Saturn transit 12th house

KristineG

Hello,

I`m analyzing my transits and in beginning of 2020 Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto will enter in my 12th house :unsure: It is after 2 years, but I`m a little bit afraid about it (read a different stories in forums).

For those of you that have had Saturn, Pluto or both of it go through the 12th house what was that experience like?

P.S. I have no planets in 12th house natal.

I will wait your answers.

Kristine

waybread

Since I have Saturn in the 12th natally and live with it on a daily basis, I think it's fine.

Transits go better when we work with them, vs. fearing them, getting blind-sided by them, or suppressing them.

If you can think of some positive, empowering interpretations of both Saturn and your 12th house, and then work to implement more of them in your daily routine, it should go fine. For example, Saturn rules self-discipline and your 12th house rules isolation and spirituality in a more mystical sense. This might be a good time to take up yoga or meditation on a regular routine in a place where you can have some privacy. The 12th house rules people who are shut-in in some way, as in a nursing home, monastary, hospital, or prison. Saturn rules old age. Maybe you know an elderly relative in a nursing home that you could visit regularly; or you could volunteer at your local hospital.

These are just suggestions. But the idea of choice centered astrology is that you will experience a transit in some form or other, but that if you implement the transit's constructive potential, you won't be stuck with its negatives.

Frisiangal

Hello,

I`m analyzing my transits and in beginning of 2020 Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto will enter in my 12th house :unsure: It is after 2 years, but I`m a little bit afraid about it (read a different stories in forums).

For those of you that have had Saturn, Pluto or both of it go through the 12th house what was that experience like?

P.S. I have no planets in 12th house natal.

So much will depend upon your age and your life experience. Planets through the 12th house can be like shedding an old skin, or giving one's life a good spring clean regarding those experiences that seemed to rule one's life, yet gradually lose their importance in it.

The planets will transit the 11th house before entering the 12th. This may coincide with a time when associations of one kind and another undergo a significant 'pressurising' change. With Pluto there is often 'a finalising necessity' about its influence to allow 'the new skin' to take shape and form.
Inner reflection through time spent alone to face and get rid of lingering cobwebs can subsequently play a large role with 12th house circumstances.

Planetary (house) rulerships will also add their colours to the transiting effects.

No one on Earth has yet experienced a transit of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto together in Capricorn through any house. So the experience will definitely be something to work out and upon for yourself.:wink: