Aspect formations in composite charts?

chris

Hello fellow astrologers,

What is the significance of aspect patterns in the composite charts. In this composite chart of me and this girl that is a very good friend of mine (so I feel...)

There are TWO T-squares in this chart, apex planets being Jupiter and Pluto. I am posting the chart so you can see the T-squares. I am wondering what the effect is regarding our friendship.

I view a t-square as a focus beacon. Like burning paper with a magnifying glass on a hot day, the apex being the focal point of the energy of the sun (the two planets) Nice analogy.

The energies of the two planets "focus" on the apex. (Am I righ?)

Could you guys take a look at these T-squares and tell me what you think?

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous_he.69823.6600.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous_he.69823.6600.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 32

Munch

The apex planet does in fact receive the other two planets energy. Instead of the two planets involved in the opposition fighting it out, they tend to 'gang up' on the apex planet.

In this instance, Venus opposing the moon, shows that this relationship is going to have a tricky time finding a balance between the things that you love and your emotional needs being met. Pluto in the first house, shows that the alchemy of these two planets will bring about a deep personal transformation for both of you. No doubt there will be moments when one or both of you get's jealous about the other's activities, probably the ones that don't include you. These jealousies will rise to the surface fairly readily and of course cause havoc on the emotional level as intentions are misunderstood and taken very personally. If you two can learn to strike this balance and NOT be insecure, you can actually build an incredibly STRONG alliance. Through navigating this somewhat difficult course together, you can build a solid arrangement that doesnt leave either one of you wanting. Compromises will have to be made. Don't allow yourself to get bogged down in the details, and at the same time don't allow your feelings to remain amorphous. Take the time to identify them right away and make sure you understand where they are coming from.

The other T-square (to my eye) looks a little less promising. For starters, you've got Saturn conjunct Mercury which lends itself to inhibited and somewhat cold communication. To further add to this, the conjunction opposes your sun. Mercury in a Natal Chart is never too far from the sun, so this is obviously something unique to the Composite. To me, opposition inhibits your relationship's sun on many levels. The spirit of this relationship longs for something entirely different than what the relationship is geared to give (Mercury) and you have a tough time articulating to each other just what the issue IS. It's probably rather hard to pinpoint because the direction you are going seems right on the surface. Somehow though, it is likely unfulfilling. Jupiter as an apex point isn't the diffcult part of this aspect. It might inspire to try that much harder, and to go bigger in whatever you do, but you'll still have Saturn to contend with, and whatever you are doing, no matter how much you throw into it, is still not what you at the heart of this relationship actually need.

This is my opinion. I'm sure there are many more with better insight and I'm curious what they would have to say about this myself. Best of luck! No 'bad' aspect is impossible to overcome.

chris

The apex planet does in fact receive the other two planets energy. Instead of the two planets involved in the opposition fighting it out, they tend to 'gang up' on the apex planet.

In this instance, Venus opposing the moon, shows that this relationship is going to have a tricky time finding a balance between the things that you love and your emotional needs being met. Pluto in the first house, shows that the alchemy of these two planets will bring about a deep personal transformation for both of you. No doubt there will be moments when one or both of you get's jealous about the other's activities, probably the ones that don't include you. These jealousies will rise to the surface fairly readily and of course cause havoc on the emotional level as intentions are misunderstood and taken very personally. If you two can learn to strike this balance and NOT be insecure, you can actually build an incredibly STRONG alliance. Through navigating this somewhat difficult course together, you can build a solid arrangement that doesnt leave either one of you wanting. Compromises will have to be made. Don't allow yourself to get bogged down in the details, and at the same time don't allow your feelings to remain amorphous. Take the time to identify them right away and make sure you understand where they are coming from.

The other T-square (to my eye) looks a little less promising. For starters, you've got Saturn conjunct Mercury which lends itself to inhibited and somewhat cold communication. To further add to this, the conjunction opposes your sun. Mercury in a Natal Chart is never too far from the sun, so this is obviously something unique to the Composite. To me, opposition inhibits your relationship's sun on many levels. The spirit of this relationship longs for something entirely different than what the relationship is geared to give (Mercury) and you have a tough time articulating to each other just what the issue IS. It's probably rather hard to pinpoint because the direction you are going seems right on the surface. Somehow though, it is likely unfulfilling. Jupiter as an apex point isn't the diffcult part of this aspect. It might inspire to try that much harder, and to go bigger in whatever you do, but you'll still have Saturn to contend with, and whatever you are doing, no matter how much you throw into it, is still not what you at the heart of this relationship actually need.

This is my opinion. I'm sure there are many more with better insight and I'm curious what they would have to say about this myself. Best of luck! No 'bad' aspect is impossible to overcome.

Thank you for that interpretation. Composite charts are NOT my astrological cup of tea. I always Moon opposition Venus is a good aspect to have...

rahu

Banned
moon/venus oppositions do give passion but with pluto forming a tsquare,the emotional expression is hardened and usually shows a repressed emotional connection.theorically pluto "transform" but practically it deadens.

rahu

chris

moon/venus oppositions do give passion but with pluto forming a tsquare,the emotional expression is hardened and usually shows a repressed emotional connection.theorically pluto "transform" but practically it deadens.

rahu

I really want this friendship to work because she helps me with nearly everything, and I tell almost everything to her, she is open and trusting.

I hear Sun opposition Saturn is not a good aspect to have in a composite chart. What are the more positive parts of the composite chart?

rahu

Banned
the saturn opposed to the sun can be distancing but with jupiter forming a trine/sextile to these two,you have an excellent work relationship and friendship..i think pushing for a romantic connection would be counterproductive.just continue to appreciate her help. with the femine planets moon opposed to venus square to pluto,she will have to be the one you opens up emotionally first.

rahu