$9,000,000,000,000,000.00 missing from U.S. Fed. Reserve

piercethevale

It had to come to this sooner or later...don't laugh, I believe it may be a lot closer to the reality of the whole situation...

Attachments

• Cash Trash.jpg
    Cash Trash.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 37

Neptune Rising

If I coud find a cartoon with a chap running away but looking behing him, wearing a black and white striped top, black mask and a sack with 'SWAG' written on it, with a little arrow next to it point to him and saying "Federal Reserve, Corporations, Banks", I would post it! :bandit:

piercethevale

If I coud find a cartoon with a chap running away but looking behing him, wearing a black and white striped top, black mask and a sack with 'SWAG' written on it, with a little arrow next to it point to him and saying "Federal Reserve, Corporations, Banks", I would post it! :bandit:

That sounds like the characters that were always trying to steal money from the Walt Disney cartoon character, Donald Ducks' wealthy uncle, Scrooge McDucks' nemeses the Beagle Boys'.

I bet if you 'noodle around' the internet you will probably find a cartoon panel that suits your notion. Here's a link for a lead: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_Boys

Attachments

• Money Bags.jpg
    Money Bags.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Exactly! :tongue:

Someone is getting very very rich out there, and it certainly isn't the general populas. I don't know what its like in the US, but here in the UK there are job cuts ect (just like the rest of the world it seems), train and bus increases, food increases. In London, we have a system where we put money on a card, like a top up card, and each time we go on a bus or train, the machine takes the money from the card. We may as well be giving our money to a bank for them to earn the interest. All this money on millions of people's top up cards is certainly earning someone alot of interest, and yet, they find reason to keep hiking up the train/bus fairs. Its the biggest con I have ever seen, and people are sitting casually and taking it. It is akin to taking a credit card, and having the credit card companies ask us, in future, to put money on the cards, and then when we purchase something, that money will be taken out. Lol, sounds quite like a bank. And just by the by, the bank bailouts are the biggest daylight robery ever, right before our eyes, but maybe the eyes are closed... :andy:

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Here's a quick look into the three former Fannie Mae executives who brought down Wall Street.

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae.
Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae when
auditing discovered severe irregularities in Fannie Mae's accounting
activities. Raines left with a "golden parachute valued at $240 Million in
benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the
accounting scandal became clear.

Tim Howard - was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard "was a
strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure
a "stable pattern of earnings" at Fannie. Investigations by federal
regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that
management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and
Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.
Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson - A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later
forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO. Investigators found that
Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation
from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million
when it fact it was $21 million." Johnson is currently under investigation
for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae.
Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

...WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

FRANKLIN RAINES?
Raines works for the Obama Campaign as his Chief Economic Advisor.

TIM HOWARD?
Howard is a Chief Economic Advisor to Obama under Franklin Raines.

JIM JOHNSON?
Johnson was hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to
run Obama's Vice Presidential Search Committee.

..I have to ask the obvious...and I apologize to those of you that knew this or have been skeptical all along...but

As a nation whole...Are we really this oblivious and apparently that stupid?

:lol: well that's just amazing, anyway, they are all on the same side :devil:

piercethevale

:lol: well that's just amazing, anyway, they are all on the same side :devil:

After what Obama pulled as to the bogus killing of Osama, the convenient death of the entire assassination team aboard a helicopter a week [or was it two?] later, the extension of the Homeland Security bill...the backing of the FEMA camps and the suspension of Habeus Corpus and the 'Battleground America' bill that authorizes the use of the military in policing the population..not to mention that he had all state militias placed under his control as soon as He took office...sheeeesh...

If this country doesn't pull itself together ..get that @#$%&*%$#@ out of office and take back its' rights...I'm bailing...I'll be applying for a visa to either Australia, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, England or South Africa...maybe Italy...anywhere that'll take me and stand up to this 'Unbelievable Slimy Antagonist"...that's U.S.A. ya' all...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

CAVEAT THERE NOW FOLLOWS A QUOTE:

"The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and time again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy.

The Republicans, on the other hand, would know how to fix your tire, but they wouldn't bother to stop because they'd want to be on time for Ugly Pants Night at the country club." - Dave Barry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Barry :smile:

Munch

CAVEAT THERE NOW FOLLOWS A QUOTE:

"The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and time again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy.

The Republicans, on the other hand, would know how to fix your tire, but they wouldn't bother to stop because they'd want to be on time for Ugly Pants Night at the country club." - Dave Barry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Barry :smile:

That is an amazing quote. haha!

JUPITERASC

That is an amazing quote. haha!
More intriguingly ironic video quotes of statements made by then Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld only one day before 9/11 WTC demolition when Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld goes on record: “declaring war on Pentagon bureaucracy... revealing that 'according to some estimates we cannot track 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS IN TRANSACTIONS!!!' :smile:

btw here's a clear view of the explosion that brought WTC down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnuFACYc-Q4&feature=related

Rumsfeld promises change, saying that 'money wasted by the military poses a serious threat to the Economy'” BUT the NEXT DAY 'war on terrorism' eclipses 'war on waste' when GW Bush “calls for more than 48 BILLION DOLLARS in new defence spending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_p92dECEpQ&feature=related

That was 2001 but now, (as you have drawn to our attention piercethevale) eleven years after Rumsfeld's promise of change regarding military spending - the figure of untracked funds has trebled and is currently estimated at 9 TRILLION DOLLARS

IMO therefore it seems unsurprising that there are increasing numbers of homeless people many of whom are forming communities known as 'tent cities' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6MLTU8QBI&feature=related

and the collapse appears to be going global according to many
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fL5sKVbzDA&feature=related

piercethevale

This NESARA thing and the St. Germain World Council that the forum turned me onto last night is what I'm really trying to get more info on at the present. [Wasn't that your post too JUPITERASC?] I hope it's not just some mis-direction disinformation as it does sound like there's some hope in it, if it is true and indeed as legit as the claims are that it is.
[...on checking, I guess it was Derestane that posted the first I had heard of this...]

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

This NESARA thing and the St. Germain World Council that the forum turned me onto last night is what I'm really trying to get more info on at the present. [Wasn't that your post too JUPITERASC?] I hope it's not just some mis-direction disinformation as it does sound like there's some hope in it, if it is true and indeed as legit as the claims are that it is.
fwiw piercethevale, Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA QUOTE:

NESARA is acronym for “National Economic Security and Recovery Act”, a set of economic reforms suggested during 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard who claimed the proposals, which included replacing income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress. NESARA is better known as a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Candace Goodwin, who claimed the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by George W. Bush administration and Supreme Court

intriguing link entitled "Everything You Want To Know About World Finance and NESARA" at http://banking.insights2.org/GoldenAge1.html

CAVEAT - often information seems disinformation... so IMO needs research - nevertheless Part 3 of 3 "The Farm Claims Program" is most informative:smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

The other problem I see as a possibility is that there is no gold left in its vaults. I've heard rumor that the last of it was 'sold off' or used to pay debt to the Federal Reserve member banks.
Now, I did suggest a while back to some Texans I know, that if they should happen to secede from the Union that they might want to seize all the oil fields.
The oil remaining in the ground should provide enough collateral to issue money backed by it.
The 'Mother Lode' has allegedly never been found in the Sierra Mountains I'm living at the base of. I live on the Orangevale Palisades above the American River. The Sierra Nevada Mountains for all intent and purpose start right across the river.
When the town of Folsom built the new bridge across the American River about a quarter mile upstream from my residence they sunk four of the caissons needed as the base for pillars supporting the bridge into the river bed itself. I found out the other day from a reputable source that the gold that was taken from just those four holes [and 'Holes' int the truest sense of the world. They were sunk fairly deep and the deepest ever dug down into the river bed was by steam dredge operations in the late 19th - early 20th century...as extensive as that process is and was it achieved nothing as to the depth these holes achieved in this most very ancient river bed that originates on the back side of the site where the 1964 Winter Olympics were held, Squaw Valley. The American River brought it's share of gold out of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and then some here in the heart of 'Gold Country'
The value of the amount of gold from those four holes is said to have been over $350,000 in year 2001 prices.
I believe I heard something about a recent 'silver strike' somewhere in the southwest too, but still.... It takes a lot of precious metal in the vaults before any confidence is put in the money.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

There are multiple - but unverifiable - theories as to what happened to all the gold/silver - certainly it is ironic that the continent supplying 75% of the World gold is currently considered a 3rd World Country, poverty stricken and in need of Aid! Remarkable. Since the 1880s, South Africa has been the source for a large proportion of the world's gold supply, with about 50% of all gold ever produced having come from South Africa. Production in 1970 accounted for 79% of the world supply, producing about 1,480 tonnes. 2008 production was 2,260 tonnes. In 2007 China (with 276 tonnes) overtook South Africa as the world's largest gold producer, the first time since 1905 that South Africa has not been the largest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold

Meanwhile we are told: "There is no money, the IMF is bankrupt, the World Bank is bankrupt - all the major banks in the world are bankrupt" Max Keiser financial analyst.

Currency/Financial War Games - “Global currency war becomes serious” Max Keiser, financial analyst in Paris comments on the new economic treaty proposal between Germany and France to rescue collapsing Euro and the impact this could have on other countries if approved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiovXd2f2UE&feature=related :smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

....Well, truth is...it's only money....
...if you recognize it as such...
...and...

<<<<<<____ -- ____-- _____\\\\ ! ////_____--____--____>>>>>>

...it's only debt...
...Just as Iceland...
...recently reminded...
... everyone...
...how much...
___--___--____\\\\ Burma Shave ////____--___--___​

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

....Well, truth is...it's only money....
...and...

<<<<<<____ -- ____-- _____\\\\ ! ////_____--____--____>>>>>>

...it's only debt...
...Just as Iceland...
...recently reminded...
... everyone...
...how much...
___--___--____\\\\ Burma Shave ////____--___--___​
oh well... if it's not important - then its time to remind the 1% of that :smile:

piercethevale

oh well... if it's not important - then its time to remind the 1% of that :smile:

Shaving is not important...?!!!? ...hmmmmmm...---... I guess you're right, I haven't shaved in months...Haven't been in debt in years, either...if you don't count the IRS...Oh Gawd! How I love them...[?]...[How does one learn to 'Love' the IRS...?]:wink::innocent::innocent::lol:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

Loved your links to "Golden Age Banking", actually the Bank of North America got its charter from the Congress of the Confederation, on 31st December 1781, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superintendent_of_Finance_of_the_United_States

The Congress of the Confederation were sitting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the time, scroll down to "Meeting Sites":-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_the_Confederation

So give or take a few seconds more than 4 minutes of time that is equal to one degree...what star was culminating (MC) over Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the midnight day marker by paran on 31st Dec. 1781?

Munch

Each successive president is marketed as 'the ideal solution' – then each successive president disappoints the electors. How can voters get different results when they are using the same methods? Each elected president can only ever represent (at most) 50% of the population. Isn't it time for a fairer, more democratic electoral system – worldwide – not only for America? :smile:

I've been saying this for what feels like ages now.

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result? It's so (literally for me) painfully obvious that this doesn't work.

On one hand we have Obama selling us to wall street and signing off on gems like NDAA and on the other we have the extreme religious right. I was considering Ron Paul but then he went joined the heard of anti-choice authoritarians and I kinda just got fed up and washed my hands of the whole thing. I might still vote but either way I feel like I'm about to get majorly 'bumper car'd.'

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc,

Loved your links to "Golden Age Banking", actually the Bank of North America got its charter from the Congress of the Confederation, on 31st December 1781, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superintendent_of_Finance_of_the_United_States

The Congress of the Confederation were sitting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the time, scroll down to "Meeting Sites":-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_the_Confederation

So give or take a few seconds more than 4 minutes of time that is equal to one degree...what star was culminating (MC) over Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the midnight day marker by paran on 31st Dec. 1781?
Hi Monk, what are the odds it's one of the usual suspects I thought... then, after checking using "special charts" menu on astro.com - methinks 'twas Alnilam culminating over Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the midnight day marker by paran on 31 December 1781 :smile: