Help me out?

Hi to all!

Any insight with our synastry and composite charts?

SYNASTRY CHART:
2a99y51.gif

COMPOSITE CHART:
x0pd01.gif

Many thanks! :)

you are overall incompatible in the long run, lol at scorpio moon living with leo moon

however:

1. his jupiter conjuncts your north node which offers you a karmic lesson
2. your pluto conjuncts his south node which is a karmic lesson for him

so don't throw him away because he ain't prince perfect, being with somebody at christmas is still better than being alone

there's no sign of violence and trauma being caused by this union so it's safe

Thanks for the reply wayfarer! :)
That was quite a mind blowing comment with our moon sign incompatibility! :( I do understand you though as we view and feel things differently.

We have been married for 3 years, and had survived a 2 year long distance relationship. Is it that bad? I wanted our marriage to last...

Zarathu

Account Closed
There are hundreds of insights that can be seen in a chart. The question is what you want to know, and what you want to do about knowing.

IMO, a single answer to your complex question is not an anaswer at all. For you to solve the answer to the question you have to be willing to explore the relationship as seen through the blueprint shown in astrology at a deeper level.

To do this we would need to look at some specific issues with both you and your sig other, and then look at specific issues that could develop between you and your significant other.

Do you want to work on this in depth or are you simply looking for a silver bullet one time answer?

IMO, a single answer to your complex question is not an anaswer at all. For you to solve the answer to the question you have to be willing to explore the relationship as seen through the blueprint shown in astrology at a deeper level.

To do this we would need to look at some specific issues with both you and your sig other, and then look at specific issues that could develop between you and your significant other.

Do you want to work on this in depth or are you simply looking for a silver bullet one time answer?
Thank you Zarathu! I was quite relieved with your response! :D

We have numerous issues as of the moment like him, being secretive about his emotions especially when we argue... he tends to shut down and he refuses to talk. He hates confrontation while I readily confront issues immediately. He exhibits a controlling streak in him, I'm guilty as well, might be because of our moons? He is unapologetic to a fault! That wounds me very much. :( I feel like even though we're married he doesn't seem to trust me so much... like he shows up at my work without telling me thinking that I will go somewhere else after work but the truth is I work for long hours (he knows it as I've discussed my schedule with him) and he becomes suspicious of my activities! :(

I would really want to work this in depth especially on aspects that create friction so that I could gain a better perspective of the relationship and what can I do to improve things and to determine as well if there are aspects that suggest a lasting union between us! :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
I would really want to work this in depth especially on aspects that create friction so that I could gain a better perspective of the relationship and what can I do to improve things and to determine as well if there are aspects that suggest a lasting union between us! :)

To do that.... I will need you to PM me your actual birth data and his actual birthdata. The pretty picture charts you have presented are of no use to me.

Click on my name in this post and you will get a drop down menu for reaching me privately. If the 1990 and 1985 above in the chart are the correct bd's then you don't need to contact me yet. But I need to know which of them is male and which is the female one(you I suppose)

I'm presuming you are both over 18, since I don't do charts for children.

Last edited:
To do that.... I will need you to PM me your actual birth data and his actual birthdata. The pretty picture charts you have presented are of no use to me.

Click on my name in this post and you will get a drop down menu for reaching me privately. If the 1990 and 1985 above in the chart are the correct bd's then you don't need to contact me yet. But I need to know which of them is male and which is the female one(you I suppose)

I'm presuming you are both over 18, since I don't do charts for children.

This is so helpful of you Zarathu! Many thanks!!! :)

The 1990 and 1985 BD's are accurate. The 1990 belongs to me, the female. :)

Yes we are, I'm 24 and my partner (male) is 29.

Zarathu

Account Closed
First step is to look at some priorities.

You have mostly easy to get along with houses and literally the only frictionful house is your 10th. You MH, Saturn, and to a small extent the Sun are your high friction planets. You do have an out of bounds Uranus, so in all your interactions, your personal freedom always comes to the fore.
You have a low latitude moon so you aren't going around demanding that everything be done your way.

Your boyfriend has the more difficult chart for relationships of of the two of you. His 1st and 6th houses are high friction, and his ASC, Sun, and Saturn are also high friction.

So in synastry we look at several things, to start:

1. Your high friction planets in his high friction houses

2. His high friction planets in your high friction houses

3. Your high friction planets aspecting his high planets

4. High high friction planets aspecting your planets.

We can look at the places where things go well, and in a full analysis that is an important step, but people generally already know that stuff, and in any case that part will just enhance your relationship, but not sink it.

Your only high friction house is your 10th. The only planet of his in your 10th is Pluto. Pluto is very low friction for him and only moderate power. It will be hard for him to be set off by you, but his Pluto can set you off since you can be touchy about your career issues. He can have a transforming impact on your career and professional issues---usually to the good. He will try to manage or help you remake issues there, and if your 10th house was lower friction, you would accept it more; this would be more so if you work together in some way.

Your Out of Bounds Uranus trines his Mars. This is a generally good connection where his energy and initiative will spur on your innovation. it also indicated sexual attraction. But because your Uranus is out of bounds you will always want your freedom in doing it your way and this may stress what is normally a good relationship.

You have no planets in his 1st house which is his highest friction house, but you do have three planets in his second highest friction 6th house. The most difficult of these is your Sun which is a friction event and is also conjunct his Sun. His Sun has moderate power and high friction.

You Sun should bring vitality to his career, job, health and general self-improvement. But because his 6th house is so friction producing, he may fight the kind of vitality that you are bringing to these areas. He amy wish you would mind your own business even though you are well meaning and believe that he needs your assistance here.

The conjunction of the two Suns with both of them in a friction level may cause you to understand each other, but at the same time try to be the star in the relationship. Neither of you will want to ever take a back seat to the other. This problem may start out as a little itch but eventually it tends to get really difficult. And the fact that its taking place in Virgo is likely to make continuous little things, Virgo is a high power and high friction sign for him, and very high power for you.

You may tend to goad each other on, and it can be destructive for both of you.

Your Strong and low friction mercury is also in his 6th house. This can be good for communication about work and health, and with your good skills in this area you will certainly want to share. The problem is that his sixth house will be less interested in hearing from you about it. Little suggestions may go on deaf ears, or little suggestions may not be received with the same nice way that you thought you gave them.

We can look at more tomorrow.

First step is to look at some priorities.

You have mostly easy to get along with houses and literally the only frictionful house is your 10th. You MH, Saturn, and to a small extent the Sun are your high friction planets. You do have an out of bounds Uranus, so in all your interactions, your personal freedom always comes to the fore.
You have a low latitude moon so you aren't going around demanding that everything be done your way.

Your boyfriend has the more difficult chart for relationships of of the two of you. His 1st and 6th houses are high friction, and his ASC, Sun, and Saturn are also high friction.

So in synastry we look at several things, to start:

1. Your high friction planets in his high friction houses

2. His high friction planets in your high friction houses

3. Your high friction planets aspecting his high planets

4. High high friction planets aspecting your planets.

We can look at the places where things go well, and in a full analysis that is an important step, but people generally already know that stuff, and in any case that part will just enhance your relationship, but not sink it.

Your only high friction house is your 10th. The only planet of his in your 10th is Pluto. Pluto is very low friction for him and only moderate power. It will be hard for him to be set off by you, but his Pluto can set you off since you can be touchy about your career issues. He can have a transforming impact on your career and professional issues---usually to the good. He will try to manage or help you remake issues there, and if your 10th house was lower friction, you would accept it more; this would be more so if you work together in some way.

Your Out of Bounds Uranus trines his Mars. This is a generally good connection where his energy and initiative will spur on your innovation. it also indicated sexual attraction. But because your Uranus is out of bounds you will always want your freedom in doing it your way and this may stress what is normally a good relationship.

You have no planets in his 1st house which is his highest friction house, but you do have three planets in his second highest friction 6th house. The most difficult of these is your Sun which is a friction event and is also conjunct his Sun. His Sun has moderate power and high friction.

You Sun should bring vitality to his career, job, health and general self-improvement. But because his 6th house is so friction producing, he may fight the kind of vitality that you are bringing to these areas. He amy wish you would mind your own business even though you are well meaning and believe that he needs your assistance here.

The conjunction of the two Suns with both of them in a friction level may cause you to understand each other, but at the same time try to be the star in the relationship. Neither of you will want to ever take a back seat to the other. This problem may start out as a little itch but eventually it tends to get really difficult. And the fact that its taking place in Virgo is likely to make continuous little things, Virgo is a high power and high friction sign for him, and very high power for you.

You may tend to goad each other on, and it can be destructive for both of you.

Your Strong and low friction mercury is also in his 6th house. This can be good for communication about work and health, and with your good skills in this area you will certainly want to share. The problem is that his sixth house will be less interested in hearing from you about it. Little suggestions may go on deaf ears, or little suggestions may not be received with the same nice way that you thought you gave them.

We can look at more tomorrow.
Thank you very much Zarathu! I have to agree with all of these valuable insight. That explains why most of the time he pushes away my suggestions and he prefers that I mind my own business for that matter. You were spot on to have pointed out those issues! :)

One more thing though that bugs me is that he has close associations with young women in general and I feel that sometimes it's just too much for me to bear since I am quite possessive. Please don't get me wrong, I certainly don't hinder his friendships but I feel that those particular associations lead to something more, gut instinct I guess. Does his chart suggest infidelity at some point or do we have an aspect in synastry which could lead him to cheat?

I will be patiently waiting for more. :) Many thanks again Zarathu!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Does his chart suggest infidelity at some point or do we have an aspect in synastry which could lead him to cheat?

I can look at that further on, but that is not part of synastry between the two of you. And if you are looking for a specific prediction of action, I stopped doing that years ago due to the impact it has on free will. For example, if I tell you that he could cheat on you, you will be looking for his cheating forever, and that time building your relationship will be lost due to you not trusting him completely ever again. If I tell you that he won't cheat, then you might ignore issues in your relationship that need to be developed.

Its much more therapeutic for you(and remember that I have two university degrees in psychology and counseling psychology, and 40 years of counseling practice backing up my training) and him to look at your respective emotional issues and mental challenges(thoughts) at the present time and work through that, than to spend time on a potential of some action which might never happen. Neither sex cheats on the other in a vacuum. Men are controlled largely by testosterone hormones which have to be addressed by the female, and females are controlled by their oxytin hormones which tend to nurture. All this is adjusted by building this between you, and not worrying about cheating per se.

However, it appears from another post on another thread that your real interest here has nothing to do with the synastry but with your fears about him cheating on you. That may or may not happen. But you have to address the potential synastry issues, and with your own emotional and mental current crises. I am not going to go there, and we may be done here with this, since the synastry work is a lot of work for me, and if you actually have some other interest, this is just a waste of time for me.

Last edited: