Aaliyah's birth chart

Cupid Arrow

^Oh, of course, never even thought to look at Wikipedia. Thank you. :)

Whether the time is completely accurate or not, this chart has some indicators of her childhood. For one, this time brings the Moon to the 1st house and conjunct Saturn which would work well with her close relationship with her mother who managed her career from a young age. In mutual reception with the Mercury in Capricorn in the 5th this directly ties the relationship to performing and the arts.
Moon conj Saturn, doesnt that say her relationship with her mother wasnt warm?

savanna

It doesnt matter what you think is fishy. Its her birth time, and my source is correct.
Strange things do happen, just because you think something is fishy doesnt mean its wrong.
Unless you think her chart doesnt seem like her?
Millions of people, I'm sure have passed on their TOB.

You must doubt my source..

Well yeah I doubt your source because you are keeping it hidden.

aquarius7000

Moon conj Saturn, doesnt that say her relationship with her mother wasnt warm?
Moon-Saturn can mean that she saw her mother as a disciplinarian and was managed by her mother (which she indeed was). This aspect can truly indicate that her work (Saturn) was managed by her mother or a motherly figure (the Moon).

Now we are not 100% sure about her TOB, but say for some reason her Descendant were in Cancer, it could mean that she might marry a man much older than her (Saturn). Now she actually did marry a man 10 or 12 years older than her, R Kelly. Of course, the same thing can be shown by Saturn in 7th house in some cases, or even with Saturn ruling her Dsc.

Cupid Arrow

Well yeah I doubt your source because you are keeping it hidden.

I already said my source, too bad you missed it. And i dont have to leave it up because you do doubt it.
Since you doubt my source, dont reply on this thread.
I mentioned no name. Sooo you can keep doubting. Loool

Cupid Arrow

Moon-Saturn can mean that she saw her mother as a disciplinarian and was managed by her mother (which she indeed was). This aspect can truly indicate that her work (Saturn) was managed by her mother or a motherly figure (the Moon).

Now we are not 100% sure about her TOB, but say for some reason her Descendant were in Cancer, it could mean that she might marry a man much older than her (Saturn). Now she actually did marry a man 10 or 12 years older than her, R Kelly. Of course, the same thing can be shown by Saturn in 7th house in some cases, or even with Saturn ruling her Dsc.

I was told that was her time of birth. If Cancer was her DSC, what indicates that meaning marrying an older man?
I think RKelly was a Cap by the way.

Cupid Arrow

Wait, her DS is Aquarius, thats ruled by Saturn and Uranus.

Cupid Arrow

Hi Cupid Arrow

Jupiter is retrograde and actually in the 1st sign, not the 12th sign, so I'm not seeing where Jupiter would save anyone's life.
Hi
I myself didnt say that, a user on here said that in the past.
Loool I shouldnt have repeated the words of another since I have no idea how Jupiter can.

aquarius7000

I was told that was her time of birth. If Cancer was her DSC, what indicates that meaning marrying an older man?
I think RKelly was a Cap by the way.
Yes, R Kelly is a Cap. Cupid Arrow, I was trying to explain the many varied manifestations of Saturn-Moon. If Cancer were (assumption) Aaliyah's Dsc. (point of marriage), then its ruler, the Moon, in conjunction with Saturn could mean that the native could marry a much older man (older by at least 10 yrs), or the native could marry much later than usual.

Wait, her DS is Aquarius, thats ruled by Saturn and Uranus.
If we stick to the TOB you gave us, her Dsc. is in Aquarius. As to Aquarius being ruled by Saturn and Uranus, that depends on what you follow. Whilst I take into account the outer planets, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto when looking at aspects; as far as house rulerships go, I go by traditional rulers, whereby Saturn solely rules Aquarius.

rahu

Banned
Why would the CIA want her?
And Suge Knight, where did you read this at?
I dont even think she knew him..
The pilot had drugs in his system..
Isnt the CIA suppose to worry about International stuff, why care about a lil singer, or any artist at that?
Ok so on a lighter topic, How was her personality?
This is A LOT too take in. What about her Uncle?
So, is her music or unheard tracks going to make it too us? Or no?

Thanks Rahu.
Btw, You use asteroids, some say it doesnt mean anything, I would like your thoughts since you use them?
As I said asteroids have been researched longer than Neptune and Pluto .those who deny their value have never researched them. I am not going to waste my time on ignorance.
If you are really interested, go to Linda-goodman.com.there is a subforum devoted to asteroids and research of asteroids.
rahu

savanna

I already said my source, too bad you missed it. And i dont have to leave it up because you do doubt it.
Since you doubt my source, dont reply on this thread.
I mentioned no name. Sooo you can keep doubting. Loool

Nah you have just proven yourself completely untrustworthy.

The 6:50 pm chart for Aaliyah has existed online for many years. I only asked if you had a legitimate source to confirm it, but clearly you don't.

rahu

Banned

The 6:50 pm chart for Aaliyah has existed online for many years. I only asked if you had a legitimate source to confirm it, but clearly you don't.
Wikipedia quotes the 6:50 time also.
I don't see how Savanna's opinion amounts to anything.
rahu

Cupid Arrow

Uhhhh Now your lying because I did my sesrch on Aaliyah's birth time.
And her birth time was not listed.
Actually whether you trust me or not, is something I dont care about because who are you? I dont know you and my source is reliable, very much so. Are you obsessed of who my source is? Looool
You sure are not trust worthy, stating that her birth time 6:50PM was known because I found it no where.

Cupid Arrow

As I said asteroids have been researched longer than Neptune and Pluto .those who deny their value have never researched them. I am not going to waste my time on ignorance.
If you are really interested, go to Linda-goodman.com.there is a subforum devoted to asteroids and research of asteroids.
rahu

OK. Did you find anything else?
Will fans get to hear her music, will she be resurrected?

Cupid Arrow

The fact that my source was mentioned again on another post just proves she likes to be right or in the know about info. Seems obsessed with celeb astrology.