A "general" reading if you don't mind.

VirgoLeo

I'm new to astrology and I'm fascinated by it. I'm taking my own steps in learning how to decipher it all. But I was wondering if any one, whoever you are, wants to read my chart. If there are no takers there is no harm. I'm not looking for any specific reading. I just want to find out more about myself. Who I am and why I am here

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

A full and completely "blind" chart reading is a pretty tall order. It is more efficient if you let us know a bit about yourself and what particular themes concern you right now.

You have an interesting area of focus in Scorpio in the 4th house-- with Scorpio intercepted. I would read this as your wanting to probe life in a very deep way, perhaps through depth psychology, despite your Leo rising and Sagittarian moon suggesting a sunny personality closer to the surface.

How do you experience your 4th house? Early childhood? Your current home? An interest in the environment?

VirgoLeo

Welcome to the forum.

A full and completely "blind" chart reading is a pretty tall order. It is more efficient if you let us know a bit about yourself and what particular themes concern you right now.

You have an interesting area of focus in Scorpio in the 4th house-- with Scorpio intercepted. I would read this as your wanting to probe life in a very deep way, perhaps through depth psychology, despite your Leo rising and Sagittarian moon suggesting a sunny personality closer to the surface.

How do you experience your 4th house? Early childhood? Your current home? An interest in the environment?

Early childhood I had a somewhat rough childhood. I've had some horrible experiences Which did shape me in a way or form. It took me a while to be able to walk outside and really feel at ease.

I know a blind chart read is a pretty tall order, I have a hard time choosing my questions because I have so many sometimes. I know that in certain way that chart represents me. Either by who I was, who I am or who I can be. I want to learn more about myself. So I can improve as a person. I do probe life in a very deep way, but also on a very personal level I search, looking to find meaning.

In a way I guess I'm looking for some sort of guidance, to help me along my path.
So that I can live life happier with less fear, less anger and a better self esteem.

I know I'm still not really asking a specific question :whistling:

Just tell me what you see I suppose, if you have time ofcourse. Don't feel obligated

Thanks in advance

VL

Last edited:

waybread

One thing that pops out about your chart is chiron conjunct sun and Saturn square moon. Many astrologers feel that the hard aspects indicate the major life issues that we must deal with. In these cases, it would seem that your big life issue is developing some self-confidence, and feeling good in your own skin.

Please keep in mind that happiness is a choice, not something that does or does not fall into our laps from external sources.

VirgoLeo

One thing that pops out about your chart is chiron conjunct sun and Saturn square moon. Many astrologers feel that the hard aspects indicate the major life issues that we must deal with. In these cases, it would seem that your big life issue is developing some self-confidence, and feeling good in your own skin.

Please keep in mind that happiness is a choice, not something that does or does not fall into our laps from external sources.

the day before you posted this I came across the sun conjunct chiron. I've been reading about it for the past whole day(s). I know happiness is a choice deep down. But as my chart says I have a hard time, Finding my place.

Is there anything else you can tell me. That might guide me a long my path?

Animatrix

North node in scorpio.

In this Life you will have to overcome bad habits, such as overeating, overindulgence, sensuality, etc and create a new Life based upon spirituality. You will achieve a remarkable level of happiness and fulfilment by so doing - yet it wont be easy, because your South node in Taurus is comfortable and gives instantaneous gratification.
You might also need to overcome egotism and Vanity, and cultivate selflessness in order to be happy.
In some cases the North node in Scorpio can indicate a need, or even an essential necessity to break all ties with the past, whatever that might be, such as cutting ties with places, persons, things, etc.

The thing is that you probably feel a Deep fear of losing your material, social and sensual pleasures, and perhaps you cannot even imagine a Life without them. And it is here it gets tricky - The Scorpio Node must learn to trust and let go - even if it feels scary and sad to jump into the future barefooted. But you will quickly realize that whenever you give up something bad, destructive or sensual, Life will reward you thousandfold.

Scorpio North node is a tricky one - because it eventually forces you to rely solely upon yourself, and the Power of the universe, and give up nearly Everything (if not Everything) in order to achieve happiness. You must learn to trust Life, that it will take care of you, and that it will provide you with Everything you possibly may need in order to feel happy and secure.

Laziness is also Another thing to overcome with scorpio North node. Perhaps you do not like to work, perhaps you lack self-discipline. But that is precisely what you will need to build a solid rock in your Life.

But when you do let go of every bad habit, and break loose from every stagnant and restrictive attachment, and gets up to work, and cultivate selflessness - rest assured, you will achieve a level of happiness that few can even Dream of.

Good luck.

VirgoLeo

North node in scorpio.

In this Life you will have to overcome bad habits, such as overeating, overindulgence, sensuality, etc and create a new Life based upon spirituality. You will achieve a remarkable level of happiness and fulfilment by so doing - yet it wont be easy, because your South node in Taurus is comfortable and gives instantaneous gratification.
You might also need to overcome egotism and Vanity, and cultivate selflessness in order to be happy.
In some cases the North node in Scorpio can indicate a need, or even an essential necessity to break all ties with the past, whatever that might be, such as cutting ties with places, persons, things, etc.

The thing is that you probably feel a Deep fear of losing your material, social and sensual pleasures, and perhaps you cannot even imagine a Life without them. And it is here it gets tricky - The Scorpio Node must learn to trust and let go - even if it feels scary and sad to jump into the future barefooted. But you will quickly realize that whenever you give up something bad, destructive or sensual, Life will reward you thousandfold.

Scorpio North node is a tricky one - because it eventually forces you to rely solely upon yourself, and the Power of the universe, and give up nearly Everything (if not Everything) in order to achieve happiness. You must learn to trust Life, that it will take care of you, and that it will provide you with Everything you possibly may need in order to feel happy and secure.

Laziness is also Another thing to overcome with scorpio North node. Perhaps you do not like to work, perhaps you lack self-discipline. But that is precisely what you will need to build a solid rock in your Life.

But when you do let go of every bad habit, and break loose from every stagnant and restrictive attachment, and gets up to work, and cultivate selflessness - rest assured, you will achieve a level of happiness that few can even Dream of.

Good luck.

You are absolutely right. With everything.

My gut, intuition is telling me to move on. To let go. But this deep fear is holding me back. Keeping me stuck in place. Thank you for your message. I will have to do some deep soul digging and gather courage to being finally able to take that leap of faith. And trust in life.

thanks again...

With regards,

VL

Animatrix

You are absolutely right. With everything.

My gut, intuition is telling me to move on. To let go. But this deep fear is holding me back. Keeping me stuck in place. Thank you for your message. I will have to do some deep soul digging and gather courage to being finally able to take that leap of faith. And trust in life.

thanks again...

With regards,

VL

It's all about the nodes, it really is. That is where to focus when looking for happiness. Everything else in the chart is merely the North node path in details.

May I ask what it is you are about to move on from?

VirgoLeo

It's all about the nodes, it really is. That is where to focus when looking for happiness. Everything else in the chart is merely the North node path in details.

May I ask what it is you are about to move on from?

Home.. I need to stand on my own two feet. It's long been due. I've been stuck here for way too long I just turned 23 not too long ago. The things you described in your previous message are the exact reasons why that hasn't happenend yet. I think when I move out, let go of my past and cut my ties.. i will be able to move on. Its not the first time someone told me to do this. The person who told me this was not an astrologer but more of a shaman type. When he first said it I was kind of baffled, How on earth should I let go of my family. But with what I've been reading and hearing its all starting to make sense.

Animatrix

Home.. I need to stand on my own two feet. It's long been due. I've been stuck here for way too long I just turned 23 not too long ago. The things you described in your previous message are the exact reasons why that hasn't happenend yet. I think when I move out, let go of my past and cut my ties.. i will be able to move on. Its not the first time someone told me to do this. The person who told me this was not an astrologer but more of a shaman type. When he first said it I was kind of baffled, How on earth should I let go of my family. But with what I've been reading and hearing its all starting to make sense.

You feel a strange uncomfortable feeling in your home and around your family because Pluto is in the 4th house. You are attached to your family, but ask yourself if YOU love THEM.

I have sent you a message. I will be more than happy to support you.

waybread

Look at the strong points in your chart. With sun trine Uranus, you have the capacity for self (sun) liberation (Uranus.) What are the blue lines in your chart telling you?

Animatrix

Look at the strong points in your chart. With sun trine Uranus, you have the capacity for self (sun) liberation (Uranus.) What are the blue lines in your chart telling you?

Yes this aspect indicates the need to break free and live Life in whatever way he likes. It is a trine aspect and it certainly indicates an easy flow of energy. He will need to break free and will be able to express his unusual flair in a very harmonious way then. His sun also trines neptune, which is good but not altogether good; because soft aspects to neptune sometimes makes the native so daydreaming and a bit paralyzed, because the fantasy and imagination is very well developed. So these individuals can withdraw into their inner World and find satisfaction there. especially virgos, perhaps, because they are so self-reliant, and will Always be able to use their minds in order to escape the World. A more Beautiful expression of the trine between neptune and sun is of course heightened spirituality, artistic talents, and a dreamy longing for something spectacular, something otherwordly. It is funny that sometimes we struggle the most with our soft aspects in Life. The hard aspects generally forces us to change, to move forward and in this way they are really more beneficial. It is not a surprise that the most successful, famous and outstanding individuals in history generally have had "hard charts". It seem to be a necessity to have difficulties in order to reach the heights of human experience.

Animatrix

The position of Saturn is also very interesting - it is in the 8th house, which rules transformation. Saturn here teaches you that you will have to change in order to experience happiness. Yet, since Saturn rules fear, this is what you fear so much. This placement gives a strong determination however. It is not "bad".

Animatrix

Here is what I found:

Saturn in the 8th House

Having Saturn in the 8th House of your birth chart can be scary. It can be really scary, in fact. Saturn rules fears, worries, and anxieties, while the 8th House pushes everything in it to extremes. Therefore, unless they have other strong 8th House, Scorpio, or Pluto placements, a person with their Saturn in the 8th will probably spend a significant amount of their lives avoiding this placement altogether. When Saturn’s in the majority of the other houses, the person may get away with avoidance of their responsibility and purpose. But, Saturn in the 8th House is the house where Saturn absolutely cannot be avoided. That is, unless you want to spend the rest of your life, writhing in pain and agony. It’s either that or amazing transformation and self-empowerment. The 8th House is all-or-nothing. So, Saturn in the 8th requires nothing less. The choice is up to you.

We see the true face of 8th House placements in intimacy, sexually and emotionally. A person’s 8th House planets can seem opaque or mysterious or even deceptively simple until we get intimately involved with them. Then, a whole other side of this planet emerges. So, Saturn in the 8th House people might not seem that overwhelmed with worry, at the outset. Sure, they may not always be “happy” but you can consider them fairly free of anxiety. That is, until you become intimate with them. Then, you meet a very different person who worries obsessively over all sorts of things that you’d never even think they worried about, like when they’re going to die and if having sex with you will somehow change their life and if you really actually love them or are just pretending to love them until you inevitably stab them in the back.

So, 8th House Saturn people can become bottomless pits of worry and fear, in this negative state, letting the feelings of doom cycle and cycle until they spin out of control. Yet, this really intense, overwhelming fear of being out of control leads to a deep compulsion to be in control of everything. We discover control issues in the 8th House and they manifest very heavily for those with Saturn in the 8th House. Instead of letting life flow freely, they can feel driven to always be in command of every little thing, particularly in their intimate relations with others. This involves the feelings of the other person and the sex that goes on between the two of them. It’s the kind of thing that can become nastily manipulative, if taken too far, as Saturn in the 8th House people, at their worst, can be sexually withholding and unresponsive, just as a way to control their partner. And at the same time, there may be huge anxieties surrounding sex because they feel their partner somehow uses sexuality to control them, which will paralyze them. Any idea of someone “being in control” will just ruin the sex for those with Saturn in the 8th, because real intimacy isn’t about control.

All of these hang-ups around sex can very often be linked back to a traumatic experience in their life, like being raped or molested, where they felt painfully disempowered on a sexual level. 8th House Saturn people also typically aren’t eased into puberty by the adults around them. Maybe they had a father figure, in particular, who had a repressive or avoidant attitude surrounding the subject. The way parents have “the talk” really does impact their child, for better or worse. So, with Saturn in the 8th, the talk might have been totally avoided, giving the person an equally avoidant or fearful attitude toward their sexuality as an adolescent. On the other hand, maybe the talk was too much, too soon. The opposite extreme is a father figure who exposes the child to sex inappropriately, maybe far before puberty even hits. It then becomes too much to handle and really overwhelms the child, which is an attitude that continues through adulthood until these issues are resolved.

A premature familiarity with death can also settle in at this early age. Saturn in the 8th House people frequently experience the passing of an immediate or close family member or of a friend as children that impacts them very deeply. But, at the same time, we try to run from the things of our Saturn until we’re mature enough and strong enough to handle these issues. So, with Saturn in the 8th, you may try to desperately avoid the reality of death and your mortality. It’s something that haunts you yet that you can attempt to block out with the sunny, happy elements of life. But, this placement’s major lesson is that true joy cannot be experienced without acknowledging true pain and loss.

During your Saturn Return in the 8th, especially the first, how well you can handle and confront these painful losses will be tested. With Saturn in this house, your Saturn Return can rock you to your very core. It can feel really traumatizing, in some way or another. You may experience back-to-back deaths in your life, seeming unable to get out of the grief. In some way, you’ve been living with grief your whole life: over being hurt, betrayed, abused, abandoned, or whatever else. In your Saturn Return, the grief will become so overwhelming that you’ll be forced to find a way out of it. And this is when you end up discovering your power. If you stand up to the challenge, your Saturn Return in the 8th will be a wonderfully, intensely transformative time where you shed all the old skins that have held you back. At the end, you can look back and not even recognize that old self.

Some sort of terrible betrayal or unexpected emotional pain can very well hit you during this time, as well. Someone who you believed was your “friend” can dramatically stab you in the back. You might also see a very close relationship crumble before your eyes or anything else come into your life that feels like a knife’s being jabbed into your heart. But, these situations enter into your life in order for you to not only find your strength but your ability to forgive. Not just to forgive those who wrong you but to forgive the chaos of life that you can’t control. You have no control over who dies, who lives, who betrays you, who loves you, or anything else that happens. You just have control over how you deal with these situations. In knowing that, you’ll be able to not only find an amazing inner strength and resourcefulness but develop the skill of letting go and cultivating forgiveness. Why hold on to grudges? The bad things that happened only made you stronger.

The 8th House is always described as “other people’s money” and I’m not too interested in this perspective. I think it’s not good for 8th House people to think too much about other people’s money because it robs them of their power. If anything, other people’s money just brings more issues. Saturn in the 8th House folks know this better than anyone. You can go out and get a loan. But, then, you’re in deep debt if you can’t pay it. You can open a joint bank account with your spouse. And then, you find yourself financially tight if they can’t spend well. And you can gain an inheritance from your dead father or aunt or grandparent. But, then… Well, they just died. Do you really want to rejoice over the money you received from your loved one who’s no longer living?

The complications of these matters become very clear to you during your Saturn Return in the 8th. There can be quite a few situations where other people’s money only brings more turmoil into your life. I’ve read that this 8th House placement needs to be the least concerned with the financial resources of others. I think that’s true because Saturn is all about self-mastery and you can’t master what doesn’t belong to you. Therefore, you have to learn how to become financially empowered on your own. And when you’re in a strong enough of a place, then maybe you can apply for that loan or combine your resources with others’. This may be a time where a marriage falls apart just because you realized that you’ve been sponging off of your spouse in some way, or vice versa, instead of taking responsibility for your own money.

Yet, you can excel when it comes to paying off any possible debts. Most Saturn in the 8th House people have probably amassed a terrible credit history that they never want you to know about. However, they really don’t have much of a choice but to tell their partner. This is a challenge area for you but one you must rise to. You have to face your debts and I know, in this day and age, confronting debt is an anxiety-inducing thing for most people, no matter where their Saturn is. But, the more you do so, the more financially resourceful you’ll be. Then, when it comes time to merge with other people on a financial level, you’ll have the strength to do so successfully.

Paying off debt and gaining inheritance is not just a financial thing. It becomes a very emotional, psychological thing. The “inheritances” of the 8th are not solely the money that your mother left you in her will. That’s just a small fraction of it. It’s also the issues that have been passed down, from one generation to the next. After all, don’t we “inherit” our parents’ issues and then find ourselves figuring out what to do with them? Saturn in the 8th House people keenly feel the dysfunctional or unhappy element of their family line. So, your responsibility is to learn what to do with this psychological inheritance. You have to learn how to transform these issues, in some way, letting them go and often truly letting them die. With an 8th House Saturn, you cannot go through life being carelessly, willingly *******-up. You have to confront the emotional debt you’ve racked up throughout life: who you’ve hurt and how you’ve hurt yourself and how to heal from it all.*

In doing so, you’ll be diving into some deeper, darker matters. But, you cannot be afraid of what lies in your shadow. Being unwilling to face up to your dark side is like being unwilling to pay off your credit card bills. The interest will just keep piling up and piling up until you’re completely buried in it. So, Saturn in the 8th House have to confront all of it: their rage, their fear, their lust, their obsession, as well as the incredible love and devotion they’re capable of. This will be demanded of you during your Saturn Return in the 8th. Events will happen that may make you consumed with anger and hatred or fall into a severe depression or get totally lost in obsessive-compulsiveness. Through this time, you’ll be faced with your demons and also learn to see them as friends, not things to be feared. As long as you acknowledge and work with them, they’re not so bad.

This inevitably affects your intimate relationships. Any connection in your life that is not a real connection has to fall by the wayside. At the same time, if you’re not willing to truly, deeply connect with others, you’ll see those relationships dying because of you. So, you can no longer be afraid to get real, trusting that the person who really loves you is the one who can witness your shadow side and not leave you because of it. Being abandoned is a huge fear of yours. But, you’re also learning that people who leave you aren’t actually supposed to be there in your life, anyway. The deaths of the 8th House are way more metaphorical, most of the time. A relationship that’s meant to die is just going to die. Accept it, grieve for it, and move on.

Being able to effectively connect to other people means that your attitude toward your sexuality will heal, as well. You can stop feeling shameful or dirty for the intense desires that you possess. Those with Saturn in the 8th can actually become true masters of sex-positive living. At this evolved level, you know how to help your partner air out their sexual frustrations because you’ve had to go through that same process. Sex is something that you learn to take very seriously. The healing that you find through the sexual act brings a lot of purpose into your life. Saturn in the 8th is all about mastering the process of digging up all that’s buried, unhealed, unsolved, or holds great emotional power. So, you can make a career out of that by getting into the arts, the occult, research or investigation, or psychology/anthropology. You have a duty in life to interpret the mysteries around you that others cannot see and the shadows and the secrets that all human beings possess.

The 8th house is Scorpio's nest. And Scorpio is all or nothing.

Animatrix

The chart is really Beautiful and Everything seem to be about change and transformation, and the need to overcome FEAR. AND LEARN TO TRUST. Fear is nothing but a lack of trust. Our greatest difficulties gives us the best of rewards.

Oh my I am so excited by this chart. Such an interesting soul purpose.

VirgoLeo

The chart is really Beautiful and Everything seem to be about change and transformation, and the need to overcome FEAR. AND LEARN TO TRUST. Fear is nothing but a lack of trust. Our greatest difficulties gives us the best of rewards.

Oh my I am so excited by this chart. Such an interesting soul purpose.

It is kind of weird huh, that everything seems engineered towards change and transformation in my chart. The exact same thing which for some reason I fear the most. Trust is really a keyword here. Trust in myself, Trust in god, trust in life.. How does one trust. Trough trying?

VirgoLeo

I also have Mars Square Midheaven what does this exactly entail in my situation. Is this just an gigantic add to my transformation chart?

How can I figure out/understand who I Am?

Animatrix

It is kind of weird huh, that everything seems engineered towards change and transformation in my chart. The exact same thing which for some reason I fear the most. Trust is really a keyword here. Trust in myself, Trust in god, trust in life.. How does one trust. Trough trying?

It may be hard to go from a fearful person without trust, to a person of perfect faith and confidence over night. It is a process. You take small steps, like a Little baby Learning to walk. For each step you take, and you see that Life cares for you even when you are on the unknown path, your trust increases, and your fear gradually diminish. Don't be hard on yourself; this is after all your soul's very purpose. Your soul's purpose is to rely on God alone and when you learn to do it, you will come across as a very interesting person to others also.

I shall look up mars Square midheaven and see what I can find.

Animatrix

Also, your self-esteem and pride will increase when you learn to overcome your fear. For each time you do something that requires courage, you will feel much better about yourself. It is most difficult in the beginning, then it becomes easier. The ultimate destination for you will be when you are almost fearless.