I Lost My Job :(

DesertQueen

I lost my job on the 16th of September and I have no idea what's next or will I ever find another job. Please just help me read my chart about this specific area of my life... How long will I stay with no work (money) is't going to be a difficult time for me? I don't know why I feel so bad about it and depressed.

Thank you for the help in advance, Shiny Stars :love:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 28

Sagittarius Jupiter

You as a Scorpio need to be very strong always. If you're not careful, also with a Lib Venus, you might lose acquaintances easily. Saturn in Scorpio wants you to strive hard. You with Neptune in 1st house can suffer hardships. The solution lies to rely on parnerships. Like metaphysical law. You also need a strong career sometimes. Sun conj. Pluto need lots of people in your life, always.
You transits look rather good. You can express your emotions easily. Sex life is also good. Money life also.
You just need to remember to work hard always.

DesertQueen

You as a Scorpio need to be very strong always. If you're not careful, also with a Lib Venus, you might lose acquaintances easily. Saturn in Scorpio wants you to strive hard. You with Neptune in 1st house can suffer hardships. The solution lies to rely on parnerships. Like metaphysical law. You also need a strong career sometimes. Sun conj. Pluto need lots of people in your life, always.
You transits look rather good. You can express your emotions easily. Sex life is also good. Money life also.
You just need to remember to work hard always.

Thank you so much for your reading. You're absolutely right about losing acquaintances easily, it's like I get all my karma from friends, co-workers, acquaintances and it's really heart-breaking and difficult to handle at times.
I'm super glad to know that my transits looks fine. I hope I get a new job opportunity very soon.

Thank you so much for sending me light,
Love

DesertQueen

I also forgot to mention that I always feel uncomfortable working under the control of a boss or anyone. So it's true I'm a hard-worker, but I don't like to be controlled or told what to do. :crying::sad:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have one of the best planetary placements I have come across. Venus (finances and relationships) in Libra, the Moon (finances and nurturing/ emotions) in Taurus, Jupiter in the 2nd house (of personal income), and, above all that, you have transiting Jupiter in an exact sextile to your Asc. and will soon be entering your Sun sign - scorpio. Just forget about the old job now and dedicate yourself to applying to new jobs.

Your real karma (Saturn), besides friends (which will always come and go, so don't bother), is actually helping the needy (Saturn) in society (11th house). That will bring you immense happiness and growth (Jupiter in the Aquarius). You need to be as giving as possible, in cash and kind. Of course, don't be silly with money, but help wherever you can, especially the aged (Saturn) in society (11th house). Life's real test with karma always is when we are happy and successful because that is when we forget about those that are suffering and need our help. We are busy partying then.

Btw, off topic, but you will have intelligent kids that will be well-placed in life. 5th house ruler, Venus, excellently placed in Libra (in dignity) and on the MC.

DesertQueen

Hi,

You have one of the best planetary placements I have come across. Venus (finances and relationships) in Libra, the Moon (finances and nurturing/ emotions) in Taurus, Jupiter in the 2nd house (of personal income), and, above all that, you have transiting Jupiter in an exact sextile to your Asc. and will soon be entering your Sun sign - scorpio. Just forget about the old job now and dedicate yourself to applying to new jobs.

Your real karma (Saturn), besides friends (which will always come and go, so don't bother), is actually helping the needy (Saturn) in society (11th house). That will bring you immense happiness and growth (Jupiter in the Aquarius). You need to be as giving as possible, in cash and kind. Of course, don't be silly with money, but help wherever you can, especially the aged (Saturn) in society (11th house). Life's real test with karma always is when we are happy and successful because that is when we forget about those that are suffering and need our help. We are busy partying then.

Btw, off topic, but you will have intelligent kids that will be well-placed in life. 5th house ruler, Venus, excellently placed in Libra (in dignity) and on the MC.

I swear I almost cry while reading this, it is the first time of my life someone sees good things in my chart. It's been always afflicted. Thank you so much for your amazing feedback I really appreciate it. You reminded me to be kind with action not just money because that's easier.

Someone read my chart and said I will never have kids :pouty:
That's another hope in life, because I love to have a house and a family of my own, hopefully, one day.

Much love,

aquarius7000

...It's been always afflicted...You reminded me to be kind with action not just money because that's easier.
Every chart on planet Earth has its afflictions, but yours is an above average good chart because of most of the personal planets being well-placed. If there are no afflictions at all, the native will not grow.

As regards helping others - we should (and you too:p) should help as per the call of the situation and however you can. For instance, if you see a homeless outside your place of work begging for food, buy him food. One can never ever help enough and especially outside one's immediate family. Remember there is always a Higher Power watching and that help comes back in the most amazing of ways. Well, one shouldn't help out of expectation, but because it is the right thing to do.

PS: the signature of my post is what your chart spells out.

Someone read my chart and said I will never have kids :pouty:
That's another hope in life, because I love to have a house and a family of my own, hopefully, one day.
I think they might have said that because your Moon stands in opposition to Saturn, which means that there could be delay in having kids, or that it could be a complicated birth or that it could be an unwanted pregnancy (at an inconvenient time). Since your Moon is in the 5th and is in opposition to Saturn in the 11th, it could also mean or be your Karma to adopt a child (11th house = child from society or adoption) in need. Since the Moon is well placed in Taurus, the optimum solution would be to have an own child and a second one from outside (adopted) and love both equally (karma again).

PS: the signature of my post is what your chart spells out astrologically.

DesertQueen

PS: the signature of my post is what your chart spells out.

I totally agree, I wanted to mention this previously but I forgot somehow, I always felt the need to adopt a child, having this thought in my head of why having my own kids while there are many orphans out there that needs me. People think it's super weird to think that, but... :innocent: haha I don't know, I hope that I'll be used for a couple of orphan kids out there.

Thank you for you advice, I love it especially the helping part, I always had this in me but somehow I got busy with work and life to the point of forgetting about it.:pouty: