My saturn Mahadasha in 2020

B3lovedveteran8

Hello guys,

I'm an aspiring rapper, and i already did a career consultation with Kapiel Raaj and he said i'll struggle and frustrate myself right now if i try to hard. But once my saturn mahadasha kicks in that my carreer will launch tremendousely, and that i'm meant to be in the venusian field.

But i want to discuss my charts anyways cus it's interesting to do and i would surely learn new stuff from other astrologers.

Link to my charts: https://imgur.com/a/BjiBq

So let's start off with the Lagna Chart. Saturn is sitting in the 7th house pisces, which is quite good.I have a stellium in the 6th house aquarius, which to me represents hard work in my field, and daily healthy routine. Getting good sleep, eat healthy, and ofcourse work a lot. Struggle. Battle. Especially with a stellium in it. Which is still hard to understand in my eyes. When i first saw this i was so discouraged, no 5th house action, nothing. Not a single indication of an interest in music. I do have Rahu in the 12th, and the 12th house can somewhat be related to music. And Venus is in a powerful position too. Moon in the 2nd house, which rules the throat, voice.
And if you believe in rahu aspects, my rahu aspects my Venus.
Oh and before i forget, Rahu is also in LEO. Which is GREAT for a performer/actor. BUT it's an enemy to the sun, and my sun is not really strong. (Sitting in Aquarius) Which i believe is the reason for my stage fright, and shyness sometimes. But i try to overcome it and i believe i will before the eclipse ends.

Those are some of the biggest things i notice when i look at my D1 chart.

Now on to the D9, Navamsha when my saturn mahadasha kicks in. Saturn is again, sitting in the 7th house, but this time in it's own sign. Capricorn. Which is excellent. Sun is also sitting in it's own house, the 5th, in scorpio tho. Merc 4th and Rahu 3rd.

The D10 chart, which is more unstable to a lot of astrologer's and thats why they avoid it. But let's take a look at it. It has Venus in the 10th house with my destiny point. Which is interesting to me, maybe it will only be useful in the venus mahadasha? Which is in a long time...

What do you guys think how the saturn mahadasha will turn out? Will it be a negative time period, or a positive one?

Note: Before you start commenting on how astrology shouldn't rule my life, it doesn't. I'll keep working hard towards my dream and nothing will stop me, i'm just really curious, and it fascinates me how accurate astrology sometimes is. :happy:
Kapiel used jamini astrology to determine my career. I am a saggitarius ascendant in jamini astr with venus sitting in my ascendant. Venus is also my atmakarka.

Thank you.

Last edited: