Birth chart of Jesus?

Phoenix Venus

The Part utilizing Venus, the Part of False Love, calculates to be at 18* Gemini 21' 53"... and that is conj. the natal Mars at 18* Gemini 55' 32"...!

... and the Part utilizing Mars, the Part of Damage, calculates to be at 06* Pisces 13' 25" ... and that is conj. the natal Venus at 06* Pisces 47' 04"...!!!

after contemplating my part of false love conjunct neptune, and the activation of it in late 2011 when i first became "aware of things", i came to realize that maybe it wasn't as malicious as it sounded, that it allowed me to get "insights" to further my understanding of corruptness.

Likewise, he probably understood false love and utilized mars to act against it; (loving action against corruption and the damaging nature of things, if you want to combine both planets and parts.)

(though i can see how it could have the potential to be used in the other way too..)

7 pisc:
ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST.
KEYNOTE: The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth.

gemini 19:
A LARGE ARCHAIC VOLUME REVEALS A TRADITIONAL WISDOM.
KEYNOTE: Contacting the all-human planetary Mind underlying any cultural and personal mentality.

piercethevale

The Pentagon was hit by a missell...right into the accounting dept. the day after Rumsfeld was ordered by Congress to show where 9 billion dollars had disappeared from its' budget.

People need to WAKE UP and smell the coffee...
... We haven't had a decent President since Kennedy [and Nixon wasn't that bad...he just p'd off the wrong people]...Eisenhower may have been the last totally honest President.

I'm getting so totally disgusted with the citizens of this country for not doing anything about 9/11 ...ferchrizsakes it's been nearly 12 years and nobodys' doing anything about it.

Phoenix Venus

for you P.V. [he plays it a bit fast...do try to find an original recording...
....plant a lil' garden, eat a lot of peaches and try to find Jesus...on your own]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0-iWCKjsw

i see.. :sideways:

Re: 9-11

Well if a portal was open, that distorts perception, then maybe another portal (you know, opposite reactions and all..?) opened up.. for people to be shown the truth.. hence the "truth-seeker" stuff. But man, people are in deep...sleep...

It's funny because change "seems" to go slow regarding societal improvements, but change comes very fast to individuals, and can come to many at once.. and HAS... (soo many people are aware to being unhappy with the "gov"..) thus, isn't it not just a "misconception" and "illusion" that change should come about slow..? that we should wait for something to happen rather than make it happen?

Too many are stuck in it, if not in denial, and i admit that i get stuck in it too, but that doesn't mean we have to stay that way..

And they will just keep drudging along, as to not startle anyone... keep them mildly frightened but not enraged..

LOL all you have to do is watch the news with critical observation, and you will see that ACTORS are being paid to SPOUT OUT THE FIRST THING THAT THEY ARE "TOLD" rather than to actually INVESTIGATE THE STORY.

That there WERE FALSE FLAG PROPOSALS FROM OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO ORDER CIA MEMBERS TO DO HIJACKINGS AND BOMB THEIR PEOPLE in order to get the people to support going to WAR WITH CUBA.. it was SIGNED BY JOINT CHEIF OF STAFF but LUCKILY president kennedy rejected it.

I mean.. that is a FACT. You can look it up on wiki.

Wonder why he died? with more than one bullet shot coming from different directions?

And if you knew how much more advanced their technology is than what everyday citizens know about, based on the fact that they are getting it from precarious "out there" places, wouldn't you wonder WHAT THEY DO TO THOSE CIA MEMBERS TO KEEP THIS SORT OF STUFF SECRET? if they would kill people in order to support killing more people, wouldn't they be doing something REALLY SHADY to keep people shut up?

What happened to the seal team six members?

Do you realize that they put FALSE FLAG events in the media BEFORE they happen in order to DISTORT your perception of fantasy and reality? That they do everything in ritual so as to evoke more power?(i mean just take NOTE OF IT.. EVERYTHING IS IN RITUAL FOR THEM.) That they PUT REALITY INTO FICTION and put FICTION INTO REALITY? :pouty:

Think about it..... hard. any of you folks.. who happen to be reading this.. think about it.. discuss it with other people.. we CAN make a change RIGHT NOW, PEACEFULLY. All it takes is a good THOUGHT AND INTENT a bit of EFFORT.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

ptv, say i wanted to calculate which of my planets/parts were conjunct Yeshuas septile matrix, what would you say is the more effective method, looking at conjunctions to his planets, or conjunctions to the specific calculations? (let's say, starting at his asc, 0.59 libra) Or maybe both?

piercethevale

ptv, say i wanted to calculate which of my planets/parts were conjunct Yeshuas septile matrix, what would you say is the more effective method, looking at conjunctions to his planets, or conjunctions to the specific calculations? (let's say, starting at his asc, 0.59 libra) Or maybe both?

I gave an explanation that I believe there is a wide orb of allowance due to the Moon and Pluto also being conj. the Asc. [the exact Asc. is, by Clarisse, is a bit before the 5:23 pm time I use.]

piercethevale

...and now I think you can see why I say that the chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a is a "Template for the Time" .... a template one should use for understanding your own natal chart.

piercethevale

This just blew me away...

Check this out...

I learned of the astrodienst 'Travel Click Destination' app. a few days ago and noticed that it also had to do with areas of permanent residence, as well as travel.

I had tried it for my own natal data and what came up totally convinced me of it's veracity, I also used the app. for a few friends of mine and, again, totally right on.

Juat a few moments ago I thought.... "What about using the Jesus chart...what would it say about Him...

This is mind blowing...it's soooo ... whoa...whoa ...whoa...

I'm attaching the world map and the readouts for a few of the areas/lines ...you all can input the data for the Jesus/Yeshu'a chart at astrodienst and confirm for your selves or see what other interesting areas have to say...I find it to be of contemporary use as well as that of historical.

Attachments

• Astro destination Jesus I.jpg
    Astro destination Jesus I.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 34

piercethevale

and some readouts.

Attachments

• Astro destination Jesus II.PNG
    Astro destination Jesus II.PNG
    34 KB · Views: 33
  • Astro destination Jesus IV.PNG
    Astro destination Jesus IV.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Astro destination Jesus IVb.PNG
    Astro destination Jesus IVb.PNG
    27.4 KB · Views: 31

piercethevale

So as to the crossed lines in Egypt:

"Crossing Moon/Pluto :moon: AC/ :pluto: AC

There is a tremendous potential for transformation in this region, but deep emotional disappointments and tensions may affect your stay here. The path towards catharsis under Pluto's guidance often leads through a valley of tears, but once you are through it you will receive completely new insights.

Mighty energies operate under this crossing. Repressed memories, past emotional hurts and unprocessed fears come into consciousness to make you look at events of your past which you thought were long forgotten, as a result of which you experience cathartic releases. You begin to gain control over your inner processes and are no longer at their mercy.

Try to accept these transformative forces. If you ignore them, they can surface as obsessive behaviour or come out in confrontations with other people. Should you, however, succeed in abandoning your old habits and detach from past patterns and dependencies, you can definitely cross out the past.":wink::whistling::pinched::bandit::rightful::w00t:

[Whoa...]

Last edited:

piercethevale

As to the green line running down the eastern seaboard of the United States which also goes right through Washington D.C.

"Venus/MC Line :venus:MC

More beneficial on the eastern side of the line.

These places are predestined for artistic and creative people. Here they are likely to receive praise, encouragement and social acceptance. Under very beneficial influences, this could even lead to being "discovered", and reaping substantial financial rewards. In any event, this placement is excellent for public appearances, presentations and successful gala nights.

Quite generally though, this influence can help you to discover how to enjoy "getting across" to the public. You enjoy being in the limelight, being admired by others and holding their attention just by being yourself. Your career can be greatly helped by this aspect. You develop your talents, enjoy an aesthetically pleasing and elegant lifestyle, and appreciate the value of a cultivated manner.

This placement strongly emphasises money, property and all material possessions. These areas lend themselves to every type of lucrative business and financial undertaking. However, a strong sense of ambition can tempt you to ever greater expenditure, and you could be drawn into a subtle form of competition for affluence and prestige.

Clothing, designer labels and luxury items become important status symbols and serve to reinforce your social position. There is a danger of placing too much importance on appearances, and you could become the victim of your own vanity."

Yeah...isn't that a TRIP?

piercethevale

For the crossed lines in the middle of Saudi Arabia

Saturn/MC Line (Saturn in Zenith) :saturn: MC

The small circle on the line indicates the place where Saturn is in the zenith. This is where the maximum of this line effect is felt.

With the position of Saturn in Midheaven you are required to deal with your professional and social ambitions. Your personal goals undergo a critical test. You may face difficulties if you have unrealistic expectations or if you have had a tendency in the past to omit and neglect certain parts of your duties.

You may be required to assume greater responsibility and increased performance. Here you are confronted with the situation to either fight completely for a cause or to yield under the pressure of your duties.

Your pride and strong ambition can attract powerful opponents but you meet such opposition with stoic serenity and unflinching firmness. Trusting in your own abilities, you make patience and time a prerequisite to all your endeavours, and this turns out in your favour.

In these regions, there is a good chance of coming closer to finding your true destiny. You divorce yourself from misleading illusions or false ideals, and focus your efforts on solving attending problems. Step by step, you make your long-term projects come true. You are generally admired for the way in which you complete tasks, for which you gain recognition and respect. You are seen as a public role model for independence and discipline."

piercethevale

For the black line running through eastern India.

Moon's Node/AS Line

More beneficial on the western side of the line.

The combination of the Moon's Node and the Ascendant denotes a meeting point. You are surrounded by old and new acquaintances, with whom you enjoy an intense relationship. In these different relationships, you are challenged to persevere with your own personal interests and aspirations.

Old behaviour patterns make you appear, from time to time, as someone pleading anxiously for recognition and confirmation. In these regions, you learn to abandon such practices. Your self-confidence grows, and you appear free and self-assured, and trust in your own abilities.

These places promote your individuality and put a limit on the demands of the world. Here, you experience that being an individual does not exclude partnerships, and relating to others does not mean you have to deny yourself."

...and for the green line in Western India...

Mercury/DS Line :mercury: DC

Here you can achieve clarity and understanding in all your partner relations. You are more open about your needs and expectations, without being led astray by your emotions or unconscious drives. People listen to you and are cooperative and helpful with your current plans or projects. There is a good relationship with siblings and relatives.

This line provides a good basis for contracts and legal processes as well as assisting good, clear teamwork and joint efforts.

Representatives, trades people, speakers and journalists can make excellent contact to their clients and the general public. Your work benefits from a well-functioning communications network.

The Mercurial influence of these places encourages greater objectivity and increased perception. When used properly, these qualities make everything you do more effective, and form a solid base for your many connections. This is particularly advantageous for transactions that require a cool, calculating and unsentimental attitude."

Phoenix Venus

Last edited:

piercethevale

Interesting info, ptv. It seems to work both ways - how the area affected His journey (that is if He went there) and how the area is influenced by Him, or rather how the area responds to Him.

for instance read the description of DC and then look at these pictures of the national cathedral:

http://cyberbrethren.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cathe5.jpg

http://www.ronsaari.com/stockImages/washingtonDC/NationalCathedralInterior.jpg
Yes!... you see it too, Both Ways!

...Darn right He went there [India, Persia, Egypt and God only knows where else], The "Missing Years" was a time of important travels to further his own instruction...to prepare Him.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I only, moments ago, learned that you can get astrodiensts charts to generate and produce the location of the "Black Moon Lilith" from the websites FAQ page:

Q."Is it possible to get a chart with true BML (Black Moon Lilith)?

Yes, you can show true Lilith by entering 'h13' in the asteroid field at the bottom of the Extended Horoscope Selection page.

The so-called 'true Lilith' appears in the chart drawing with the abbreviation 'osc.', and in the aspect table below as 'sc. Apogee'."

When I tried it on my birth chart for Yeshu'a what came up really gave me start at first ...but upon reading the Sabian symbol it all became as like the light from the Sun had just stuck me in the face!

I got 14* Aries 43' 15" [now, I only also tired this with my own natal chart. I did that application first, and that it came up in the 12th of Libra some 28 degrees away from 'Lilith', which is in Virgo at 14* 53', in my chart is the reason for my being startled in that I had suspected that it could come up in any of the 360 degrees...which is what I'm assuming right now. It may in fact be a limited range between the two that they can be astray from one another, I don't presently know.]
...and that is right next to 'Lilith' on this natal chart at 13* Aries 06' 55"...almost like the one is 'shadowing' the other...!?!

[I deleted all that followed as it was a gross mistake on my part. I had mistaken the term 'Black Moon Lilith' for that of 'Dark Moon Lilith' aka the Waldemath Moon, which is not what writing in h13 in the additional objects request box of the extended charts page at astrodienst will get you. [As I have now read all of the information, diagrams, more thoroughly and then re-read it all again. I'm capable of explaining the following.] The 'Lilith' that is in the 'Additional objects' drop down menu list in tht "Extended Charts" section at astrodienst produces the 'Mean Lilith", not unlike the 'Mean Node'... by writing in h13, it will produce the 'True Lilith, the osculating 'Lilith'. The 'Mean' is the ideal flight plan, e.g. 'As the crow flys'. The "True" is the osculating path that the Moon actually ended up following.
I was recently given a good number of astrology books that came from a friends recently departed mother's collection. One in the lot is" Asteroid Goddesses" written by Demetra George with Douglas Bloch. In the book they describe three liliths [as they also write about the asteroid that is named 'Lilith, which I have no use for. I don't believe for a moment that it has any astrological influence of any kind... IMHO, of course.] The book states:

"The Asteroid Lilith describes the first stage in the mythical journey where she is suppressed, humiliated and flees in a fiery rage to the desolate wilderness. The Dark Moon Lilith depicts the pain of her exile where she plots and executes revenge. The Black Moon Lilith shows how she transmutes her distorted image back into its natural healthy expression”

What is partially to blame for my confusion is that astrodienst also calls the "Black Moon Liliths" the "Dark Moon Liliths" and only uses the term 'Waldemath Moon' for that phenomena.

Gee, I wish everybody would get on the same page with the nomenclature.

There is a huge difference between the two kinds of Liliths. The BMLs take about 9 months to traverse on Sign, the Waldemath Moon takes just a skosh under ten days to do the same.

The Waldemath Moon has nothing to do with our Moon or it's path [The BML is actually the apogee of the Moons orbit. Although one source says it is the apogee to the Sun and another says it's to the Earth and another says that the two are the same difference...so, I really haven't clue as to anything else beyond that.] The Waldemath Moon, by legend , it is written that sightings of the 'Phantom Moon' goes back as far as 1618. It is said that it appears as a "sphere shaped dust cloud". Dr. Walter Old, aka astrologer Sepharial, claimed to have confirmed the existence of Waldemath's 'Mystery moon', back in 1918.

I apologize for posting what I did. It had me believing that it was leading up to a great breakthrough in understanding and a method of proper interpretation of the two 'Liliths'. [and not to mention the number of hours I spent recasting a couple of dozen charts and then writing the two [or maybe three] posts I wrote on the subject for different threads yesterday... of which, I guess I'll just let those stand till tomorrow...it's late, and my enthusiasm for writing has waned considerably today.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I had to severely edit the post above and delete the two posts that followed it for the reasons stated in the post above. I sincerely apologize to anyone that wasted their time reading the nonsense I had wrote.
ptv

piercethevale

This is huge.

I only recently became awAre of the Part of Bondage. It is derived from the formula, Asc. + :moon: - Ruler :moon:.

For Yeshu'a that becomes the Same formula as for his Part of {Spiritual} Service. i.e. 29* :aquarius: 02' 57"

...just for review...
[ibid.]

"DEEPLY BOOTED IN THE PAST OF A VERY ANCIENT CULTURE, A SPIRITUAL BROTHERHOOD IN WHICH MANY INDIVIDUAL MINDS ARE MERGED INTO THE GLOWING LIGHT OF A UNANIMOUS CONSCIOUSNESS IS REVEALED TO ONE WHO HAS EMERGED SUCCESSFULLY FROM HIS METAMORPHOSIS.

KEYNOTE: The ability for the person with an open mind and a deep feeling for self-transcendence to come in contact with higher forms of existence.

The originally recorded Sabian symbol stated: 'The field of Ardath in bloom,' which referred to a scene in an occult novel by Marie Corelli centering upon ancient Babylon. The reference may well have been a 'blind' inasmuch as Marc Jones has stressed his inner contact with a Brotherhood with Babylonian (or 'Sabian') roots. A spiritual Brotherhood constitutes a state of 'multi-unity' — i.e. a multiplicity of individuals, if one thinks of the paths they trod to reach their final metamorphosis, but a unity of consciousness and 'Soul' —thus unanimity ('anima' meaning Soul). In this spiritual Whole each unit is a recognizable 'form' or entity if one looks at it with the eyes of personality; but when seen through a unified spiritual vision or from a distance, the Whole appears to be one single area of radiant light. Similarly, when studied by the modern physicist, light can be apprehended either as a stream of identifiable particles (photons) or as one
continuous wave. Whether it is seen as one or the other depends on the point of view.

This is the last and culminating symbol of Scene Twenty-two of the cyclic ritual. This is indeed a fitting symbol, as the number 22 symbolizes all forms of mastery. At any level, it is a symbol of spiritual group fulfillment — of CONSCIOUS TOTALITY OF BEING."

As I have said before, this symbol just screams out "The White Lodge" aka "The Great White Brotherhood".
As all matters pertaining to Astrological interpretations ultimately have to do with the "Spiritual", the Part of Bondage is quite assuredly about "Spiritual Bondage".

I calculated my own part of Bondage. As my moon is in Aquarius and as I believe, and have written many a time stating as such, that Jupiter is the ruler of Aquarius, that makes this Part the same as my Part of Luck, which is at 11* :gemini: 48' 54" ...but, I do have to admit that now I have become a bit unsure of my belief about the rulership of Aquarius. That is because if i use Saturn then this Part becomes the same as my Part of {Spiritual} Inheritance & Legacy, which is the 19th of Pisces, the Sabian Symbol being that of [ibid.] "A Master Instructs his Disciple(s)"...which, of course is the Part of Fortune for this Yeshu'a natal chart that I have presented.

Well, here's the Sabian Symbol for the 12th degree of Gemini:
[ibid.]

"AN EVENING PARTY OF ADULTS ON A LAWN ILLUMINED BY FANCY LANTERNS.

KEYNOTE: Group-relaxation in fashionable surroundings as an escape from work routine.

While the preceding symbol dealt with the simple and spontaneous pleasure of children, this one refers to the more or less standardized and fashion-dictated relaxation of adults who have left behind their day's work and are exchanging pleasantries and gossip. The 'lawn' and the 'lanterns' are cultivated; the type of mind displayed in the animated conversations, stimulated by liquor, is thoroughly socialized and not always innocent. The great Tradition has become reduced to a mere social fashion.

This second stage symbol contrasts with that of the first phase. We have now reached a stage of SOPHISTICATION and involvement in externals and superficial intellectuality or wit."

I find the symbolism to be rather odd as a symbol of 'Spiritual Bondage'...but, it is my brothers' Part of Noble and Illustrious Acquaintances [those that He deems as such].

I thought about all this some more and then asked myself, "What if i utilize what I believe to be the "Higher Octave of the Moon"?
To me, that is Saturn...and as such I once again am looking at the 19th degree of Pisces.

So, what if I do the same with this "Yeshu'a natal chart"? Well, the "higher octave" of Virgo and Mercury is Uranus...
[thus it becomes the same as the Part of Friends aka part of Dramatization, for this chart. This is a "Part" that I haven't explored as yet to date...so I can't vouch for it, in fact, being that of a Part of Friends or Dramatization.]

That calculates to be at 21* :pisces: 56' 12". i.e. the 22nd degree of Pisces.
[ibid.]

"A PROPHET CARRYING TABLETS OF THE NEW LAW IS WALKING DOWN THE SLOPES OF MOUNT SINAI.

KEYNOTE: The need to bring down to the level of everyday existence the clear realizations made manifest in a great 'peak experience.'

The symbol obviously refers to Moses after he received from the God of his people the basic principles upon which a new religion, and even more a new ritual of living, should be founded. This basic 'Law' has to be 'brought down.' It represents a descent of formative and structuring power, a divine Revelation. This type of revealed knowledge contrasts with the kind of knowing born out of the experience of touch, of feeling, of warmth of contact.

This second stage symbol pictures a process to which a religious God-given character has been attributed in the past, but which today is being investigated at the personal and psychological level. The important point here is: what do you do after you have a peak experience, an inner revelation? The Keyword MANDATE is appropriate; but the basic problem is how to fulfill it in the right spirit."

....maybe, I do have something here by the way of substitution of higher octave planets in this yet to be understood technique... if valid technique it be, that is?