$9,000,000,000,000,000.00 missing from U.S. Fed. Reserve

Munch

Exactly! :tongue:

Someone is getting very very rich out there, and it certainly isn't the general populas. I don't know what its like in the US, but here in the UK there are job cuts ect (just like the rest of the world it seems), train and bus increases, food increases. In London, we have a system where we put money on a card, like a top up card, and each time we go on a bus or train, the machine takes the money from the card. We may as well be giving our money to a bank for them to earn the interest. All this money on millions of people's top up cards is certainly earning someone alot of interest, and yet, they find reason to keep hiking up the train/bus fairs. Its the biggest con I have ever seen, and people are sitting casually and taking it. It is akin to taking a credit card, and having the credit card companies ask us, in future, to put money on the cards, and then when we purchase something, that money will be taken out. Lol, sounds quite like a bank. And just by the by, the bank bailouts are the biggest daylight robery ever, right before our eyes, but maybe the eyes are closed... :andy:

Sounds much like here! I can't believe how much I fork over every time I get on the bus. I use the same card system as well so it's roughly $5.00 a day which in the grand scheme of things isn't terrible until you break it down.

About $6.00 a day would get me to and from home in my own car with a car payment, oil changes, insurance and gass and I'd not spend an hour commuting each day either. It'd be 20 minutes or/probably less each day.

I'm looking to buy a car now because they are decreasing routes, and the bus is never on time anyway. I can spend an hour and a half trying to get from home each day if I happen to get off of work 3 minutes late. It's nuts! Plus the buses are overcrowded now. Arrg.

Is it better than a third world? Heck yeah! But when I give a tenth of my salary every year to something, it better give me something for it. I miss having a life!

waybread

Do we really want this forum to turn into a site where any and all conspiracy theories, no matter how unsupportable, get a hearing?

On some other thread I actually did some research on the rumour about the Fed "losing" kazillions of dollars. It turns out to be yesterday's news. It just took a while for all the funds to be tracked, due to the sudden draw-down of funds during the financial crisis of 2008-09.

It also turns out that what a lot of the Big Bad Evil Geniuses did was perfectly legal at the time, thanks to deregulation under the Bush-Greenspan regime. This is why they won't be prosecuted.

The only reason why I bother to respond to threads like this is that these Chicken Little rumour mills produce little good, and often a lot of fear and misinformation.

I am starting to think that the near mass hysteria generated by all of these Internet conspiracy theories about the Big Evil Geniuses running our lives is actually the manifestation of Pluto in Capricorn.

Pluto often manifests as secrecy. Capricorn deals in authority figures.

How are you folks handling your own transiting Pluto in Capricorn these days?

Monk

Premium Member

Attachments

• picture 515 50%.jpg
    picture 515 50%.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc,
It was Sirius Culminating over Philadelphia at the midnight day marker on 31st December 1781 when the first bank in America was chartered by The Congress of the Confederation.
http://explorepahistory.com/hmarker.php?markerId=1-A-207
Graph below on attachment.
My mistake! So it was Sirius Monk - ok! btw thanks for the link... nice image of a Georgian mansion curiously located in America! Shows strong English influence Historically. The name "Summerseat" is interesting as well - isn't there a famous Georgian city in Somerset, England (phonetically so similar to "Summerseat")? And Bucks County links to the County of Buckinghamshire in England? Definitely one to mull over :smile:

piercethevale

My mistake! So it was Sirius Monk - ok! btw thanks for the link... nice image of a Georgian mansion curiously located in America! Shows strong English influence Historically. The name "Summerseat" is interesting as well - isn't there a famous Georgian city in Somerset, England (phonetically so similar to "Summerseat")? And Bucks County links to the County of Buckinghamshire in England? Definitely one to mull over :smile:

Interestingly, my mother, nee 'Hough', is [was] a direct ancestor of the man known as "THE Settler of Bucks Co. Pennsylvania." Richard Hough of Cheshire, England. [arrived in 1685]
My fav. author? W. Somerset Maugham...! :bandit:

...and my fav. book by W.S.M.[?], "The Razors Edge" [I read it at 17 having seen the movie the year before...it strangely somewhat reflects my own life to date...

[from Wikiprdia]
"The Razor’s Edge is a book by W. Somerset Maugham published in 1944. Its epigraph reads, "The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard," taken from a verse in the Katha-Upanishad.
The Razor’s Edge tells the story of Larry Darrell, an American pilot traumatized by his experiences in World War I, who sets off in search of some transcendent meaning in his life. The story begins through the eyes of Larry’s friends and acquaintances as they witness his personality change after the War. His rejection of conventional life and search for meaningful experience allows him to thrive while the more materialistic characters suffer reversals of fortune. The book was twice adapted into film, first in 1946 starring Tyrone Power and Gene Tierney, and Herbert Marshall as Maugham."

[Bill Murray and his remake, 'Butchered It"...IMHO...of course...Bill should have never cast himself as Larry. The scene Bill Murray in the script [that Tyrone Power played so adeptly and convincingly] where-in 'Larry' [Bill Murray] is seated in some sort of half-a$$ed Lotus position staring out at the sun rise or WTF it was he was staring blankly at and then suddenly breaking into a sardonic grin...more like that of someone aspiring to be a raconteur of ribald humor that 'just finally 'got the dirty little joke, rather than a spiritual aspirant that just obtained enlightenment. If you read the book and then decide to also see the movie {or vice versa} see the original movie...save Bill for 'Caddyshack']

"Maugham begins by characterising his story as not really a novel but a thinly veiled true account. He includes himself as a minor character, a writer who drifts in and out of the lives of the major players. Larry Darrell’s lifestyle is contrasted throughout the book with that of his fiancée’s uncle, Elliott Templeton, an American expatriate living in Paris and a shallow and unrepentant yet generous snob. For example, while Templeton's Roman Catholicism embraces the hierarchical trappings of the Church, Larry's proclivities tend towards the 13th century Flemish mystic and Saint John of Ruysbroeck....
Wounded and traumatized by deathin the War, Larry returns to Chicago, Illinois, and his fiancée, Isabel Bradley, only to announce that he does not plan to work and instead will "loaf" on his small inheritance. He wants to delay their marriage and refuses to take up a job as a stockbroker offered to him...
Larry moves to Paris ... study and bohemian life. After two years of this "loafing," Isabel visits and Larry asks her to join his life of wandering and searching, living in Paris and traveling with little money. She .. breaks their engagement to go back to Chicago marries a millionaire
Larry begins a sojourn through Europe, taking a job at a coal mine ... Larry then looks toward spiritual things for his answers rather than in books.... meets a Benedictine monk named Father Ensheim in Germany .... After spending several months with the Benedictines and being unable to reconcile their conception of God with his own, Larry takes a job on an ocean liner...finds himself in Bombay, India.... has significant spiritual adventures in India ...comes back to Paris. What he actually found in India and what he finally concluded are held back from the reader for a considerable time until, in a scene late in the book,...

Maugham discusses India and spirituality with Larry in a café long into the evening. He starts off the chapter by saying "I feel it right to warn the reader that he can very well skip this chapter without losing the thread of the story as I have to tell, since for most part it is nothing more than the account of a conversation that I had with Larry. However, I should add that except for this conversation, I would perhaps not have thought it worthwhile to write this book…"

Maugham then initiates the reader to 'Advaita philosophy'
and reveals how, through deep meditation, Larry had realized God ... thus becoming a saint—in the process gaining liberation from the cycle of human suffering, birth and death that the rest of the earthly mortals are subject to. Just in time for the1929 stock market crash ...

...Maugham, like Hermann Hesse, was remarkably prescient, anticipating an embrace of Eastern culture by Americans and Europeans almost a decade before the Beats were to popularize it. (It should be noted that Americans had explored Eastern philosophy prior to these authors, notably in the first half of the nineteenth century by the Transcendentalists.) Maugham himself visited Sri Ramana Ashram, where he had a direct interaction with Ramana Maharshi in Tamil Nadu, India in 1938."

I do so recommend the book to you young people....and I feel that the story is 'timeless' ...I figure it will always be a tale of insight and value....a thousand years from now and beyond...as it was 70 years ago...when written.

NOW....for ....a...
Side note/anecdote of curious astrological note:

My mother also loved the story [not as much as I, but She certainly did, and enough so as, one couldn't possibly overlook and miss it...she also had a copy of the book for me to read...which, as I believe I have already stated, was at age 17.
The day I saw the movie for the first time [in the late 1960s] and noted the performance of the actor, Tyrone Power, in the movie to my mother...she confessed in me that she had a 'teen-age crush on Tyrone Power and would go to see all his movies that she had been able to in the 1940s.
She also confided in me that she had become so enamored of Tyrone by the time she was 17 or 18 she affirmed that "...if I became a mother someday and had a son I wished he would become just like Tyrone Power."
My father on the other hand was an artist...his love for movies was drawn to 'style', more than substance...IMO...and His fav. actor...none less than Rudolph Valentino [well, my father, Tony, was of pure Italian descent...]

...so what?...why do I mention this?

I just thought it might be interesting to at least some of you astrologers to note, that...

A. Tyrone Power was a Taurus with Scorpio Asc. ...just like me.
{I once said to my mom. "You got as nearly, as to having, just what you wished for, utilizing what genetic material you had to work with, as you possibly could have had."}

B. Rudolph Valentino was born May 6....just like me....

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Side note/anecdote of curious astrological note:

My mother also loved the story [not as much as I, but She certainly did, and enough so as, one couldn't possibly overlook and miss it...she also had a copy of the book for me to read...which, as I believe I have already stated, was at age 17.
The day I saw the movie for the first time [in the late 1960s] and noted the performance of the actor, Tyrone Power, in the movie to my mother...she confessed in me that she had a 'teen-age crush on Tyrone Power and would go to see all his movies that she had been able to in the 1940s.
She also confided in me that she had become so enamored of Tyrone by the time she was 17 or 18 she affirmed that "...if I became a mother someday and had a son I wished he would become just like Tyrone Power."
My father on the other hand was an artist...his love for movies was drawn to 'style', more than substance...IMO...and His fav. actor...none less than Rudolph Valentino [well, my father, Tony, was of pure Italian descent...]

...so what?...why do I mention this? I just thought it might be interesting to at least some of you astrologers to note, that...

A. Tyrone Power was a Taurus with Scorpio Asc. ...just like me.

{I once said to my mom. "You got as nearly as to, having just, what you wished for, utilizing what genetic material you had to work with, as you could possibly could have had."}

B. Rudolph Valentino was born May 6....just like me....
Great Maughan story... I notice you escaped being named Rudolph Tyrone Valentino Power! Interesting re: the Ascendant and date links with those famous old time movie stars

btw Summerseat Recorded as 'sumersett in 1556 meant “a hut used in the summer”, from the Old Scandinavian words 'sumarr' and 'saetr'.

Perhaps the missing 9Trillion/16Trillion is somehow linked toSummerseat :smile: http://summerseat.ourwardfamily.com/about_summerseat.htm

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

The Robert Peel you mention above is very important to the history of the U.K.,(Father of son mentioned below, same name) link below:-

http://historyhome.co.uk/peel/peelhome.htm

During this early period many prime ministers were masons.

Indeed even today there are many masonic lodges still at work in "The Palace of Westminster", link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Welcome_Lodge

Another link to information about "Summerseat" below:-

http://www.hamers-arms.co.uk/about-us.php

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc,

The Robert Peel you mention above is very important to the history of the U.K.,(Father of son mentioned below, same name) link below:-

http://historyhome.co.uk/peel/peelhome.htm
PEEL-ing the onion layers we find connections to the Police... Robert Peel became Tory Home Secretary 1822.

Metropolitan Police Act 1829 set up first organised police force for London (17 divisions, each with 4 inspectors and 144 constables to be controlled from Scotland Yard) answerable to the Home Secretary.

Called 'Peelers'/'Bobbies' after founder Robert Peel, they wore dark blue long-coats, tall hats (used for standing on and looking over walls!) their only weapon was a truncheon. Many 'Peelers' were drunks/bullies - hated by the public. The first policeman, given the number 1, was sacked after only FOUR HOURS! (drunk)

It was feared the police force would be used to arrest opponents of the government, stop protests and destroy free speech. It was thought that the idea of a police force belonged in a foreign country. Justices of the Peace were angry that they had no control of the police. Eventually however the impact upon crime - particularly organised crime - led to an acceptance, if not approval, of the 'Bobbies'/'Peelers'.

In 1833 PC Robert Culley was stabbed to death after the police broke up a political meeting. The jury acquitted the man who killed him, and a newspaper awarded the jurors medals! http://www.learnhistory.org.uk/cpp/met.htm

During this early period many prime ministers were masons.

Indeed even today there are many masonic lodges still at work in "The Palace of Westminster", link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Welcome_Lodge

Another link to information about "Summerseat" below:-

http://www.hamers-arms.co.uk/about-us.php
You'll appreciate this zany humor Monk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1bHBthJN9w:smile:
plus
"The Mother of All Bubbles Is Just Starting To Pop...
Trillion Dollar Terror Exposed: Bush, Fed, and European Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented"
http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/23/t...an-banks-in-15-trillion-fraud-all-documented/

LORD JAMES OF BLACKHEATH, EXPOSING "TRILLION DOLLAR TERROR"
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
February 23, 2012

QUOTE:

"Below is one of the strangest stories in financial history, one involving the US government lying about hundreds of thousands of tons of imaginary gold, illegal wire transfers and loans totalling $15 trillion.

The video, from the House of Lords, is amazing in itself.

What it doesn’t express is where the money came from though Lord James of Blackheath proves conclusively that an effort was made to say it came from a gold reserve in Brunei that, in fact, never existed.

At surface, it appears we have stumbled upon the largest terrorist organization in the world and have found original documents tracing its funding to the Secretary of the Treasury and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, two of the top financial officers in the US" :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Loved the Monty Python, obviously we might wish to influence, but our little forum can't influence the World Stage of Politics...we may get help but it is in the lap of the gods and playing a good game of Chess...we play long odds...it is better than not playing at all!

No nation brought us to the point that we like bringing other nations down by our science, we are at crossroads of having the ability of making life on Earth impossible...history analysis is important....not sure we can stop the World Stage by our analysis of how we have developed in regards to history...we try, but perhaps we will get help from another mysterious source...i only hope!

In the end, monks hope, but whatever, record history... it is what they have always done...good monks don't look for power, it corrupts, we record history, hopefully in an unbiased manner regarding all nations!

JUPITERASC

Agreed Monk. Presentation of the plain facts is key to profitable/useful discussion

Speaking of profitable – here's an intriguing quote from article at
http://theintelhub.com/2012/02/23/t...an-banks-in-15-trillion-fraud-all-documented/

“In fact, Lord James has offered a wealth of documents which, when combined with the 2000 pages of Wanta “discovery” from the Federal Court, constitutes more than prima facia evidence of money laundering, conversion, terrorism or worse. Thus, the inaction in the face of overwhelming and unquestioned proof is inexplicable.

As the funds, at least the half which the US government can claim ownership of, combined with the interest and earnings of, would quickly put the US “in the black, we look at, not just the press blackout on the Wanta litigation of the last 6 years but the press blackout on Lord James of Blackheath and the wealth of damning documentation he submitted to Parliament.

Nothing has been done since, it is as though the proof submitted was so dangerous that those moments in time have been erased by a mysterious g-dlike power.”

curiouser and curiouser :smile:

piercethevale

Loved the Monty Python, obviously we might wish to influence, but our little forum can't influence the World Stage of Politics...we may get help but it is in the lap of the gods and playing a good game of Chess...we play long odds...it is better than not playing at all!

No nation brought us to the point that we like bringing other nations down by our science, we are at crossroads of having the ability of making life on Earth impossible...history analysis is important....not sure we can stop the World Stage by our analysis of how we have developed in regards to history...we try, but perhaps we will get help from another mysterious source...i only hope!

In the end, monks hope, but whatever, record history... it is what they have always done...good monks don't look for power, it corrupts, we record history, hopefully in an unbiased manner regarding all nations!

Dude...who asked you to stick your nose in American Politics?

This forum is open to all but to come tell my fellow American astrologers that we aren't going to make a difference with what we discuss here is...'Stepping over the line" ...and like Merle Haggard said...you're getting on the 'fighting side of me'!
Capiche?
...I'm heading to the conventions this summer regardless of what the law says...if 100,000 will follow me ...they will have to back off...
THEY WILL HAVE TO BACK DOWN...!!!!

....remember what the great Mohandas Gandhi and Martin Luther King taught us...

...Keep it peaceful and non violent...watch for instigators esp. watch for infil-gators... and the Devil in 'habits' of undyed wool
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/monks-clothes-in-the-middle-ages.htm

this goes out to HR 347...

Crosby, Stills, Nash And Young - "Chicago"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7oidHuSWjE

Last edited:

piercethevale

[Old Templar joke that my present and past life buddy, Malakye, just told me...actually, he reminded me...we did used to tell this joke around 1305 in France....]

If you were going to be executed and they offered you a choice of either being burned alive at the stake or having your head chopped off...which would you choose?

My answer?...well, I'd much rather rather be a well done steak than a cold cut...

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

Yes the old Templar Joke is very funny!

Jacques de Molay was arrested on Friday 13th October 1307, however it has great symbolism to masons, and those of a secret faith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

It is hardly astonishing that it is a date connected to the White House, centuries later, construction started on the White House on 13th October 1792, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House

I can almost hear the gallop of Templar horses into Washington D.C. Ha Ha!

At midnight day marker on 13th October 1792 in Washington D.C., Sirius was rising by accurate astronomy in the East, graph on attachment, you may have to left click on image several times to make clearer!

Some monks have been corrupted and look for power, i'm not one of these, i give clear history, please read link below by me about "Counter Reformation":-

http://wintertriangle.org/?page_id=85

Attachments

• picture 404 50%.jpg
    picture 404 50%.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 24

JUPITERASC

Hi JupiterAsc,
It was Sirius Culminating over Philadelphia at the midnight day marker on 31st December 1781 when the first bank in America was chartered by The Congress of the Confederation.
http://explorepahistory.com/hmarker.php?markerId=1-A-207
Graph below on attachment.
Monk, the New York Stock Exchange must be central to daily transaction flows of trillions of dollars... It was created three years and 17 days after George Washington was inaugurated first President in lower Manhattan when a group of 24 investment "bankers" met under a buttonwood tree and simply agreed in a gentlemanly arrangement to only trade with one another. This simple agreement grew into the largest capital market the world has ever known. The New York Stock Exchange reverences this moment - claiming a folksy ethos akin to some neighborhood pals getting together to share their garden produce... but the reality is that these men were of the higher genteel class of the nation's second-largest metropolitan seaport and are comparable to today's billionaire class.

New York at that time was not only Capital City of USA but also the seat of government and as a result was experiencing rapid economic and population growth. :smile:

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Joke, give a poor old man time, JupiterAsc, PiercetheVale mentions Southern Pacific Railway.

Two links below, read under "History" with Both!

Points:- Harrisburg was annexed under Houston in 1926, thus why i use Houston as a fix.

B) The origin of Southern Pacific Railway was "The Buffalo Bayou, Brazos and Colorado Railway.

C) Although chartered on 11th Feb. 1850, it seems to be organized on 1st June 1850, Ancient greek day marker, sunset of previous day (31st May 1850) Sun sets with Alnilam by accurate astronomy at location, graph on attachment.

D) one of the two links mentions 1st Jan. 1853 when it become operative, midnight day marker...Sirius Culminating, graph on attachment, you may have to left click on image several times to make larger and clearer.

Links below, with both look under "History":-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galveston,_Harrisburg_and_San_Antonio_Railway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrisburg,_Houston

Obviously nothing more than "Synchronicity" (acid comment) Ha Ha!

Attachments

• picture 526 50%.jpg
    picture 526 50%.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

This is all about the "Precedent" that occurred in the 19th century that has been used by the courts ever since to ensure 'corporate person-hood'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Clara_County_v._Southern_Pacific_Railroad [...there are two thing s that gotta go this year...Presidents and precedents...IMHO...of course!]
Noam Chomsky speaking in 2011 on 'corporate personhood' - QUOTE: "the meaning of the 14th Amendment was expanded so that 'person' included corporations and how over the years corporations have gotten rights that are way beyond those of persons of flesh and blood" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no8zxGPyapU:smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

With the Buttonwood Agreement, it was signed on 17th May 1792, however i would look to constitution that was drafted on 8th March 1817, after all it is a constitution that creates rules....Egyptian day marker, sunrise applied, as Sun rose, Alnilam was on Nadir, 18 seconds outside one degree, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttonwood_Agreement

You may have to left click on image on attachment several times to make clearer:-

Attachments

• picture 527 50%.jpg
    picture 527 50%.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 25

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

Obviously a lot of countries have aligned in a similiar fashion, however i thought it would interest that the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was established using same alignment, it started with aligning the Isis-Urania Temple on 1st March 1888, (Different date because of different location to New York).
Please scroll down to third paragraph on link:-

http://www.byzant.com/Mystical/Scriptorium/GoldenDawn.aspx

You may have to left click on image several times to make larger and clearer on attachment:-

Attachments

• picture 528 50%.jpg
    picture 528 50%.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 22