The Dark love of Scorpio

Claire19

I have an 8th house stellium too but really love belongs with the 5th house and its aspects as well as Venus. So if you post your chart anonymised, we can have a look at it.

Scorpio and Pluto deals in the sexual orgasm or the little death and not love as such.

I understand that you go through major crises and transformations as I sure have.:smile: People like us who chose this chart or life, progress quicker because of the enormous pain and lessons learned. If that is a comfort. However we can be great healers especially on the psychological level and our life experiences are always intense.
Cheers

:smile:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

I have heavy Pluto aspects and to the personal planets. It is a sub terranean force that comes from the depths of the psyche. The darkness is just the opposite of light and once it is owned and recognised it is more easily handled. It is not really love but passion and lust. It will give intensity to all it touches and how we handle it is up to how evolved we are and what the aspects are.

I have a sextile to Mars and Venus with Pluto and I have had dark lovers, i.e. negroes etc and also into black and soul music. I dont want any love that is not intense and passionate and it is all or nothing. The sex that it indicates is the orgasm and the transformation that it can bring such as conception of a baby and is the "little death" we experience when we are truly carried away with lust. "Petite mal" as the French say. Being uncontrolled and at the mercy of our animal instincts. It can mean rape and control as well. Manipulation and obsession.

Liz Green has books on the subject and I would recommend reading her.

I read your post but I cant help but correct u on the term "negroes". To me, it's demeaning I don't think anybody in my race(that I kno of) in this day and age would refer to themselves as negroes. U might not have meant it that way but **** it's just how I took it

LovelyNomad7

Claire: Here's my chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.6163.7357anon.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ana_s_hp.6163.7357anon.gif
    68.1 KB · Views: 56
Scorpios (unless the polluted their minds with media) aren't dark, and neither is there love. The special quality of scorpio's that makes them so intense is their focus, and their black-white "extreme" view on things, which actually stems from their focus. Their a water sign, meaning that their receptive and giving. And since their so focused AND receptive, they can sense the essence of something pretty quickly.

miquar

Actually, I was thinking that combining the elements and the modalities works better when analysing the signs. So the "dark side" or misuse of the energy of the sign would be to impose (cardinal), prevent changes in (fixed) or falsify (mutable) thought (air), identity (fire), emotion (water) or structure (earth).

So seeing misuse of Scorpio would be to prevent changes in emotion you see why people may go to great lengths to ensure their "love object/prey" "still loves them", "still hates them" (some emotion is better than no emotion at all), "is still jealous" (so they flirth with others), "still needs them emotionally" (so they can feed people's existing insecurities (negative emotions about the self) with the intent to make them emotionally dependent).

"Don't change emotionally because this gives me a sense of security (Moon), of being connected (Venus), of personal power (Sun), of being active (Mars)", etc.

So it will depend what the baseline of interaction is, Scorpio people might choose to fuel it further ("don't change your emotion, that's what I'm here for").

Very nicely done! Thanks

aquarius7000

Hi,
libran's - the ones I was referring too dont have any scorpio at all!
(virgo and leo planets ) ....
They do have Pluto in their charts, surely? And that Pluto is more likely than not to make aspects to some personal planet(s) and/or points (like the angles), surely?

With no offence intended, sometimes, when we ourselves have a placement, we would much rather identify ourselves with just the positive points of that placment. I like to think of myself as an Aquarian that is independent and friendly, but, please, without being entirely detached.

Aquarius can be quite eccentric and aloof, those just are some of the many shortcomings of the sign the Sun was transiting when I was born. However, with more planets in the neighbouring signs, I don't live out the trait of eccentricity that much (but proclivity to the trait is there, as it comes along in the Aquarian package I have been given), given that my Moon (how I feel) and Mars (how I act/perform) are in the most orthodox and controlled sign, Cap, the neighbouring sign of Aqua!

If there are any rules to go by, as there are in all fields/subjects, then, as per the astrological ABC's Scorpio is the most controlling and manipulative of signs, that is the dark side of Scorpio. Something that is by far also the most denied, as you will see on this forum itself, and by the no. of threads started alone on traits of Sco.

The good news is that Scorpions by Sun or Moon or Asc (an of course there are also other planets, too), also, like us all, have other planets and angles scattered in other signs, which make them less extreme and more balanced. Just like Librans that will stay shallow for the sake of harmony and diplomacy also have the extreme good luck of often having some personal planet in the neighbouring sign, you got it, to dig deeper and immensely intensely into things. Perhaps one of the reasons that most of us have some personal planet or the Asc in the neighbouring signs to the sign our Sun is placed in (or in the opposite sign). You might want to check your charts out.

:)AQ7

Caro

Yes of course all signs have positive and negative. my post was some time ago (4 months) you have clearly given this some thought. Aquarius too a violent sign which I can identify with having lived in a violent home.(4th house fluffy interpretations meant nothing to me until I read about this - a traditional interpretation I believe)

I think there is a balance of this thread of the good the bad and the ugly though if all posts are read. Certainly scorpion types do thrive on the internet. there is another very interesting thread on another forum with people baring their souls - pluto in first house. makes me realise that the forums can be very healing places for people to release some of this.

anyway back to my torture chamber. :devil:

Neptune Rising

I don't think its simply a cultural phenomenon that we've come to associate darkness with intense emotions and fate, or that we associate light with civilisation and hope for the future. We have of course taken it a step further and tended to judge the 'dark' side of life as less worthy and less palatable, but I think the associations we make with dark and light are essentially archetypal rather than cultural.

Yes! I've long thought this, and even wondered why, in society now, energetically, the planet Pluto has been demoted. Its like saying, we don't want to face these energies, so lets give it "the boot", or place it where we appear to have some control over it! Lol. Or, possibly we are actually in the process of transforming and accepting, but maybe rejecting it at the same time, which balances out in the end.

Neptune Rising

I have Pluto in Libra at the MC, conjunct Vindemiatrix and closely trine Venus/Mercury in Aqua, and closely inconjunct Moon. Pluto sextile Neptune in my chart. And Saturn 7th in Cancer square Pluto.

I relate to the 'dark love' of Scorpio, travelled that path in many ways in my thoughts and in my relationships. I've attracted unsavoury characters into my life, probably because I needed them to explore different sides of life, to see and understand. That maybe partly the Mercury/Pluto trine in my chart, I need, maybe compulsively to understand the whole, the light and the dark. In a way, journeying into the underworld on many occasions, to understand, intergrate and release that which is unbalanced within me. Then to reinvent, in whatever way, and come back different in some way. Sometimes though, I've found, I need to hit rock bottom, the dark night of the soul, in order to transform and strip what needs to be released. No pretenses, no ego, you just are as you are and that is your soul..... but you know what, though such experiences, I release my fears, my illusions and I can be more my real authentic self and I relate to people on a more 'real' level.

And these experiences in relationships (Venus/Pluto) has over the years, brought me closer to proper relating, soul relating. I cannot do superficial relationships now, I would rather go without. I think the 7th house Saturn in my chart has force me to learn these lessons, over time, with Pluto (square).

In some ways, I love Pluto. I love adventure and learning, Sag rising, Jupiter in Pisces square Neptune on Ascendant. Though, when you are journeying in the underworld, it certainly isn't a bed of roses, big sharp thorns more like!! :p But, I understand the gold that can be found there, once you release the hopes and desires of the ego, and accept where you are. I understand the healing ability of Pluto, albeit in such a raw, ruthless and naked way.

That is what I've learned from Pluto anyways.

One thing I would love, once I've finished my exams soon to be, is to explore shamanism more deeply, which very much resonates with me on the energetic level of Pluto.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I think there is a balance of this thread of the good the bad and the ugly though if all posts are read.
Good point.

....my post was some time ago (4 months) you have clearly given this some thought.
Yes, I gave it some thought, about 4 mins at the most. I was busy unscribing threads when this thread came to my notice.

Aquarius too a violent sign which I can identify with having lived in a violent home.(4th house fluffy interpretations meant nothing to me until I read about this - a traditional interpretation I believe)
You are a solar Aquarian, aren't you? Traditionally, Saturn is Aqua's ruler, and Sat also has a cruel side to itself, but it's more the stoic, lingering cruelty. Violence is notmally attributed to the trad ruler of Scorpio, Mars, known for ruthlessness.

Last edited:

Caro

Hi,

You are a solar Aquarian, aren't you? Traditionally, Saturn is Aqua's ruler, and Sat also has a cruel side to itself, but it's more the stoic, lingering cruelty. Violence is notmally attributed to the trad ruler of Scorpio, Mars, known for ruthlessness.

I had to re-read the thread.
Yes - aqua sun. I see the violence associated with aqua as more uranian. unpredicatable ie the turn on a pin phrase. that certainly fits my early home life. my father mars in aqua conj my sun. although traditional astrologers see aqua as viiolent clearly they dont dig uranus. Which is interesting.

Oops -Im derailing the thread. :sick:

I have Venus, Mars and Neptune in Scorpio sextile Pluto, w Sun and Mercury conjunct Pluto in the first house. Love can never be too profound, which is an issue as most people are just so fearful/shallow.

Cassiopeia

I have natal Libra Pluto in the first house sextile Venus (chart ruler). Although it's a sextile, my love style is very possessive and demanding (Leo Venus adds to this). I'm involved with a Scorpio Sun conjunct Scorpio Pluto man and he is an all or nothing type of man in love and in everything he does. I so love the dark Scorpio love: yes dark, but so sweet and loyal. I've always found Scorpios extremely sweet souls... it's totally worth taking a walk on the dark side :smile:

Chrysalis

I have venus in libra tightly conjunct pluto, and i can get VERY obsessive about someone, i kinda fall straight in there and i want the whole of that person, i crave that pluto deepness with someone in all ways, like i want them to get jealous, i want them to show me how much they want me, the eyes i love that intense stare, im quite an eye person so i kinda have that intense gaze i can get someone where you look deepy into someones eyes, but to me im looking into their soul.

Its hard because if i like someone quite a bit, i can fall too deep too quickly and it then also take me a while to get over them once its not worked out....prob due to my deepness.

If you've watched the 50 shades of grey film, that's my kinda guy, i just love how he is, and not just in the sexual way, he has this mysteriousness about him that you so want to get to know but at the same time you don't as you love the mystery.

I want a guy to devour me kinda like a vampire.

Infact i remember back in the day when i was at senior school and a guy in my class i had a secret crush on, he once on playbreak had a nosebleed or someone kicked the football in his face or something....his nose was bleeding quite badly and his friend was taking him from the school yard to the medical room to be seen, i seen him and because of this crush i had on him, i went and swiped my finger on his blood lol.:devil:

I think my perfect guy would be a scorpio, the only scorpio guy ive been with was a secret affair, he ticked quite a few boxes...but he wasnt Mr grey.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Obsession, control, power struggle, S & M, Pleasure and Pain, Death and Rebirth, intensity beyond imagination, in the dark but see the light, fated, love like as if no tomorrow, you love and you hate

Just took this from the 2nd post and yes this is all me, especially the power struggle, im going through one right now with a guy who also has venus/pluto aspects but not as tightly as mine.

And the pleasure/pain ive never delved into this too much as of yet, but it is there id do it.

love-thinking

Well I'm not really a scorpio, but I have moon opposite pluto, moon in 8th house conjunct algol and part of fortune. I do have scorpionic traits because pluto is the only planet my lumanaries make a hard aspect to. My venus(chart ruler) quintiles pluto and venus -my chart ruler does not aspect anything else in my chart except my ascendent(trines it).

When transiting pluto conjuncted my sun and IC, squared my ascendent and opposed my MC. I entered a relationship at this point with an extremely damaged older man who was pretty much a loner.

There were instances of jealousy from both of our parts. However, he would be more suspicious of me than I would be of him. I just got upset when he looked at other women. I guess I partially knew deep inside he couldn't do better than me.

I also used to get hit on so much, especially with pluto transiting my main points in my chart. Men from his building would hit on me and eventually his suspicious nature got the best of him and he left me abruptly.

I honestly lost my appeal after the pluto transits, and he wasn't even as obssessed with me anymore either.

There was abuse. There was bdsm. Us being together felt like there was none other. There was also a lot of subconscious triggering. Both testing eachother's limits and eventually he abruptly left me because he believed I cheated on him when I did not at all.

I lost my virginity to him although he directly told me he didn't believe I am a virgin(my cherry broke when I was little). I even got an IUD for that relationship which is practically useless now roaming around in my uterus. So when he did leave, trust me when I said there was hatred to another level.

And I let him, and months later, I screen shot proof of messages between me and the guy he thought I cheated on him with and sent it to him-Then I blocked him.

He had venus square pluto, moon inconjunct pluto and a two sextiles by pluto. Honestly I think I'm more plutonian. He was a sag. I'm sure he's over me by now and honestly unfortunately I am not. He was my first. But I feel like I can never forgive him so there's utterly no point of me clinging on or even him coming back. Honestly if he ever did come back, I would probably treat him terribly with no sense of morality if I ever feel as if I have zero feelings left for him cause I know he deserves no more.

However, when they say an amount of transformation comes with plutonic relationships, they weren't lying. After this relationship, and after pluto finally passed my sun, and currently is at a degree which I'm sure it is not touching my IC or my sun, There's been tons of major changes in my life.

1. My friends changed, I left one of my childhood bestfriends because I realized how manipulative she is and how she manipulated and often pushed me around like I didn't mean ****(I am a libra ascendent, so I was never the strongest). I got new friends who I am much more happier with.

2. I changed my major to something I liked-psych and health sciences-honestly I like them both so much more than economics lol.

3. I am no longer anxious in social situations. Nor am I the quiet girl in the room any more. I also got over my fear of taking pictures. Learnt how to put on make up as well, and control my weight and how I look in pictures.

Right now, I am only focusing on myself and school. I'll have another pluto fling once I've graduated because I do tend to lose myself in relationships much more than I hope for.

love-thinking

I have a stellium in Scorpio in the 8th house (Sun, Mercury, Mars and Pluto) Before I went through my 'rebirth' experience being in love with someone was an extremely beautiful and simultaneously scary experience. It would always begin like a typical cookie cutter relationship. With hand holding, flowers, and all the cutesy stuff. However, right before things would get serious they all sort of hesitated to commit. I never understood why until now.The sex was always transformational, it felt like ecstasy. I felt as if I merged with my lover and became a single person. My relationships have been full of passion. Like a moth attracted to the flame I've been involved several tortuous romances. The beginning is always beautiful. It's pure ecstasy but once things begin to became monotonous that's when Dr. Jekyll would come out. I would be hot one minute and cold the next, one day feeling completely in love and the next completely over my lover. If things didn't go my way I would act bother my lover until he would change his mind. If the sex was not absolutely amazing then forget it! If he was out and about I would act crazy jealous and obsessive. I would call my lovers like a crazy person. I pressed their buttons so much they eventually retreated and fought back. But when things get bad or when the tables turn and the lover has the upper hand that's when all hell would break loose and I would feel threatened. That's when I've felt vulnerable and afraid. That's when my lover no longer acts like the lover I knew at the beginning. Why? Because I drove him out of his mind. Buy me this, Let's do this. If no was the answer drama would begin. If he'd go out with his friends where are you? However, I always knew where he was. Long story short, in the end I got my karma. I would end up getting dumped and brooding over my lost love. The periods after relationships were always followed by depression. Moving on from these long relationships would take at least a year. My last long term relationship was much better than my three previous ones. It actually was not tortuous and I didn't bring out the dark side of Scorpio. I actually became a real inspiration to my ex. I would push her to do her school work, exercise and go to work. However, I did leave my lover for someone else and received instant karma and got burned. Although I know I still have a long way to go I have definitely changed a great deal in the past few years.

I'm so jealous. How do you get over a lover in a year, and it has been over a year and a half and I'm still not over my ex? I have moon in taurus, eighth house opposite pluto, and venus quintile pluto. :( Maybe it is the fixedness of moon in taurus.

Question: Do you think you lost interest and left your ex for someone else because there wasn't as much drama and intensity? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

Animatrix

Well I'm not really a scorpio, but I have moon opposite pluto, moon in 8th house conjunct algol and part of fortune. I do have scorpionic traits because pluto is the only planet my lumanaries make a hard aspect to. My venus(chart ruler) quintiles pluto and venus -my chart ruler does not aspect anything else in my chart except my ascendent(trines it).

When transiting pluto conjuncted my sun and IC, squared my ascendent and opposed my MC. I entered a relationship at this point with an extremely damaged older man who was pretty much a loner.

There were instances of jealousy from both of our parts. However, he would be more suspicious of me than I would be of him. I just got upset when he looked at other women. I guess I partially knew deep inside he couldn't do better than me.

I also used to get hit on so much, especially with pluto transiting my main points in my chart. Men from his building would hit on me and eventually his suspicious nature got the best of him and he left me abruptly.

I honestly lost my appeal after the pluto transits, and he wasn't even as obssessed with me anymore either.

There was abuse. There was bdsm. Us being together felt like there was none other. There was also a lot of subconscious triggering. Both testing eachother's limits and eventually he abruptly left me because he believed I cheated on him when I did not at all.

I lost my virginity to him although he directly told me he didn't believe I am a virgin(my cherry broke when I was little). I even got an IUD for that relationship which is practically useless now roaming around in my uterus. So when he did leave, trust me when I said there was hatred to another level.

And I let him, and months later, I screen shot proof of messages between me and the guy he thought I cheated on him with and sent it to him-Then I blocked him.

He had venus square pluto, moon inconjunct pluto and a two sextiles by pluto. Honestly I think I'm more plutonian. He was a sag. I'm sure he's over me by now and honestly unfortunately I am not. He was my first. But I feel like I can never forgive him so there's utterly no point of me clinging on or even him coming back. Honestly if he ever did come back, I would probably treat him terribly with no sense of morality if I ever feel as if I have zero feelings left for him cause I know he deserves no more.

However, when they say an amount of transformation comes with plutonic relationships, they weren't lying. After this relationship, and after pluto finally passed my sun, and currently is at a degree which I'm sure it is not touching my IC or my sun, There's been tons of major changes in my life.

1. My friends changed, I left one of my childhood bestfriends because I realized how manipulative she is and how she manipulated and often pushed me around like I didn't mean ****(I am a libra ascendent, so I was never the strongest). I got new friends who I am much more happier with.

2. I changed my major to something I liked-psych and health sciences-honestly I like them both so much more than economics lol.

3. I am no longer anxious in social situations. Nor am I the quiet girl in the room any more. I also got over my fear of taking pictures. Learnt how to put on make up as well, and control my weight and how I look in pictures.

Right now, I am only focusing on myself and school. I'll have another pluto fling once I've graduated because I do tend to lose myself in relationships much more than I hope for.

Venus square Pluto in a man's chart is indicative of BDSM?

Pluto transits typically make one MUCH more magnetic than normal! But you sure you have lost your appeal? I mean, Pluto's changes are permanent I read :D