Urgent Help - Is she going to lose her job?

OctGirl

This girl was going through really bad phase professionally and personally. The poor girl is young, on her first job and deceived by a colleague in an affair. She is yet not over this trauma, and her manager started creating problems. She had put in all her efforts to deliver the results and in spite of doing well on job she had a bad performance rating and looks like they want to ask her to go. Is she really going to lose the job? This is very critical to her, a good company and decent pay hard to get again in this recession.

My friend's niece and my friend sent me the chart. I am the astrologer :)

Early AC - early to judge?

Niece is 5H (child) from 3H (sister) - 7H ruled by Mars
10H from 7H is 4H - ruled by Moon

Moon is in her 12H - in Libra. This looks bad?
Mars is Aquarius in her 4H conj Jupiter (ruler of 6H) and NN. Is 6H boss or job or colleagues?

Moon and Mars are in air triplicities and an applying trine from Moon. Does that mean she won't lose the job?

She doubts her boss wants personal favours (yucks :() as he knows about the unfortunate affair (not everyone knows), he is trying to take advantage of her. To me it looks like a possibility - Moon in 12H, he is talking performance but means some thing else???

Someone please help.

I really need some help to advise him.

Attachments

• download.gif
    download.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 24

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Niece is 5H (child) from 3H (sister) - 7H ruled by Mars
10H from 7H is 4H - ruled by Moon

It all depends on who asked the question, I assume that she asked the question herself since the chart was sent to you.

The Ascendant is early in Taurus, suggesting it's a bit too early to tell and this may very well be speculation. The Ascendant ruler is Venus in detriment in the Twelfth house, doesn't look good. The job is seen by the Tenth house ruler of Saturn in Virgo, which is the Sign of Venus's enemies, which also doesn't sound great as both she are in each other's depressions. No aspect between the two and no collection or translation.

I think it's interesting that the Moon is in the domicile of Venus and the exaltation of Saturn, perhaps just showing a double-focus of her emotions on herself and her job.

The Moon's next (unless I'm mistaken) aspect will be a Trine to the Sun, who I believe is acting like an accidental malefic, being in his sign of detriment.

:(

OctGirl

Thanks so much for reply.

It's my friend who asked the question, the girl is his niece. He prepared the chart and sent me. That makes my friend 1H and his niece 7H, is n't it?