I *Think* this is a pretty nice Synastry Chart- Can I get Some input?

Hi Y'all!

So I will summarize quickly. It's happened. Met him , crazy mutual attraction/connection (at least it seems mutual) but circumstnaces kind of kept us apart. Then we reconnected. ( I know there's major change & growth that needs to occur in order for anything to happen between us, and I KNOW there's lots of Karma here)

We were super comfortable with each other and I was able to get his birth info awhile back...amongst other things, we have a pretty tight conjunction of his moon to my pluto. His Pluto squares my venus , and my moon conjunct his Mars. It's been moving slowly, as we see each other professionally only at the moment, and we seem to be doing this tap dance- I feel we are both very attracted and intrigued, but Scared of the intenesity- BUT my gut is telling me it's about to start playing out. ITS SO INTENSE.

I already feel so far gone and we haven't even gone out on a date yet....someone please tell me, is this synastry good? Is he feeling it or am I in for a ride? ( I'm on the outside, he's the inside)..

Feels so Karmic, I hope the lesson is good.....There is some NN/Mars/Moon action that's making me wonder if this is fated...

This is his chart

And this is mine.

Last edited:

Bina

It might help if you post the 2 individual charts as well, it is hard to read this kind of synastry chart because it doesn't have the degrees on it. :wink:
Also the chart is a bit crowded with all the "extras"...

Look at the close aspects mainly, 2-3 degrees. These will be the strongest indicators of the interactions between you.

The Pluto aspects can indicate strong attraction, intensity, obsession, etc.

You need some nice balancing aspects like easy Sun-Moon, Moon-Moon, Mars-Venus, Jupiter aspects, etc. to make a relationship work...

It might help if you post the 2 individual charts as well, it is hard to read this kind of synastry chart because it doesn't have the degrees on it. :wink:
Also the chart is a bit crowded with all the "extras"...

Look at the close aspects mainly, 2-3 degrees. These will be the strongest indicators of the interactions between you.

The Pluto aspects can indicate strong attraction, intensity, obsession, etc.

You need some nice balancing aspects like easy Sun-Moon, Moon-Moon, Mars-Venus, Jupiter aspects, etc. to make a relationship work...

Thank you so much Bina!!!
I've taken out the asteroids, and put up the basic...I am working on uploading the individual charts now...

Last edited:

Bina

You are on the inside of the synastry chart...

Your Pluto conjunct his moon shows strong attraction between you , it's very close too (I always look at the closest aspects first in synastry.) You have to be careful not to overpower him.
His Pluto square your Venus, also powerful attraction, so this goes both ways...
But, be careful, these Pluto contacts don't develop into power issues... as they are both ways, it could create a good balance...

Your moon is conjunct his Asc/Mars/NN. Moon/Asc is a nice, easy compatibility aspect, makes you feel very comfortable with him and you are also attracted to him due to Mars, but watch out not to smother his Mars with your moon and make him angry... your moon is sextile his sun too, this strengthens the attraction between you too.

Your suns are both in earth signs, this is good too...

Your moons are in different elements, air and water, it means your needs can be different and what you feel comfortable or at home with will differ, too.

Your Ascendants are square each other, your approach to life could be quite different too.

These are the basics...will write a bit more in a minute...:smile:

Last edited:

Bina

Your Chiron/Sun/Mercury conjunction trines his SN, this looks like an old connection, you can talk to him easily, perhaps about deep issues as well, since the conjunction is in your 12th house. He can help you express yourself, as you may have a wound there with Chiron. His Capricorn Sun also trines this conjunction, shining a light on it, so I think he may be really helping you here.
Your Saturn is very loosely conjunct his SN too, you have to take care not to hold him back..

His Saturn trines your Jupiter/Mars conjunction, he can help you focus your energy...his Venus makes this into a grand trine, Venus trine Jupiter/Mars is a very helpful aspect, it will make you feel good together, you can uplift each other!
His jupiter also sextiles your Jupiter/Mars, this is really great too, it makes the grand trine between your planets into a kite. This greatly eases his Saturn/Jupiter opposition..

All in all you have some great aspects, watch out for power issues, and try not to hold him back with the SN aspects. And give each other's moons some space for their different needs. :smile:

Your Chiron/Sun/Mercury conjunction trines his SN, this looks like an old connection, you can talk to him easily, perhaps about deep issues as well, since the conjunction is in your 12th house. He can help you express yourself, as you may have a wound there with Chiron. His Capricorn Sun also trines this conjunction, shining a light on it, so I think he may be really helping you here.
Your Saturn is very loosely conjunct his SN too, you have to take care not to hold him back..

His Saturn trines your Jupiter/Mars conjunction, he can help you focus your energy...his Venus makes this into a grand trine, Venus trine Jupiter/Mars is a very helpful aspect, it will make you feel good together, you can uplift each other!
His jupiter also sextiles your Jupiter/Mars, this is really great too, it makes the grand trine between your planets into a kite. This greatly eases his Saturn/Jupiter opposition..

All in all you have some great aspects, watch out for power issues, and try not to hold him back with the SN aspects. And give each other's moons some space for their different needs. :smile:

Wow bina. Thank you for that wonderful insight, that was great ! May I ask you : in what ways is there potential for me to hold him back? I'd prefer to avoid that if I can. As far as the Chiron and his sun , I understand that completely. I do feel he will shine he light on a specific wound , but it needs to be healed. I'm ready.

I have to ask though : becasue I am quite unglued over this connection - based off of this synastry , does it appear that he is just as affected by me as I him?

The different moons was a concern of mine, as I am all heart - SUPER DUPER sensitive, and he appears more cold but I'm hoping his pisces ascendant will make up for some of that moon?

Bina

Wow bina. Thank you for that wonderful insight, that was great ! May I ask you : in what ways is there potential for me to hold him back? I'd prefer to avoid that if I can. As far as the Chiron and his sun , I understand that completely. I do feel he will shine he light on a specific wound , but it needs to be healed. I'm ready.

I have to ask though : becasue I am quite unglued over this connection - based off of this synastry , does it appear that he is just as affected by me as I him?

The different moons was a concern of mine, as I am all heart - SUPER DUPER sensitive, and he appears more cold but I'm hoping his pisces ascendant will make up for some of that moon?

I think the strong attraction goes both ways, with the moon/Pluto and Venus/Pluto. What is your feeling?

And yes, there are other good aspects to help the moons, but still you might need to give each other space, Pisces moon can get very emotional and wants to be emotionally understood. Libra moon seeks harmony and balance, they want everything just "nice".

It is your Saturn on his SN which could tend to hold him back with the past. It may well be a karmic connection. In the past you would have been Saturn to him, creating limitations and restrictions. The good thing is there are the trine aspects to the SN from Chiron/Sun/Mercury as well to help with this and ease Saturn's heaviness. Also your moon is conjunct his NN, although the orb is large, but as his Mars and Asc are close as well, it will be helpful too. It is a complex pattern and seems to indicate some strong past karma.

I think the strong attraction goes both ways, with the moon/Pluto and Venus/Pluto. What is your feeling?

And yes, there are other good aspects to help the moons, but still you might need to give each other space, Pisces moon can get very emotional and wants to be emotionally understood. Libra moon seeks harmony and balance, they want everything just "nice".

It is your Saturn on his SN which could tend to hold him back with the past. It may well be a karmic connection. In the past you would have been Saturn to him, creating limitations and restrictions. The good thing is there are the trine aspects to the SN from Chiron/Sun/Mercury as well to help with this and ease Saturn's heaviness. Also your moon is conjunct his NN, although the orb is large, but as his Mars and Asc are close as well, it will be helpful too. It is a complex pattern and seems to indicate some strong past karma.

Again, thank you Bina! Yes, I do feel it goes both ways, but the energy is super strong when I'm around him- I literally feel high..so I was just wondering if the synastry showed intensity from his end towards me... :)