Weird stuff going on

Abby83

So a couple weeks ago someone broke into my car and took an old wallet that I don't need. I got a message on Facebook the next day from a man saying he found my wallet. So he returned it to me. He was flirting with me in front of my husband. Now when I see him down the street he flirts. Is this guy seriously trying to pursue me? The whole thing is rather odd. Personally, I still get the feeling he may have been the one who stole my wallet but I'm not sure. He could just be a nice man who found my wallet like he says.

The sun is approaching me, Jupiter, in 11th so it seems he's looking for friendship.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_24th.5772.52133.jpg
    astro_2gw_24th.5772.52133.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This is serious enough more of an expert will need to reply but from what I see there will be no more contact as the moon does not apply to his sig and your sigs make no aspect.

His sig does apply to your Venus in your 11th but his 5th which describes the flirting behaviour from him.

Moon in 1st means the situation will be resolved quickly or is a matter of urgency to the querent.

But Mars at 0 degree and ruler of his 12th makes me think it was him who stole your wallet.

Saturn in 1st and exaltation of Libra is saying that your worries are correct.

Maybe he found no money and if he is daring or stupid enough to break into a car then he is stupid enough to contact you after finding it was an old wallet with no value.

I would contact the police for advice and to start a record.

This is serious enough more of an expert will need to reply but from what I see there will be no more contact as the moon does not apply to his sig and your sigs make no aspect.

His sig does apply to your Venus in your 11th but his 5th which describes the flirting behaviour from him.

Moon in 1st means the situation will be resolved quickly or is a matter of urgency to the querent.

But his sig ruler of his 12th makes me think it was him who stole your wallet.

Saturn in 1st and exaltation of Libra is saying that your worries are correct.

Maybe he found no money and if he is daring or stupid enough to break into a car then he is stupid enough to contact you after finding it was an old wallet with no value.

I would contact the police for advice and to start a record.

Do this. :rightful:

aquarius7000

The man is Mercury, in your 12th house, so a sort of a secret admirer, who either wouldn't mind a secret affair with you, or Him in the 12th house could also involve some hidden agenda that you are not aware of. I don't like that placement.

You are confused with Jupiter combust. Jupiter will soon be entering the 12th house (not a happy house) and Saturn in the first with the Moon moving towards it could be a warning to stay away. Just thank him and don't encourage him by returning his glances and stares.

Last edited:
The man is Mercury, in your 12th house, so a sort of a secret admirer, who either wouldn't mind a secret affair with you, or Him in the 12th house could also involve some hidden agenda that you are not aware of. I don't like that placement.

You are confused with Jupiter combust. Jupiter will soon be entering the 12th house (not a happy house) and Saturn in the first with the Moon moving towards it could be a warning to stay away. Just thank him and don't encourage him by returning his glances and stares.

So in other words, cease and dismiss? No more further contact in no means? Not even by association, such as, involving the police? Or, in those events, should she involve them in the event he pursues?

Sometimes upsetting the coals ignites the flames.

aquarius7000

So in other words, cease and dismiss? No more further contact in no means? Not even by association, such as, involving the police? Or, in those events, should she involve them in the event he pursues?

Sometimes upsetting the coals ignites the flames.
Police? why? She doesn't know if he stole the wallet or not. But since she saw the man, it is entirely upto her as to what she feels is necessary to do.

I would for sure just stay away from him because he seems interested, so even a friendly smile from her side could be misunderstood as interest.

Abby83

Thank you all for your wonderful replies. Wow.

See I thought mercury was my hb being the 7th and the sun was the man cos he's from the public (10th).

But yeah it does make sense now. So ou think he does have a hidden agenda? My goodness 😲.

Ukpoohbear

I did not see the husband as part of the question so took the man to be the 7th.

It seems nothing will come from it but if you were worried then contacting the police would not ignite the flames because they would not need to contact the man. I guess there would be no point then unless something else happened but there was still a theft and suspicious actions after so there is a reason to contact police if it would help you worry less.

aquarius7000

...So ou think he does have a hidden agenda? My goodness 😲.
I am going by what the chart tells me and that in combo with your narration. Hoe did the person find you on fb. It all could be very simple that the guy found your name on your driving license in your wallet and looked you up and simply returned the wallet to you like a decent person. Or, it could be some sort of a set up. First steal, then return, just to make you notice him. Either way, you are married and perhaps don't have any interest in him. Neither do you want any trouble. I would just keep a low profile and turn away from him in that I don't encourage him in any way.

However, if you feel he stalks you or anything the next few days, then, yes, I would tell the police that. If he is in your neighbourhood and so you will see him from time to time, as you always have, then again it is not stalking. You just have to play it cool for at least a day or two and assess the situation with a sane head.

Abby83

I am going by what the chart tells me and that in combo with your narration. Hoe did the person find you on fb. It all could be very simple that the guy found your name on your driving license in your wallet and looked you up and simply returned the wallet to you like a decent person. Or, it could be some sort of a set up. First steal, then return, just to make you notice him. Either way, you are married and perhaps don't have any interest in him. Neither do you want any trouble. I would just keep a low profile and turn away from him in that I don't encourage him in any way.

However, if you feel he stalks you or anything the next few days, then, yes, I would tell the police that. If he is in your neighbourhood and so you will see him from time to time, as you always have, then again it is not stalking. You just have to play it cool for at least a day or two and assess the situation with a sane head.

I guess it's good we're moving house hahaha 😃. Well yes he did find my name on an old education ID card. I was more suspicious of his story. Claiming he found it in the driveway of his sister's house. Yet I've seen him there a few times since. So that makes me think he lives there.

Oddity

If you're looking for a thief (and I realise you may not have been), you'd want a peregrine planet on an angle. Which gives us the moon on the ascendant. Going towards Saturn, which rules your second house of moveable possessions and money (the wallet).

I'm a little unclear if that was the actual question, though.

Abby83

If you're looking for a thief (and I realise you may not have been), you'd want a peregrine planet on an angle. Which gives us the moon on the ascendant. Going towards Saturn, which rules your second house of moveable possessions and money (the wallet).

I'm a little unclear if that was the actual question, though.

Two questions- is he the one who stole my wallet and is he trying to pursue me. So basically what I'm reading from these answers is that he did steal it and he's flirting with me to see the f he can steal more.