When I will have a more serious relationship?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format; this uses the Solar Return to answer a horary question, which is acceptable practice FOR ME, but not acceptable according to standard horary rules)

The answer to your question is yes you will meet someone new and have a chance for a more serious relationship:
-you = 1st house = Aries = Mars significator
-your potential relationships = 7th house = Libra = Venus significator
-your potential romance = 5th house = Leo = Sun significator
-Venus (relationships) in house of relationships (the 7th) and in its domicile: + testimonies
-Moon flows towards all 3 significators (Mars, Sun and Venus): + testimony
-Moon trines Venus; Venus sextile Mars, Sun/Mars approaching sextile: + testimony
-Mars had been in its Fall and in a pitted degree (29 Cancer): it is about to move into an elementally favorable sign (Leo), getting free from its pit, and also moving into the 5th house of romance, disposited by the Sun (vitality, life and new beginnings); + testimony

So this SR, looked at as if a horary, gives a positive answer to your question.

Now, what is the time period involved?
Since this is prognostic is based upon the SR of 9/11, the period of time is between todays date and September of 2011, in other words, over the next 10 months.

virgo18

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format; this uses the Solar Return to answer a horary question, which is acceptable practice FOR ME, but not acceptable according to standard horary rules)

The answer to your question is yes you will meet someone new and have a chance for a more serious relationship:
-you = 1st house = Aries = Mars significator
-your potential relationships = 7th house = Libra = Venus significator
-your potential romance = 5th house = Leo = Sun significator
-Venus (relationships) in house of relationships (the 7th) and in its domicile: + testimonies
-Moon flows towards all 3 significators (Mars, Sun and Venus): + testimony
-Moon trines Venus; Venus sextile Mars, Sun/Mars approaching sextile: + testimony
-Mars had been in its Fall and in a pitted degree (29 Cancer): it is about to move into an elementally favorable sign (Leo), getting free from its pit, and also moving into the 5th house of romance, disposited by the Sun (vitality, life and new beginnings); + testimony

So this SR, looked at as if a horary, gives a positive answer to your question.

Now, what is the time period involved?
Since this is prognostic is based upon the SR of 9/11, the period of time is between todays date and September of 2011, in other words, over the next 10 months.

Sorry for my ignorance... but what s testimony?

virgo18

Testimony = indications or evidence given by the planets involved and their relationships with one another.

But if the Solar Return is of Sept 2011, then the time will be from my next birthday (the one of 2011) to the one of 2012... or not?
How did you figure that the period will be from now days to September of 2011? Do that testimonies start working sooner than what is expected?

Obviously it will be better from now days:love:

dr. farr

General practice is that the SR begins on the date of that return and continues until the next birthday; I have so oten found (principally in astro-medical analysis) that the forthcoming SR "shows itself" many months in advance of that birthday , that MY approach now is generally to count the upcoming SR as beginning to show effects at least 3 months and frequently 6 months prior to the forthcoming birthday (sometimes even 9 or 10 months in advance, as I did in this case)
Following the Jaimini (a form of Vedic astrology) lead regarding the Moon as conditioning the "speed" of events in annual revolutions (solar returns), in this SR the Moon is in Gemini, a mutable and "fast" (because of it being an Air) sign (according to Jaimini thought), so instead of making my SR evaluation begin at 3 or 6 months prior to the next birthday I made it "faster" to start, hence the 10 months-before-the-forthcoming birthday time-frame estimate. If the Moon had been in a fixed earth sign I might have begun the SR period only 3 months prior to the forthcoming birthday. And so forth for evaluating-via the Moon's sign/element placement-when the influences of the next SR might begin to be experienced.
Please note that this is NOT the generally accepted way of evaluating the time for a Solar Return: but it has been pretty effective FOR ME, so I (usually) use it.

(An exception to my use of this time-frame evaluation relative to Solar Returns can be found in my post to the thread, "Baby for us", in the Medical Astrology Forum)

Last edited:

virgo18

Okay very clear, now I understand... it sounds very logical....:smile:

Supposedly I will meet him by the 6th house.... but what If I am not working by the current time?

Last edited:

dr. farr

Supposedly I will meet him by the 6th house.... but what If I am not working by the current time?

Whether you are working or not I do not think is relevant to this particular matter. Also may I ask what you mean by "meet him by the 6th house?"
Thanks!

virgo18

Whether you are working or not I do not think is relevant to this particular matter. Also may I ask what you mean by "meet him by the 6th house?"
Thanks!

Oh I asked that because the ruler 7th is there, and the 6th house is also a house of work, and daily tasks, routine.
but I think I am wrong. Maybe I wont meet him through work.

Since it is in libra, which its the sign of the 7th, I think it will move to equal houses. But I am still confused with that stuff of the real significance of the houses... maybe that matter is not very important in a SR.

dr. farr

It can be (houses important in SR delineations) However here we are looking more at signs and planets in houses, rather than the houses themselves (as such): the relationship house is the 7th (we already know that), so what this does mean is that things, places, actions, thoughts, times of the week, day of the week and so, connected with the sign of Libra and connected with the planet Venus, will be important relative to this potential relationship; also Saturn in Libra (in exaltation) I think shows that positive Saturnine attitudes (seriousness, mature actions and reactions, patience, sincerity, etc) will also need to play an important role in securing the promised longer term relationship.