Reading and Love? :)

RedRoof

Hey, new here and I'd love to know more about my chart and what it means for my personality and love life! :) (I'm currently heading into my second year at uni and I've had zero luck and I'm sort of shy around girls xD)

Looking forward to the reading! :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_b.66592.50256.gif
    astro_w2gw_b.66592.50256.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the chart you posted is somewhat hard to read. if you could post a chart from astro.com ,you may have better responses..... but be patience

rauh

rahu

Banned
hi RedRoof

quite a interesting and complicated chart. I'm not sure I can stay on the points that interest you ,as you have several energy points that focus on more "transcendent " astrological connections.

you node is conjunct to midheaven and square to Lilith as well has having a south node conjunction with eris and venus .
the node at midheaven shows that your "psychic energies" have an effect on your surroundings' and people there with. thigives you minds ideas a power to directly affect your surrounding . Lilith square to the node shows that you deepest emotional feelings come up into your subconscious and conscious personality. this can at times make you wonder why you get unusual feeling that you can't place exactly. or it can manifest.to complicate these "spontaneous energies", Venus and eris conjunct the south nodes give your emotional feeling a strong impact on those around you. but as Lilith is a but conscious emotional point, you may not directly see your affect. which seems to be the case since you profess to be shy. this is a bit surprising because venus/eris on the node usually gives a very attractive emotional nature. this is often associated with quite a number of interested parties around you. so even if you are shy, eris and venus with the south node projects psychically and emotionally ]a very strong sexual/emotional presence. one problem here is that with the south node ,one has to contend wiht not only attractive emotional energy , but sometimes negative emotions such a jealousy and hate. it is fair to say that you elicit strong emotional reactions, either good or bad. it seems other either like you or dislike you. the interesting part is that your attraction or repulsion is independent of your will to express these emotions.... you just radiate this energy.

as to being shy, this may be a function pf your venus/mars midpoint conjunct tosatrun, which can show a socially shy personality. but this aspect also tends to show you are devoted in nature and not really a "player".this tendency toward faithfulkkness is also strengthened by your satrun/moon midpoint being conjunct the souith node and venus and Eris. Actually a venus/ersi conjunct, by itself ,is quite risqué, with sexual interest in many , but your Saturn/moon influence gives you a strong and devoted passion rather that a strong passion and a licentious nature .

you moon is square to mercury and conjunct to sedan which gives you a creative intelligence. you have a ease of expression of emotional matters and you have a innate understanding of how your peer group and society in general perceives and thinks about th eworld. sedan with the moon marks you as a truth teller . but you this can give you a contentious demeanor if others try to rebut your thoughts and words. and likely this is a chsracteristic that makes friends come to you with question about their lives. you are generally trusted because you don't consciously issue falsehoods and in fact are staunchly honest .

that is not say you don't a bit of the rogue in yopu as mars is conjunct your sun and these are square to nessus,pluto and ixion . these impulse are somewhat dark and selfish and much unlike the more truthful and affectionate energies in your chart. because here you are only concerned with your self. this tends to make you prone to selfish actions and you can be quite cunning and ruthless to get what you want.
these darker elements of your personality were likely engendered by a rather harsh and abusive childhood.tis is shown by the Saturn /orcus midpoint being square you sun and the Saturn/pluto ,Saturn/ixion and Saturn/Nessus midpoints being opposed to the vertex and Neptune. Neptune suggest a father of low ,orals or one prone to intoxicants . though this can also show the lack of fatherly guidance either through the absence of the father ot the disinterest of the father.
these symbols also show that you do not like to show yourself or more correctly you don't like other's knowing what you feel or think about situations or your mental processes. this can also be a aspect that promotes a shyness ion you as it can also indicate a low self esteem. if this is so. it is usually because of the restrictive and abusive emotional environment of your childhood.

your Uranus is conjunct the vertex also. this is a very powerful psychic aspect as it show the astral plane can move through your consciousness and sub consciousness. this usually is accompanied byt vivid dream states that are often prophetic. but the vertex can also bring very confusing and mentally disassociate images and realities to you during some dreams. as a consequence, a strong vertex/Uranus aspect can subject you periodically to what may be termed other worldly influences or altered dimensional environments.
during these periods you may feel that your life is rule by "karma" or destiny because usual coincides happen to you that other people ca not readily see or understand. it the worst case scenario, you may have actually questioned you sanity because of confusion the vertex energies can subject you too.

I realize I may have ventures far afield of your specific questions but you have such a unique sequence od energies I felt is was important to emphasize this part of your personality

rahu

Last edited: