Progressed asc experience

Abby83

Well, my progressed asc has moved into Capricorn, the sign that rules my 3rd house. the 3rd ruler is Saturn in scorpio in 12th house.

Woah. the last two weeks I have felt the shift. It's like my mind is being put on display or at least is the focus. My mind has become dark, piercing, serious, reality focused, and getting to the bottom of difficult, uncomfortable matters. Even my communication with others is this way. I have a lot of anger in my head about many issues and ive addressed some of the problems to a few ppl recently. But I have more to come. There's such a sense of clarity. Only recently when asc was in sag with Jupiter being in sag 12th house, I was still trying my hardest to see the best in ppl and keeping a positive attitude. But I was telling myself what I needed to assume that certain ppl were good ppl. Now with asc in cap ruling my 3rd, the shift is all reality based. A no bulls*it kind of attitude. Suddenly I am aware that I was putting up with **** for far too long. I should have ditched these horrible ppl from my life from get go. But I kept giving chances. Now my mind is focused on moving on with a reality focused mind.

I also noticed that when I look at ppl when they are talking, because im probing with my no bulls*it thoughts, other ppl can see it in my eyes.

And I think I have a lot of fixing up to do because of all of what that Jupiter 12th house put up with but ill get there.

Seneka

I would suspect that there might be other spects that you haven't considered that make you highly intuitive. Look at your Pluto, Neptune, moon and Uranus. As we speak I feel like my 3rd eye has oponed up, no joke. So far it's been a little scarry how accurately I can intuit.

Well, my progressed asc has moved into Capricorn, the sign that rules my 3rd house. the 3rd ruler is Saturn in scorpio in 12th house.

Woah. the last two weeks I have felt the shift. It's like my mind is being put on display or at least is the focus. My mind has become dark, piercing, serious, reality focused, and getting to the bottom of difficult, uncomfortable matters. Even my communication with others is this way. I have a lot of anger in my head about many issues and ive addressed some of the problems to a few ppl recently. But I have more to come. There's such a sense of clarity. Only recently when asc was in sag with Jupiter being in sag 12th house, I was still trying my hardest to see the best in ppl and keeping a positive attitude. But I was telling myself what I needed to assume that certain ppl were good ppl. Now with asc in cap ruling my 3rd, the shift is all reality based. A no bulls*it kind of attitude. Suddenly I am aware that I was putting up with **** for far too long. I should have ditched these horrible ppl from my life from get go. But I kept giving chances. Now my mind is focused on moving on with a reality focused mind.

I also noticed that when I look at ppl when they are talking, because im probing with my no bulls*it thoughts, other ppl can see it in my eyes.

And I think I have a lot of fixing up to do because of all of what that Jupiter 12th house put up with but ill get there.