk but thinking deeply. I actually prefer small talk as I like to keep things light and joke around a lot. I love chatting with people and going out doing fun things outdoor activities being active adventures I am generally nice to people. I wish more people would focus on community integration and so there is never one person no matter how they are that feels left out.

That is Aries I think well so far as philosophy I see everyone has a place and purpose no matter what. I mean even if people believe in a devil (regaurdless of religion) didn't he have a purpose to cause without him there never would be free thought. People have to have a right to choose evil to be able to choose good. Otherwise wed all just be robots.

M

may28gemini

When I mentioned small talk, I did not say I prefer small talk. All conversations start off with small talk. What I meant was I like good old fashioned conversation and socializing with others. I like small and deep talks alike with both strangers and known people. More often than not, I get into some heavy talks with strangers and I enjoy it far more simply because there's substance behind it.

As a general thing, I dislike pretty much all Aries planets with the exception of Mars. Aries Mars is fun but honorable. Aries in other planets doesn't seem to care about pre-established structures nor does it respect enough to want to know the reason why. No wonder Aries is so heavily debilitated in Saturn. I have a lot of Libra energy and all my Libra stuff has Mercury as the final depositor. Traditionally, as far as the planets go, Mars' only enemy is Mercury (Mercury causes problems for Mars but Mars is neutral towards Mars). No wonder I have zero tolerance for general Aries mentality/energy. I find that attitude to be arrogant and just over the top. I even find those born with Aries Sun opposite Libra Saturn have a major problem with arrogance. Definitely not my cup of tea. [deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

jupiterianguru

When I mentioned small talk, I did not say I prefer small talk. All conversations start off with small talk. What I meant was I like good old fashioned conversation and socializing with others. I like small and deep talks alike with both strangers and known people. More often than not, I get into some heavy talks with strangers and I enjoy it far more simply because there's substance behind it.

As a general thing, I dislike pretty much all Aries planets with the exception of Mars. Aries Mars is fun but honorable. Aries in other planets doesn't seem to care about pre-established structures nor does it respect enough to want to know the reason why. No wonder Aries is so heavily debilitated in Saturn. I have a lot of Libra energy and all my Libra stuff has Mercury as the final depositor. Traditionally, as far as the planets go, Mars' only enemy is Mercury (Mercury causes problems for Mars but Mars is neutral towards Mars). No wonder I have zero tolerance for general Aries mentality/energy. I find that attitude to be arrogant and just over the top. I even find those born with Aries Sun opposite Libra Saturn have a major problem with arrogance. Definitely not my cup of tea. [deleted attacking comments 0- Moderator]

My North Node is in Aries too. To be honest Aries has a purpose. Think about it if it was not for people standing up and fighting the establishment and questioning it none of us would be as free as we are today. Its not about taking everyone down and making them burn. Jupiter is the Final dispositer for Mars and Mercury in my chart the Libra planets and Jupiter is in Aries.

You have more of a problem with Aries than I have with Libra. I say gladly you can live your life how you want and care about other people what they think the system formality and all that. Libra does have a purpose and is needed for the world. However you should open your mind and realize not everyone is like you as an individual and not let it bother you about Aries planets and outlook. Aries doesn't want to see the world burn just be more self reliant and independent.

M

may28gemini

My North Node is in Aries too. To be honest Aries has a purpose. Think about it if it was not for people standing up and fighting the establishment and questioning it none of us would be as free as we are today. Its not about taking everyone down and making them burn. Jupiter is the Final dispositer for Mars and Mercury in my chart the Libra planets and Jupiter is in Aries.

You have more of a problem with Aries than I have with Libra. I say gladly you can live your life how you want and care about other people what they think the system formality and all that. Libra does have a purpose and is needed for the world. However you should open your mind and realize not everyone is like you as an individual and not let it bother you about Aries planets and outlook. Aries doesn't want to see the world burn just be more self reliant and independent.

Again, you misunderstand me and twist my words. I never said nor inferred that Aries doesn't have a purpose, nor that it shouldn't exist. I never said nor inferred that Libra doesn't have a purpose either.

You incorrectly assume that because I dislike Aries energy that I'm not "open minded." [deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

jupiterianguru

Again, you misunderstand me and twist my words. I never said nor inferred that Aries doesn't have a purpose, nor that it shouldn't exist. I never said nor inferred that Libra doesn't have a purpose either.

You incorrectly assume that because I dislike Aries energy that I'm not "open minded." [deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

I can take what I dish out anyways I think Aries likes people to be themselves more than Libra but oh well people cannot be themselves if they don't question the systems and established order.

You do not have to like Aries energy I fully accept that but don't you attract those people I am surprised as your 7th house is aries if you are Libra Ascendant and I assume you have nothing there which is ok.

Sagittarius is my most dominant sign anyways according to several software calculations and sites no hard feelings you don't have to like Sag at all either but I say Aries is cooler cause my goal is to become like Aries more as that is my north node that is the way to happiness for me it doesn't mean I have to be evil or anyone else has to even like it. I can help the world in my own way.

Ok it irks you that is fine criticize me all you want I believe fairness is about looking at your own faults owning them and being proud of who you are and accepting others faults.

I take whatever people dish out and spin it back in their face in a philosophical way often or debate it I am not hard nosed in your face angry type I debate things about my own faults calmly and I admit my weaknesses or when I find out I am wrong.

Be yourself and enjoy life!! Peace Love and Freedom

This is supposed to be a discussion about Jupiter not a criticism of various Signs look I won't criticize Libra jupiter as it makes people popular anyways and gives people artistic ability and cultured attitudes I kind of like it when used positively just like my own jupiter sign. I don't know which is more powerful but you have a philsophy behind your work if you do something that is cool.

The thing I don't like is indecisiveness and sometimes gullibility but Libra is not that bad. If there were a Jupiter sign I would criticize it would be Scorpio or Virgo as those are inconjunct mine but I am not here to put people down. I do not like those Jupiter signs though I admit.