north and south node

aquarius7000

Hi,i ve been asking in many forums about that and id like an answer if possible....I find north node important in a chart,mine is in sagittarius in 11 house,but in my fifth its sun ,mercury and juno.Mercury conjucts south node and mercury is one of the most important planets in my chart.So i m asking ,south node is stg we should totally leave behind?cause in my case i dont think its too easy...my 5 house is strong ,and i have nothing to do with 11 house matters.
Hi,

Is is possible for you to pull your chart at astro.com and attach it here? Even though you have stated where your N. Node is, I would like to see how your Jupiter (which rules Sag) is placed. Thanks.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have your North Node in the 11th house, and the ruler of the 11th house, Mars, in Pisces.

With the North Node in the 11th, I would say being gregarious with a large no. of people doesn't come easily to you. Also, I would not see you as a society person - like out there and amidst crowds. Given the Mars is in Pisces, you might even prefer one-on-ones. Also, social service, working with adopted kids or foster parents could be one of your callings, especially given the Nodes in the 11th and 5th houses.

Saturn in the 7th house, I would think that it hasn't been easy on the relationship front. Given that your 7th house ruler, Mercury, is well placed in Gemini (so strong), I would say you have had your fair share of relationships, but it could be that the partners have usually come with heavy baggages of their own and/or they have been much older in age.

Does any of this ring true for you?

kirki

Thank you for your reply,almost all you said are true.Surely im not a society person ,all my relationships were longterm and i took them seriously,not with older people but with people with personal issues,but we all have issues i guess.The funny thing is that all my bfs have planets in their 12.I see you use placidus and thats so confusing.Its another subject but i cant stop thinking how its possible not to be a common line in house systems which i find so fontamental.I dont know much about astrology but if i dont know for sure what system to use then stg doesnt fit in my mind .A part of validity is missing.Im not talking about you ,and sorry i m out of the topic.Thanks again for your answer.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Kirki,

You are correct that "we all have issues", but, with Saturn in the 7th house, the partner can have bigger/heavier issues l, and so they come with a heavy baggage into the relationship. For instance, a case I know of, the person with Saturn in her 7th, is a two-time divorcee and is now with a person ten years younger, which is also causing problems. The man is almost stalked by his ex-es, which is a big issue. Have you ever had an age-gap above 2-3 years, where you were the older party? It could also mean long and painful end to relationships, instead of an abrupt one as with Uranus.

I am very comfortable with Placidus and switch to whole-houses only with natives born close to the poles.

Thank you for your reply,almost all you said are true.Surely im not a society person ,all my relationships were longterm and i took them seriously,not with older people but with people with personal issues,but we all have issues i guess.The funny thing is that all my bfs have planets in their 12.I see you use placidus and thats so confusing.Its another subject but i cant stop thinking how its possible not to be a common line in house systems which i find so fontamental.I dont know much about astrology but if i dont know for sure what system to use then stg doesnt fit in my mind .A part of validity is missing.Im not talking about you ,and sorry i m out of the topic.Thanks again for your answer.

kirki

I had relationships with men younger than me,my longest was one of them.I find break ups with bfs always hard.Thank you again for your replies.