Transiting North Node Conjunct Natal Sun

egallardo

Insights anyone?:capricornimg:

[poster didn't give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

freedomlover

Insights anyone?:capricornimg:
Putting the two together, I would say:

Be on the lookout for messages and events around you that may be pointing you in the direction of how the ego expression of your Sun ( how you shine your light-give your talents) will fit in with your destiny. Some of this may include seeing the need to let go of/transform some of your current ego expression of your Sun, as the South Node, will also be opposing it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum,

Please take a minute to introduce yourself in the proper forum from the main index...

We need to 'see' the chart, what sign is your sun, what house, what natal aspects does it have. Is it exalted or in debility.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Lordofpeace

Welcome to the forum,

Please take a minute to introduce yourself in the proper forum from the main index...

We need to 'see' the chart, what sign is your sun, what house, what natal aspects does it have. Is it exalted or in debility.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

What if it's natal? I have natal north node conjunct natal sun.
Is my life ruled by whatever this aspect means? What does the natal version mean?

Attachments

• natalchart1.png
    natalchart1.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 24