Let's play "Marry, Shag, or Kill"

Chrysalis

Awwww. Chrysalis and CE are being so cute together!

Aww......awwww........

I love mercury retrograde! :love:

Nah mercury rx isn't so good here, I should never have reached back out. Stupid mercury rx has a hold over me every rx in differnt ways...this time it's to carry on hurting someone who I've already unintentionally hurt.
Puppet on a string I am....

Nah mercury rx isn't so good here, I should never have reached back out. Stupid mercury rx has a hold over me every rx in differnt ways...this time it's to carry on hurting someone who I've already unintentionally hurt.

You made me feel emotion, it's not hurt.
I fear rejection like all Cancer's, but i'm putting my vulnerability on the line.

I'm not in my shell right now, i don't know any Cancer who will spill it out like this in front of people.

I feel stable yet vulnerable, but it's not a bad feeling, brings excitement to me, feels fresh.

You are not hurting me, you are making me learn from you.

sadge

Why waste time hurting someone when you have people around you who want to love you? You wanted a crab man .....and we've brought you a Super Crab Man with wings! He can fly!

Chrysalis

Why waste time hurting someone when you have people around you who want to love you? You wanted a crab man .....and we've brought you a Super Crab Man with wings! He can fly!
I'm Not wasting time trying to hurt people this is not me or my true intentions it just happens.
Yes this crabman is a soul I'm craving but nothing else fits into place .....its frustrating.

Back to your thread anyway ....

Marry = South node
Shag = saturn
Kill = mercury rx

Oppps ok it signs not planets...

Marry = none as I dnt belive in marriage it's only a bit of paper that costs a lot.
Shag = myself, might aswell.
Kill = no one, im not a killer.

I'm Not wasting time trying to hurt people this is not me or my true intentions it just happens.
Yes this crabman is a soul I'm craving but nothing else fits into place .....its frustrating.

Marry = South node
Shag = saturn
Kill = mercury rx

Marry = none as I dnt belive in marriage it's only a bit of paper that costs a lot.

I have said before that marriage is nothing but a bit of paper, not to you but i said it before.

But if it is what is needed as a helping of stability, then it shall be done.

Something i have had issues with is confidence, but when i am confident i'm fully going full steam ahead and no one can hold me back, i chase goals and meet them.

I'm craving you right now, i already had a taste, why can't this happen?
I miss you, i miss stroking your head on my chest, and getting a dead arm from it.

Your Mercury is Rx mine is not, both in Leo. But Mercury is Rx right now in transit yes.

I remember a song you shared with me, it stuck with me, it is you talking to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqMyh4ILIg

And yes i have them too.

I hope you come back online at some point to read this.

Phoenix Venus

Did a love examination the other day.

I'll share it here cause it seems fitting.

Love is the simplest, sweetest thing. Its the world that is complicated, that casts illusory shadows upon it.

sadge

Marry = South node
Shag = saturn
Kill = mercury rx

It's not my thread. This fam likes to share.

I like the idea of shagging yourself. And killing mercury rx would garner a lot of support too.

But don't marry your SN! And shagging saturn? That'll be one cold wee-wee!

sadge

Did a love examination the other day.

I'll share it here cause it seems fitting.

Love is the simplest, sweetest thing. Its the world that is complicated, that casts illusory shadows upon it.

Yup. And it feels good. Makes you rise.

The real stuff makes you rise.

sadge

I have said before that marriage is nothing but a bit of paper, not to you but i said it before.

But if it is what is needed as a helping of stability, then it shall be done.

Something i have had issues with is confidence, but when i am confident i'm fully going full steam ahead and no one can hold me back, i chase goals and meet them.

I'm craving you right now, i already had a taste, why can't this happen?
I miss you, i miss stroking your head on my chest, and getting a dead arm from it.

Your Mercury is Rx mine is not, both in Leo. But Mercury is Rx right now in transit yes.

I remember a song you shared with me, it stuck with me, it is you talking to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqMyh4ILIg

And yes i have them too.

I hope you come back online at some point to read this.

:)

Some Libra-esque peeps are enjoying this show right now......

Awwww.......

I have a headache, she don't realize she don't hurt me.
I just feel things. When she popped up out of nowhere i literally lost my breathe and drew tears of joy to see her about again.

It's not hurt, it's the depth of my emotions, i'm just not carried away by my emotions, i'm level headed, just expressive.

I'm built to withstand my own emotions and others emotions, i can handle it, i am not mentally gone with my emotions.

sadge

I have a headache, she don't realize she don't hurt me.
I just feel things. When she popped up out of nowhere i literally lost my breathe and drew tears of joy to see her about again.

It's not hurt, it's the depth of my emotions, i'm just not carried away by my emotions, i'm level headed, just expressive.

I'm built to withstand my own emotions and others emotions, i can handle it, i am not mentally gone with my emotions.

I hope you're watching, Chrysalis. Don't let this one get away! He's perfect for you.