Nibiru?

selfless

Banned
sorry to disturb you. I have seen recently a great website, it shows TIME CALCULATION in ancient times, then converts the time as per modern times. GREAT EXCEPTIONAL BLOG. visit the site now.
Besides, the sites gives online income ideas. go and visit the link below .

http://bit.ly/2fK1E61

rahu

Banned
sorry to disturb you. I have seen recently a great website, it shows TIME CALCULATION in ancient times, then converts the time as per modern times. GREAT EXCEPTIONAL BLOG. visit the site now.
Besides, the sites gives online income ideas. go and visit the link below .

http://bit.ly/2fK1E61

stop your off topic spam
you posted this on another thread also
rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nXjWl7ipQ

documents, sent john podesta and john mcain and sent to Hillary Clinton 2 years ago in sept 2014. these document that the governments of the world know nibiru/planet x is real and is headed for earth. all governments have covered up this reality.
this list the affects of the catastrophic earth changes that will occur
I suggest you look at this video now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljn-jlZw55A

this gives the detailed facts about nibiru and its affects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcp3_DbIIgk

You are being lied to Planet X Location 100% Known by NASA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTr5_su9QQM
President-Elect Donald Trump To Announce Nibiru Cover Up

rahu

Last edited:

jxyngv

Is Nibiru realling coming soon? :sideways:

I remember researching this topic and in my notes I recall writing that Nibiru was once a part of our solar system. Whether this was before Nemesis [the 2nd Sun, which I think is now a Black Hole] or not I don't know. Curiously, I consider Nibiru the natural ruler of Aquarius. Also in my notes, I wrote that Nibiru was "taken" out of orbit at approximately the same time Marduk was destroyed.

Receipts? Meditate upon your higher self. Maybe you'll remember.

rahu

Banned
I remember researching this topic and in my notes I recall writing that Nibiru was once a part of our solar system. Whether this was before Nemesis [the 2nd Sun, which I think is now a Black Hole] or not I don't know. Curiously, I consider Nibiru the natural ruler of Aquarius. Also in my notes, I wrote that Nibiru was "taken" out of orbit at approximately the same time Marduk was destroyed.

Receipts? Meditate upon your higher self. Maybe you'll remember.

Maybe you'll remember

i've forgotten more on these perspectives than you will ever know, of course not counting what you write yourself

I recall writing that Nibiru

this is the forum to use your passive aggregative psych op in.

good luck

rahu

rahu

Banned
Frankly Samantha you are on my ignore list so I don't now what you posted but categorically dismiss anything you come up with.
rahu

conspiracy theorist

My friend grey ghost from Nibiru sent me this back in 2012. I see now why they are nowhere to be seen.

fYBOsP4.jpg

Bunraku

Laugh all you want
but I am going to address these deleted posts phenomenon (that were not deleted by mods to clarify but by external forces)
how dare they defile my beautiful interior crocodile alligator Chevrolet movie theater

i will remain vigilant
you cannot silence the truth
:devil::devil:

david starling

Clear the Grey's are everywhere. They are the shadow government running the planet for a long long time. Aliens are always here.

Gotta go get my tin foil now.....

Thomas Edison invented the aluminum foil hat, and covered his walls with aluminium foil, to keep alien entities from tormenting him. It is the dawning of the Age of Aluminum! :biggrin: Also, these alien beings hate coffee, so drink coffee, lots of coffee to keep them away! Btw, remember, THERE IS NO TRUTH to the rumor that Trump's "hair" is an Alien entity controlling his mind! :alien:

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
I am going to interrupt your off topic banter about "aliens" ,
and say what I think about this big Nibiru event that is possibly due.

I have been pondering Nibiru for a while myself and I certainly would not dismiss it.
I do not believe that there will be a collision, but more likely it's proximity will cause massive catastrophic changes on earth.
I can't recall the exact figure but I gather that Nibiru comes round in it's huge orbit every
(multi thousand years).
If you think about it, massive cataclysmic events have occurred in Earth's history before.

Atlantis (many dismiss as myth) is a good example.
(I certainly don't believe at face value everything that Academia tells us to believe)

Our world is insane and we are heading down a path to disaster and western society has already been unravelling fast.
Now people can not be parted from their smartphones - their minds hopelessly trapped in the Fake reality that has ensnared them
We live in a world of b.s. & Lies. Marketing spin has taken over. Money talks & money is power. Opinions are moulded.

There are so many evil things happening today on such a large scale that most people are unable /refuse to comprehend..thus the perpetrators get away with it and can't be stopped.
It makes sense to me that earth is due for a major cleansing.

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Here's a thread of speculation on why top level people have been going to Antarctica -

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...e-Dickens...-is-REALLY-going-on-in-Antarctica

It's long been said that Nibiru is approaching at an angle that makes it hard to see except from the South Pole observatory.

I don't know if it's true, but our world is being rocked by something cosmic, and I think the whole jawjaw about climate change is a cover-story for that 'other' cosmic happening.

Samantha - since what Nancy said has not come true, then why even give credence to the statement that the beast is coming from the Orion direction?

conspiracy theorist

Here's a thread of speculation on why top level people have been going to Antarctica -

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...e-Dickens...-is-REALLY-going-on-in-Antarctica

It's long been said that Nibiru is approaching at an angle that makes it hard to see except from the South Pole observatory.

I don't know if it's true, but our world is being rocked by something cosmic, and I think the whole jawjaw about climate change is a cover-story for that 'other' cosmic happening.

Samantha - since what Nancy said has not come true, then why even give credence to the statement that the beast is coming from the Orion direction?

This post on that thread provides a good counterpoint to the more out there theories, (which is not to say that there is nothing to them).

Looking at it, devoid conspiracies, aliens, Annu-whacha-ma-call-em's, planet X, from the most obvious - economic riches present, and who's gonna get em.. Treaties not-withstanding, Russia knows (at least it seems to say so) that Antarctica contains billions and billions and billions of CRUDE OIL - energy.. And Uranium, and Diamonds, and precious metals.. on and on..

Wealth of avarice to those who can usurp everyone else in "staking claim" to the resources..

http://globalriskinsights.com/2016/0...olitical-risk/

Quote Recent signals out of Moscow suggest the increasing consideration of Antarctica in Russia’s broader strategic vision, a destabilizing trend that risks triggering militarized competition among resource-seeking nations in a thus far exemplary domain of international peace and cooperation.

Just two weeks into the new year, Kremlin media outlets reported that a Russian naval expedition had arrived in Antarctica as the country’s first Antarctic mission organized by the Ministry of Defense in three decades. Despite garnering little outside media attention, the expedition is suggestive of an important emerging trend in Moscow’s strategic vision with significant geopolitical risks — a steadily building interest in Antarctica for strategic and economic purposes.
So sorry, I don't see aliens, annu's or other out of this world distractions happening there. I see it for what it is, the majors are concerned that the wealth found is going to be usurped by Russia, and everyone else will be left out of the bounty..

Antarctica is managed by the highly successful Antarctic Treaty System (ATS), a series of international agreements that has preserved the continent as a non-militarized, strictly scientific global commons for several decades in spite of the numerous territorial claims and major powers involved. This has meant that Russian Antarctic policy — along with that of other important players like the United States and China — has historically been focused on enhancing national prestige through scientific endeavors rather than advancing military interests or augmenting economic growth.

If Putin says ***** the treaty, one could very well see a very sticky wicket that will have to be dealt with. Putin stands to benefit militarily and economically by establishing a very strong stake in the wealth that Antarctica holds.

Here is a map of stakeholders -

tFuFLoxcgsoGxRsal0Ie_nHFxG6eRgM4o-xa_UUecepyKuH_oCSmNckAu2V-eg5Z53LHyMg4i3dNfuq2MO2N68qCvN_JI6QsFFS4pVBEMAKQvxrBao9sRL3inrPw2lnVHLJVw5DQ

Quote Moscow has consistently left the door open for its own Antarctic land grab by refuting the territorial claims of other nations and maintaining its right to spontaneously claim the entire continent at any point in the future. Now, in spite of existing barriers, Russia’s Antarctic policy has begun to suggest that it fully intends on taking advantage of that right over the long-term.

Indicators of this increasingly aggressive approach can be found in virtually every facet of Russia’s policy towards Antarctica and touch on nearly all the strategic and economic opportunities that the continent has to offer.

First and foremost, the recently launched endeavors of the Russian Navy are a clear sign that interest in the Antarctic has increased.

While the Antarctic Treaty System allows for military vehicles and equipment to be used in the region so long as they are limited to non-military scientific research, the return of Russia’s Navy after 30 years may well symbolize to other Antarctic powers that Moscow’s assertive Arctic strategy is now spreading to the South Pole.
Treaties have been in place to make nations comply (who subscribe to the gentlemen's agrement) to not try to exploit until 2048... HOWEVER Russia has alarmingly and unabashedly expressed its intention to “strengthen the economic capacity of Russia… through complex investigations of the Antarctic mineral, hydrocarbon, and other natural resources” in its 2010-2020 Antarctic strategy.

Rough estimates place total Antarctic oil reserves between 50 billion to 203 billion barrels, while natural gas reserves are projected at 106 trillion cubic feet. In oil alone that is 12 TRILLION dollars worth of product which Russian has it's eye on.

THAT is freaking out the TREATY signers, not "aliens" IMHO of course.. (dohh).

rahu

Banned

Hi sweet pea
One of the YouTube videos I posted includes a group of intuit elders telling how the sun is rising higher in the sky. This is causing more of the earth to receive direct solar rays and thereby heat the earth. This is a scientific fact. During winter the sun is actually closer to the earth but is cold because the sun doesn't rise as high as in summer when the sun is farther away from the earth. The elders say the sun's position has changed but establishment scientific sources are censoring this. NASA has admitted that the magnetic poles of both Neptune and Uranus have shifted about 40 degrees. So CO2 is not the cause of global warming. It is a symptom at best.
rahu.
(I see the chatroom trolls are out in force to mouth the official NWO dogma )