What is causing so much resistance in my self actualization and career?

Hello all, i would really appreciate it if someone took the time to help me out

so when i look at my chart and even read some of the aspects analysis, i tend to think i have quite a lot of good placements, despite many of the signs having a tendency towards depression (scorpio and capricorn) which i suffer from and have suffered from for 10 years since i was a teenager.

what i would like to know, is what aspect is causing me so much difficulty in my self actualization and pursuit of happiness? why is every thing i work so hard at not being rewarded despite me working so damned hard.

perhaps im wrong but it seems to me like i have a strong chart that is meant to be very powerful, yet i am not successful in any regards of my life really.

any thoughts?

(for a thorough description) http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...st=Los+Angeles,+CA+(6),+United+States&lang=en

or double click the attached image to open in a separate tab for a more clear image

Attachments

• natal chart.png
    natal chart.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

waybread

I don't think it's your natal chart so much as your having been hit by the ongoing square of Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn. Both planets deal with powerful changes that you feel unable to control.

The best thing now is to learn how to be open to profound change in your life. Sometimes things end in our lives so that there is space for something new to emerge. This flexibility will stand you in good stead once these planets make more positive transits to your natal moon, sun, and Uranus.

Thanks so much for the reply!

so why exactly does this effect me more than others? is it my own planetary placements or the the signs that these planets are in currently? perhaps both?

ive been hearing in alot of capricorn horoscopes as well as my scorpio horoscopes (for my scorpio rising) that a big theme for me this year is letting go of control, that its an illusion. is that fair to say?

thanks again

waybread

Basically your natal chart shows you a stylized picture of the planets' positions in the sky at your moment of birth, from an earth-centered perspective. Think of your ascendant/descendant axis as the eastern and western horizons where the sun rises and sets. The MC (10th house cusp) is the high point on the sun's daily journey, and the IC (4th house cusp) is its opposite "low point" as the sun seemingly journeys under the earth at night to reappear again in the east at dawn.

Your natal chart shows you a birth snapshot. But the planets continue to move (transit) through the heavens after your birth; and as they do, they can form easy or difficult aspects to your natal planets. You can track them through a kind of planetary time-table called an ephemeris, and there is a free one at www.astro.com .

Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn have been running over your Capricorn planets through conjunctions and squares; these would also involve your Libra moon. The orb may appear to be wide; but basically if you have two natal planets that aspect one another, both are going to get "hit" by a transit that affects firt one then the other. Ditto for a transiting planet hitting their arithmetic midpoint.

Pluto in particular is an energy of "out with the old and in with the new;" but he is none too gentle about it, especially if someone tries to cling to an outmoded way of being. A good question for those undergoing hard Pluto transits is, "Would you give up everything you are now, to be everything you could become?"

A book I highly recommend is Robert Hand, Planets in Transit.

However, with your sun conjunct both Uranus and Neptune, it may always be hard to sustain a fixed, coherent sense of self. So it's probably best not to try, no matter how much Capricorn might wish it. See yourself as a verb, not a noun!

Also, most of the happiness gurus tell us that happiness isn't something "out there" apart from us, to chase or pursue. The older I get, the more I believe that happiness is a choice. We can choose to be happy independently of our external circumstances. Life works out much better when we do. Because happiness as a goal to pursue is a mirage.

Last edited:
thanks so much for taking the time to respond

youve shined a light on alot of things for me, though i still have alot to learn.

"be a verb rather than a noun" for a capricorn like myself that will be a heck of a challenge, but i think your right about that one.

best

Slenkar

Its weird that you are working hard and not seeing results.

Saturn doesnt seem to be casting any aspects to anything, its not in any house of career or money or work,

Jupiter in tenth with lots of blue lines

MC with lots of blue lines

You've even got saturn in aquarius, which reduces any delay.

The third house is associated with the mind and saturn is in there, maybe this is delayed happiness in life?
I dont think the delay will be long cos its in its own sign of aquarius.

If I had your date and time of birth I could see how fast the planets were travelling and their overall dignity.,

You do have pluto square MC, have you noticed any destruction and rebirth in your career?

Last edited:
Its weird that you are working hard and not seeing results.

Saturn doesnt seem to be casting any aspects to anything, its not in any house of career or money or work,

Jupiter in tenth with lots of blue lines

MC with lots of blue lines

You've even got saturn in aquarius, which reduces any delay.

The third house is associated with the mind and saturn is in there, maybe this is delayed happiness in life?
I dont think the delay will be long cos its in its own sign of aquarius.

If I had your date and time of birth I could see how fast the planets were travelling and their overall dignity.,

You do have pluto square MC, have you noticed any destruction and rebirth in your career?

thanks very much for posting this.

destruction and rebirth is something i think about alot, but it hasnt manifested in any way other than me shifting mindsets and looking for ways to navigate turbulent emotions and difficult situations.

i thought i read somewhere that saturn in aquarius is actually going to delay mu success?

my birth time is 2:53 am los angeles CA, 12-29-1991

its in the link i posted

thanks again!

kshantaram

Premium Member
venus scoprio asc, research-occult aptitudes.

venus 12th lord over asc health issues, medical-hospital expenses perhaps,
tending to foreign lands,

scorpio asc secretive, reserved, suspicious, sentimental.

currently sat retro towards scorpio asc, 2nd from moon, impacting health, under stress.

come Aug sat turns direct sag 2nd, 3rd from moon good, tending to earnings in distant lands, coming 2 yrs.

asc lord mars over impulsive sag 2nd, finances through own efforts, volatile finances however.

sun cap 2nd ambitious and hardworking. sun 2nd separative in terms of family-finances.
jup debilated aspect over sun cap 2nd impacting family-finances-speech.

cancer 9th inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck-education.

9th lord moon over 12th libra issues in luck matters, distant travels, tending to foreign lands etc.
moon 12th aptitude for psychology. mother supportive. prone to colds probably.

currently rahu the node transit moon libra 12th tending to foreign lands.

ketu transit impulsive aries 6th impacting health, prone to pain-injury,
aggressive with opponents, seeking job separation.

mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th impacting luck-education-distant travels-father etc.
father could have anemic health perhaps.

jup virgo 10th conceptual leadership, advisory roles, virgo critical, perfectionist thinking,

jup aspecting own pisces 4th protective of domestic comforts-property matters.

late 015 jup-rahu transit jup-virgo gains from foreigners, foreign assignments,

rahu transit 12th from moon could give lift in life,
but scope for rise-fall to care over the year, jup-rahu conj.

ketu separative node transit pisces 4th
detachment from mother-motherland, spiritual tendencies, detached attitude,

venus aspecting own taurus 7th protective of relationship-marriage.
venus scorpio research-occult aptitudes.

sat own acq 3rd good for initiative, progress, tech-admin-reform aptitudes,

sat debilated aspect over aries 6th impacting employment prospects,
mars 6th lord over 2nd calling for greater efforts towards finances, volatile.

hope currently jup transit leo 10th trine sag 2nd trine aries 6th
promotes career, finances, employment
these months till mid-Aug. jup leo 11th from moon for gains
retro sat scorpio aspect jup leo restrictive same time.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.

could care to share specific pointwise feedbacks positive or otherwise, in confirmity!

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
venus scoprio asc, research-occult aptitudes. venus 12th lord over asc health issues, medical-hospital expenses perhaps,
tending to foreign lands,

scorpio asc secretive, reserved, suspicious, sentimental.

currently sat retro towards scorpio asc, 2nd from moon, impacting health, under stress.

come Aug sat turns direct sag 2nd, 3rd from moon good, tending to earnings in distant lands, coming 2 yrs.

asc lord mars over impulsive sag 2nd, finances through own efforts, volatile finances however.
sun cap 2nd ambitious and hardworking. sun 2nd separative in terms of family-finances.
jup debilated aspect over sun cap 2nd impacting family-finances-speech.

cancer 9th inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck-education.
moon over 12th libra issues in luck matters, distant travels, tending to foreign lands etc.
moon 12th aptitude for psychology. mother supportive. prone to colds probably.

currently rahu the node transit moon libra 12th tending to foreign lands.

ketu transit impulsive aries 6th impacting health, prone to pain-injury,
aggressive with opponents, seeking job separation.

mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th impacting luck-education-distant travels-father etc.
father could have anemic health perhaps.

jup virgo 10th conceptual leadership, advisory roles, virgo critical, perfectionist thinking,
jup aspecting own pisces 4th protective of domestic comforts-property matters.

late 015 jup-rahu transit jup-virgo gains from foreigners, foreign assignments,
rahu transit 12th from moon could give lift in life,
but scope for rise-fall to care over the year, jup-rahu conj.

ketu transit pisces 4th detachment from mother-motherland, spiritual tendencies, detached attitude,
ketu transit 6th from moon.

venus aspecting own taurus 7th protective of relationship-marriage.
venus scorpio research-occult aptitudes.

sat own acq 3rd good for initiative, progress, tech-admin-reform aptitudes,

sat debilated aspect over aries 6th impacting employment prospects,
mars 6th lord over 2nd calling for greater efforts towards finances, volatile.

hope currently jup transit leo 10th trine sag 2nd trine aries 6th promotes career, finances, employment
these months till mid-Aug. jup leo 11th from moon for gains.
retro sat scorpio aspect jup leo restrictive same time.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.
could share specific pointwise feedbacks in confirmity.

wishing well,

kshantaram
thanks for taking the time to write this up!

so alot of stress is definitely accurate, and poor health.

i wonder how deeply this whole saturn thing is effecting me and how it will change once it is firmly in sag

thanks again

Hi I put your birthday into the software:

Planets' Strengths:
SUN: 0 MERCURY: 14 VENUS: 10 MARS: 2 JUPITER: 16 SATURN: 17 MOON: -4

overall it seems you have great earning potential but with a debilitated moon your mind and emotions are afflicted.

found an interesting article about pluto square midheaven
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Pluto-Square-Midheaven

thanks for this!

the debilitated moon is affecting me for sure, kinda ***** actually

and i didnt know my pluto is square midheaven, but that article was interesting and extremely applicable to me.

thanks again

appreciate prompt ack.

any further feedbacks on the interpretations, positive or otherwise.

wishing you well,

kshantaram

btw what is Rictatorship!

the interpretation wasnt the easiest to read, a little bit choppy and abrupt, but still eye opening, thank you for it

and my name is from the show "the walking dead"

kshantaram

Premium Member
the interpretation wasnt the easiest to read, a little bit choppy and abrupt, but still eye opening, thank you for it

and my name is from the show "the walking dead"

thank you for caring to respond. and the so candid feedback!

was seeking feedbacks on the correctness of the various interpretations done on the chart, any specific useful insights, etc etc, apart from the stress-struggle you are already into.

now have to reflect why people resist my readings, though i put all the heartful efforts into chart readings! taking all the great time deserved!
a similar fate as it appears!

may suggest focus on the relevance of the outcomes/interpretations and not on the technicalities or style.

regards and best wishes,

kshantaram