Intimate diary missing! Stolen or hidden?

Lela

Dear all,

I have a huge problem. Yesterday I realized that my intimate diary (2004-2006) is missing. I live alone and usually do not hide it very well; it is almost always on my book shelves. I write everything what is happening…All intimate details…
With beginning of 2007 I started with new one, so I can not remember last time when was reading missing one (probably in February or beginning of March)…
My problem is that last month I broke up with very jealous boyfriend (he was checking me all the time, I found him checking my mobile…) and I am very afraid that he could take it…I know this sounds unbelievable, and I am not prone to such accusations, but that is also an option. I hope it’s not what happened!

I checked all places in my apartment where I could hide diary but found nothing…I could not sleep last night…

Please, could someone look at this horary and tell me where is my missing diary/where could it be? Please!
Question asked: April 19th, 2007; time - 18:11, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw&nhor=1&cid=xomfilerSYhUD-u1177052442

This means a lot to me…Thank you!

Here is what I found:
Second house ruler is Mars, in 5th house – Pisces. Mars in conjunction with Uranus.
• Mars: tools, machinery, iron and steel, sharp instruments
• Uranus: auto parts, electrical appliances, electronics

When it is found in the suceedent houses (2, 5, 8 and 11) more time will have to be spent searching for the item. A further distance, but not too far away.

5th house: Black and white, honey color, Silver or gold
5th house: North-North/West
Water signs speak of areas low in the room or below ground level, such as a cellar.

Lela

Last edited:

fensi88

First of all, do not panic, you will find it. I found that POF is very important in charts for lost items. Here it is in 2 house, most favorable for lost item, and Ma ruler od 2nd will trine it and conjuct N.Node. You will find it for sure.!
POF in 2nd house indicate north by east direction, again in watter sign, but near stagnant water, or where money or precious things are kept; in the bedroom, buudoir or in secret drawers. POF in Sco indicate near dark red colour.

Lela

Goco,

Hvala na brzom odgovoru! Samo mi je bitno da ga posesivni bivsi nije uzeo:)! Sve dok je dnevnik u mom stanu sve je ok, nije uopste bitno da li cu ga naci danas ili za sedam dana:).

I am going to search again (all around my apartment) during weekend. My bedroom is on North-East side and I do keep all my important things there...

I will write again when I (hopefully) find it.

Thanks!

Lela

The 5th house could mean it's in a case of some kind, suit case, briefcase, back pack. I agree with fensi88, I think you'll find it, but it's probably concealed and you can't see it.
Good luck, I hope you find it!

archergirl

The 5th house could also mean the diary is near some music; maybe your CD collection, or the stereo. Since Uranus is in the 5th as well, I was thinking 'electronics' (although I usually don't use the outer planets.:p ).

Good luck!
AG:)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I've always been told to use the fourth house for objects lost, this makes your diary Saturn in the Midheaven in Leo. Saturn has dignity in the tenth house, so your diary still seems to be in a place it belongs (i.e. your house), so I don't think it's gone too far. However, I don't think it's in too good a shape, seeing as how Leo is the detriment sign of Saturn. I know everyone else is focused on Mars (being ruler of the second) and the North-East, but perhaps you should check the South-West just to be sure. As for how the diary got misplaced, the last seperating aspect is from Jupiter who rules the third house and the sixth house, so do you have a sibling who may have moved it or a pet that may have dragged it off somewhere? You know how those fiesty little creatures can be.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello,

I am going to be using a different house assignment, but still coming up with basically the same conclusion as every one else has.

Your Significator is Venus. I am using the 3rd house for your diary. The third has to do with written communication (even if about yourself). So, the diary's significator would be Jupiter. Jupiter is at home in Sagittarius. So it is safe to assume that the diary is at home. Turning the chart and looking at the 4th house for lost items, we have Pisces, again the ruler being Jupiter.

Looking a Mercury (rulership of communication and writing) it does become an exact trine with Jupiter, but not before trining with Saturn, coming off a retro. So there is a bit of a delay in finding the diary, but not much.

Finally, back to you, Venus. The next aspect will be when the Moon Conjuncts. The Moon is your Cosig, but in this case, I would see it as a reflection of you ( the diary) and you (venus) coming together.

Timing is rather quick. I get timing much better in hindsight ; I think I would be inclined to use the Moon and Venus conjuncting in 9 degrees.... 9 hours? The Moon and Venus are in the turned 6th house... a little bit of housework/cleaning and it should be found.

TK

Last edited:

Lela

Dear all,

I have good news - I found my diary on Friday. When I came back from work I searched my apartment again. This time I had all your instructions on my mind. Diary was very well hidden and to be honest I really do not remember putting diary there.

Diary was found in room where I spend most of time. It is at the same time living room and bedroom. There is regular bedroom in my apartment but at the moment I use this room as a bedroom. There are two sofas and between them is a little table with vase filled with water (stagnated water). Both sofas have inside space (chest) for bad linen. In sofa that is on northwest side I keep some things that have no other value than emotional (unfortunately no gold/silver or precious stones). Some old photos, letters and toys from childhood, (no electronic devises, CDs… in that bad)… I found diary here. It was hidden in transparent envelop but between some papers so that it could not be seen unless you open that envelop and take everything out. The reason why I opened envelop is because it was on the top of large dark red colored paper folder (with old newspaper articles)!!! I found diary on Friday, April 20th, 2007, at 20:31.

Just to make things clear – on Thursday, when I found that my diary is missing I searched my living room including that sofa. I took out everything from sofa but obviously did not search in detail. If I did not get instructions it could take some time before finding diary (I know that I would skip opening that envelop again!). And as I said earlier I do not remember putting diary in that envelop/sofa but anyway I live alone and no one else could put it there except me!!!

Hope this helps for learning purposes.

Thank you all very much!
Lela

fensi88

Lela, thank you so much for this detailed explanation and information about finding diary! I will look again at chart to see for timing. It will be nice if everyone who find miss item write informations as you when they find it!