My first request for a Synastry Chart Interpretation

freedomlover

Yes, this is my first request for a synastry chart interpretation - probably something I should have done a long time ago. Anyway, I'm still alone - and I really, really like this one. ;)

Would any of you like to help me with understanding our synastry? I really don't know too much about synastry charts. Much thanks!!!

View Synastry Chart

(If you're having trouble viewing the chart, you'll need to do one of the following, depending on your browser: Click in the upper left hand corner - you should see a little magnifying glass
OR Click in the upper left hand corner - look for orange ball with blue arrows in lower right hand corner of chart - click on the orange ball.)

freedomlover

I also thought I would list some of our Progressed Synastry Hits:

His Pr Mercury/1*Cap/11th conjunct my Pr Mercury/2*Cap/11th
Both of these conjunct my natal ASC at 3*Cap and his natal Juno at 3*Cap.

His Pr Mars(r)/9*Cancer/6th opposes my natal Mars/10*Cap/1st.

His Pr Venus/21*Aq/1st conjunct my Pr ASC/Lilith conjunction/20*Aq/1st

His Pr Ceres/1*Pis/1st conjunct my Pr Juno/1*Pis/1st

His Pr Vertex/4*Virgo/7th opposes my natal POF/4*Pis/2nd

His Pr ASC/Pallas conjunction/5*Aq/1st conjunct my natal Moon/7*Aq/1st

His Pr Eros/6*Libra/8th trines my natal TN/4*Gemini/5th

His Pr Sun/6*Cap/11th conjunct my natal ASC and opposes my natal DSC

His natal Moon/19*Leo/8th conjunct my PR Moon/17*Leo/6th

His Pr Juno/18*Cap/12th conjunct my natal Mars/Venus midpoint/16*Cap/1,
which is also conjunct my Pr Sun at 18* Cap

His Pr Jup/Sat midpoint/13-19Cap/12th conj my natal Mars/Ven mp/16*Cap, which is also conjunct my Pr Sun at 18*Cap

His Pr Moon at 14*Taurus is in my Pr 3rd/natal 4th house.

My Pr Moon at 17* Leo is in his Pr 7th/ natal 8th house (conj his moon)

Can anybody give me any kind of interpretation on what these aspects may mean, as well?

Last edited:

freedomlover

WOW!!! Libra20! That's some report!

The vast majority of the aspects were very positive. Does the software you use have any negative aspects, too? :p Naw, just kidding, but it seemed almost too good to be true. I guess there were a few negative aspects, mostly the Mars ones, I think. It was eerily accurate on some of the things that have happened with us and also some of the things that he and I have both intuited.

Thanks so much!:)

Freedomlover

Lissa

Hi there Freedomlover,

As you know,I'm not a pro but I'll have a go at this:).

First thing that caught my eye was his Moon trining your Mercury-this aspect can be helpful with communication matters,making it easier for you to put your feelings out to one another.And your Mercury falls on his Ascendant-another aspect that should be helpful when it comes to communicating:when you talk,he can identificate to what you are saying.Even if I can't-with his Moon trining your Mercury he should easily understand where you're coming from and accept your opinions.With his Mercury/Neptune in sextile to your Mars you can have lots of fun together,maybe lots of exciting discussions too-with Neptune's involvement here,maybe you could engage together in matters of spirituality or humanitarian things?His Mercury/Neptune squares your Moon,there can be misunderstandings on your part,and you may not always agree with what he says but well you don't always need to agree on everything,you should be fine as long as you respect each other's point of view.Not only does your Moon square his Neptune,his Moon squares your Neptune too-careful with msunderstandings,when things go wrong you may feel you were 'deceived' by the other.

Your Jupiter opposing his Venus can be very forgiving,particularly with your Jupiter falling on your 7th house,you have a tendency to always give him the benefit of the doubt;once again,be careful,this aspect combined with the Neptune squares gives you both a strong tendency to look at each other through rose coloured glasses,which is never healthy for a relationship.He has a Jupiter right on your AC too,so the forgiveness probbaly goes both ways:).His Saturn on your Mars can be a great aspect when it comes to handling joint resources and working on projects together;with both planets being dignified,you two can be an amazing work force when you get together:).His Sun in sextile to your Pluto/Uranus conjunction can add much more excitment to the relationship,but there may be an element of unpredictability too here;).

jjj

Hi Freedomlover,

I looked at the report and I just wanted to comment on some aspects...
out of context.

1) Composite Sun square Uranus... I have Sun opp Uranus with the person I love and the relationship is still stagnating bc we just cannot come together, there are too many obstacles - outside and inside. They say that with this aspect you can never relax in a "normal", "stable" relationship.

2) Composite Mars opp Saturn- the same thing, there are many obstacles and it seems to take a century before it works out... if it works...

3) In synastry you have Sun square Pluto (you are the Sun person). This seems a powerful aspect, I interprete it that your Sweetie has come to change you in a radical way. I would like to know if you have some subconsious fears towards her? Does she seem too dominating to you? Are you afraid of her? (We have the same aspect and I am the Pluto person and I have the impression that my beloved one fears me a lot...).

:) Jan

Hi Freedomlover,

Here is a Synastry report from Grupo Venus Compatibility Report for Freedom Lover and Sweetie Pie!

A Comparison of Temperaments and Life Styles that Affect Your Ability to Harmonize with Each Other

Freedom's Sun in Saggitarius and Sweetie's Sun in Scorpio

You are different in many ways: very often, Freedom feels lighthearted and enthusiastic about some idea, project, plan or dream, and feels that Sweetie is too myopic and stubborn to appreciate optimistic plans. Also, Freedom loves festivities and socializing while Sweetie often feels uncomfortable with large groups of people, and prefers a deeper, more intimate involvement with just a few people rather than carousing with a large group. Sweetie is capable of tremendous concentrated and persistent effort whereas Freedom prefers to do a little bit of everything: traveling and developing a wide sphere of interests and activities, rather than being limited to a few activities.

Also, Sweetie's feelings usually run much deeper than Freedom's feelings, so Freedom frequently fails to appreciate the depth of feeling that Sweetie experiences. Sweetie becomes very attached, emotionally, to a love partner and doesn't easily share Freedom's attention and affection with anyone else. Freedom, on the other hand, is something of a flirt and may innocently arouse intense jealousy in Sweetie. Freedom can be weighted down by Sweetie's suspiciousness, demands for loyalty and wholehearted involvement. Worse, Freedom may simply ignore Sweetie's needs and not realize how strongly Sweetie feels.

Freedom has a much greater need for freedom. The two of you are so different that it will take a lot of compassion and understanding for you to be together for any length of time.

Freedom's Moon in Aquarius and Sweetie's Moon in Leo

Sweetie has an inner desire to be special and important, to shine and be the center of attention, to direct or lead rather than follow. Sweetie wants to stand out from the crowd in some way, and is generally not a team player. Freedom, on the other hand, needs to be part of a group or community. The fellowship, the togetherness, and the group solidarity are very satisfying and meaningful to Freedom, whether or not Freedom is the focus of attention.

Sweetie wants to be in control and can be very authoritarian (in a magnanimous sort of way, as in a 'benign dictatorship'), but Freedom has a rather rebellious, freedom-loving nature and resists Authority. Though having no desire to be on top, Freedom will not be compliant or domesticated either.

Also, Sweetie is loyal, intensely personal, and rather narcissistic, while Freedom can be rather cool and impartially fair. Sweetie sometimes feels hurt by being treated 'just like everyone else'!

Major Themes in the Relationship: What Brought You Together

Sun Mutually Aspects Pluto

This is a very intense and complex relationship! You may feel both deeply attracted and repelled by one another, and somehow unable to avoid one another. You draw out the inner, hidden side of each other and your interactions are invariably intense, direct, and never superficial. Powerful passions, ego drives, and the hidden darker side of your personalities are revealed through your interaction. If either, or both, of you cannot handle feeling so 'exposed', then the relationship will become very tense as you try to resist the intensity of this relationship. You spur and challenge each other to excel and you may become an unbeatable team, working for a lofty goal or very deep, personal, creative expression. Be wary of a tendency to be competitive or jealous of each other, for the fascination that you have for each other quickly turns to envy if you ever feel like you are competing rather than cooperating with each other.

Moon Mutually Aspects Mercury

This is a friendship that is likely to last a lifetime because you are able to openly share your inner feelings and experiences to a degree that is rare with others. You love long talks, especially about people, relationships, and personal matters, and have a tendency to gossip. You are able to confide in one another and feel that you are being heard and understood. You discover things about yourself and your true feelings by discussing them with one another, which makes your relationship very rewarding.

Moon Mutually Aspects Neptune

There is a very high degree of fascination for each other. You spark each other's imagination, and there is a fantastic, almost mystical, quality to your relationship. You explore the imaginative, psychic realm together; you are inclined to pursue artistic, musical, altruistic, religious, or psychic areas together. There is also a high degree of romance, dreaminess, and fantasy in your relationship. If either of you has an alcohol abuse or drug abuse problem, or serious psychological problems, you are likely to go off the 'deep end' together, so try to avoid engaging in underhanded, deceptive, or psychically unbalanced activities together.
Mars Mutually Aspects Neptune

The two of you indulge your imaginations and sense of fantasy when you get together. You love sharing your imaginative interests, which may include art, music, religion, or metaphysics. You are attracted to each other with a dreamy romantic longing and you enjoy exploring your fantasies together. It is sometimes difficult for the two of you to come back to earth and accomplish mundane and practical tasks together. You may be prone to deceive each other or over-indulge in drinking, weird or strange interests, or even drugs.

Mars Mutually Aspects Pluto

Your ability to work together with intense zeal and sense of mission is quite extraordinary. Bonding is very intense and you become very deeply and intimately involved with each other, so this relationship may well lead to marriage. Power struggles are very possible though; if you come to cross-purposes, one of you may try to dominate and manipulate the other. Your ego drives, competitiveness, and personal ambitions can get in the way of a truly cooperative, harmonious union.

Freedom's Neptune conjunct Sweetie's Sun orb 1° 8'

Imagination, fantasy, and idealism are key elements in your relationship. Sweetie, in particular, tends to see Freedom in glamorous romanticized terms, and may fail to recognize Freedom's actual character. You both need to ask yourselves: Have I fallen in love with a person or an image? Positively, there is a great deal of sympathy, an intuitive or psychic rapport that enables you to be very sensitive to one another's subtle cues and feelings. You also inspire one another's generosity, charitable impulses, and idealism. Negatively, you can deceive one another and tend to avoid clear, precise, direct communication, which may result in disappointments.

Freedom's Mercury conjunct Sweetie's Ascendant orb 2° 41'

You enjoy long talks, which are particularly enjoyable because you share many similar views and attitudes. You understand each other exceedingly well and love to exchange ideas.

Freedom's Sun square Sweetie's Pluto orb 1° 45'

Your relationship is intense, magnetic, and complex. You are fascinated by each other and you engage in deep, intense discussions and encounters that unveil your innermost thoughts, feelings, goals, hopes, fears, and ambitions. This is not a superficial relationship! You are very uninhibited with each other, and you open up to each other more readily than to others. Be wary of power struggles, however, as Sweetie, in particular, may be tempted to use the magnetic attractive power over Freedom to manipulate and control Freedom. Also, either of you may feel threatened, embarrassed, or disempowered by revealing so much of yourself to the other, and consequently feel the need to be secretive and competitive with each other. You have a profound influence upon one another, for good or ill.

Freedom's Moon square Sweetie's Mercury orb 2° 55'

Sweetie needs to guard against the tendency to be critical, unsympathetic, and overly analytical of Freedom's feelings, personal tastes, and habits. Sweetie may feel that Freedom is overly sensitive to criticism, and refuse to acknowledge responsibility for the problem as well. Petty annoyances, minor disagreements, and bickering can be avoided only if you both learn to listen sympathetically and to communicate clearly with each other.

Freedom's Moon square Sweetie's Neptune orb 1° 34'

You spark each other's imagination and fantasies, but the tendency to deceive each other is also very strong. You fascinate and intrigue each other, clouding your vision and causing you to often misunderstand each other. For example, you tend to project fantasies and hopes on each other - this is not necessarily bad because these fantasies can become a rich source for imaginative, inspiring works of art or music. Do not rush into a serious relationship too quickly, though, because you need time to make sure that you haven't got caught up in a romantic, idealistic vision of each other, from which you will later wake. If either of you has a major problem of a psychological, alcohol-related, or drug-related nature, this relationship can become a partnership in dissolute, self-destructive, negative habits.

Freedom's Mercury trine Sweetie's Moon orb 2° 56'

You enjoy long talks and you feel very much at home with each other. You are able to openly share your feelings about various issues, whether they are political, religious, or personal in nature. You will find that as you spend more time together, your tastes, interests, hobbies, and activities tend to blend together harmoniously. The feeling of friendship and inner understanding of each other is very satisfying and of a very positive nature.

Freedom's Mars sextile Sweetie's Mercury orb 0° 16'

Your conversations are invariably stimulating and challenging. You share ideas openly and candidly with each other, but fortunately are able to do so without insulting or attacking each other. You can work together very effectively in research, writing, and business pursuits. You work together very effectively in developing and implementing ideas in virtually any area of mutual interest.

Freedom's Mars sextile Sweetie's Neptune orb 1° 37'

You find it easy to extend yourselves and make sacrifices for each other. It is easy for you to have an abundance of good will and kind feelings for each other, and you assist each other in achieving your goals. Your religious and spiritual aspirations become more refined through this relationship, and it is easy for both of you to keep your loftier goals and spiritual ideals strong, with the support that you receive from each other.

Freedom's Mars trine Sweetie's Pluto orb 2° 58'

As your relationship grows over time, you begin to work together very closely on shared goals and objectives. You develop a joint sense of purpose and you join together on projects that are rich in purpose and meaning. The intimate blending of your creative efforts and career goals makes the two of you that much closer and the bonding between you is very strong. Physical and sexual attraction is also strong, and chances are high that if you marry, this will be a lasting, strong union.

Freedom's Saturn trine Sweetie's Mercury orb 0° 3'

You work together well on practical problems. You help each other refine and clarify your ideas, and help 'edit' each other's work. Consequently you make a very effective team in business affairs, important or exacting work, and in solving daily problems.

Freedom's Uranus sextile Sweetie's Sun orb 0° 6'

There is a light-hearted, buoyant quality to your relationship that makes you really enjoy each other's company. You spark each other's sense of humor and you enjoy joking and 'horsing around' with each other. You also appreciate each other's creative interests and encourage each other to pursue original, creative activities. Sweetie especially feels freer and less inhibited by being with Freedom.

Freedom's Uranus sextile Sweetie's Mars orb 1° 12'

You inspire confident, assertive, dynamic feelings in each other, and together you enjoy being daring, acting boldly, making definite decisions and following through on them. Your partnership is a positive, dynamic one that will help both of you reach your goals. You encourage one another to be inventive, to try new approaches and this recharges and vitalizes your sexual relationship as well as your life in general.

Freedom's Neptune square Sweetie's Moon orb 0° 57'

You spark each other's imagination and fantasies, but the tendency to deceive each other is also very strong. You fascinate and intrigue each other, clouding your vision and causing you to often misunderstand each other. For example, you tend to project fantasies and hopes on each other - this is not necessarily bad because these fantasies can become a rich source for imaginative, inspiring works of art or music. Do not rush into a serious relationship too quickly, though, because you need time to make sure that you haven't got caught up in a romantic, idealistic vision of each other, from which you will later wake. If either of you has a major problem of a psychological, alcohol-related, or drug-related nature, this relationship can become a partnership in dissolute, self-destructive, negative habits.

Freedom's Neptune trine Sweetie's Mars orb 2° 14'

You enjoy watching movies, reading novels, discussing music and the arts, and pursuing religious or metaphysical areas together. You work well together in any area that involves a strong imaginative element. The spiritual bond between you is strong, and as you spend time together, your ideals and your sense of purpose in life becomes more refined and intertwined.

Freedom's Pluto sextile Sweetie's Sun orb 0° 51'

Freedom is a profound and positive force in Sweetie's life, encouraging, promoting, and challenging Sweetie to dig deeper, to bring forth more of Sweetie's creativity and talent, to experience life more authentically, directly, and intensely. You have a deep friendship and are able to reveal yourselves quite honestly with one another.

Freedom's Pluto sextile Sweetie's Mars orb 0° 14'

Bonding is strong and the two of you are able to work together effectively in achieving goals and objectives. If you share a similar hobby or profession, you can jointly develop creative works of high quality - a result of your combined dedication. As your relationship deepens, you will find that the two of you are able to assist each other immensely in achieving the goals and objectives that are most meaningful and important to you.

Other Themes in Your Relationship

Freedom's Sun in Sweetie's 12 house

Even if you have been together for many years, Freedom will continue to be intriguing and somewhat mysterious to Sweetie. You have a knack for uncovering each other's hidden or repressed traits, and there is a deep, mysterious, perhaps even mystical quality to your relationship.

Sweetie's Sun in Freedom's 10 house

Sweetie takes a keen interest in Freedom's career and line of work. Sweetie provides encouragement and support to Freedom, but may become overly concerned and meddlesome with Freedom's affairs. Freedom respects and appreciates Sweetie but may feel that the focus of the relationship is often too impersonal and worldly-oriented.

Freedom's Moon in Sweetie's 2 house

Situations arise that make it natural for Freedom to provide material and emotional support for Sweetie. By circumstances, Freedom becomes a benefactor to Sweetie, and this support engenders deeps feelings of love and appreciation for each other.

Sweetie's Moon in Freedom's 8 house

As your relationship develops, a powerfully emotional bonding develops. Your feelings for each other are intense and can also be rather complex. Jealousy is possible and if things go wrong, you can hate each other with the same intensity that you once loved each other. If you marry or pool your resources but later separate from each other, you will have an extremely difficult time disentangling your mutually owned property, and you are likely to argue intensely over proper division of your joint assets.

Freedom's Mercury in Sweetie's 12 house

Freedom's conversation, interests, and way of looking at things perplexes Sweetie sometimes. Nonverbal communication may be more effective than trying to reason with one another.

Sweetie's Mercury in Freedom's 10 house

Sweetie takes a great interest in Freedom's career and ambitions, and has lots of ideas on how Freedom can reach goals and aspirations. The two of you enjoy planning together and sharing ideas, and there is a good chance that you will work together in some kind of business together.

Freedom's Venus in Sweetie's 1 house

Regardless of how others view Freedom, Sweetie finds Freedom to be a very attractive and a beautiful person. Sweetie sees a great deal of charm and sweetness in Freedom and is willing to go to great lengths to please Freedom.

Sweetie's Venus in Freedom's 12 house

Sweetie seems a bit mysterious to Freedom and Freedom is intrigued and fascinated by Sweetie, but may lack trust and feel insecure with Sweetie. It is important to be honest and candid about feelings in this relationship, as there can be hidden feelings. There may also be a strong spiritual, almost mystical affinity for each other.

Freedom's Mars in Sweetie's 1 house

Freedom comes on strong, almost aggressively to Sweetie, and this relationship is a lively, dynamic one. Freedom spurs Sweetie to do more and be more. Sweetie may feel inspired by Freedom, but may also feel that Freedom is too pushy.

Sweetie's Mars in Freedom's 7 house

Sweetie has a 'take charge' attitude towards this relationship. Also, Sweetie comes across very strong, perhaps aggressively, at times. Freedom appreciates Sweetie's direct, uninhibited approach, but there is a tendency to become combative and competitive with each other at times.

Freedom's Jupiter in Sweetie's 7 house

Sweetie feels buoyant and outgoing in Freedom's presence, enjoys talking and doing almost anything with Freedom. Cooperation and optimism are high in this relationship and you can count on having a very upbeat and outgoing relationship most of the time.

Sweetie's Jupiter in Freedom's 12 house

Sweetie has a knack for getting under Freedom's skin and understanding Freedom in a more intimate, deeper way than most other people. Sweetie is a dear friend, and comes 'to the rescue' in times of crisis or transition. Together, you will develop a shared interest in altruistic and humanitarian (possibly also religious or spiritual) activities.

Freedom's Saturn in Sweetie's 3 house

Freedom has a nasty habit of correcting Sweetie. Freedom sometimes gets into the mode of being Sweetie's 'editor'; making false assumptions, correcting logical inconsistencies, and interrupting Sweetie in the middle of a sentence in order to point out a flaw in the argument. Freedom may not have this tendency with others, but it does happen frequently in your relationship. The positive side of this tendency is that you are often able to communicate in a deeper, more honest fashion, and get to the heart of the matter at hand; the 'editing' is sometimes successful, and helps to clarify issues. If handled properly, you can be good at solving problems together.

Sweetie's Saturn in Freedom's 1 house

Sweetie's more mature, responsible, reliable side comes out in this relationship. Sweetie becomes almost paternalistic in this relationship, always being concerned about Freedom's well-being. Sweetie is also inclined to offer lots of critical advice, at times interfering too much with Freedom's plans and goals. Sweetie's 'helpful criticism' sometimes sours into moralistic judgments. Sweetie should be wary of the tendency to control or severely limit Freedom's sense of freedom.

Freedom's Uranus in Sweetie's 9 house

Sweetie's philosophical, political, and religious beliefs will undergo some major changes as a result of this relationship, particularly if the relationship is a long-term, serious one. In trying to adapt to Freedom's views, Sweetie discovers the value in new perspectives and ideas that previously were not considered.

Sweetie's Uranus in Freedom's 8 house

Your courtship undoubtedly took many unusual twists and turns. The attraction between you is powerful, and sometimes the 'urge to merge' is almost irresistible. Sexual activity and love- making probably began very early in the relationship. Also, the way you jointly handle finances and investments is likely to take some unusual turns and the two of you may, for example, invest in some risky ventures. Also, if you marry and later divorce, both of you are likely to be surprised by the manner in which you agree to divide your joint resources.

Freedom's Neptune in Sweetie's 11 house

You are likely to become involved in social groups, political or altruistic organizations, committees, and religious groups together. A big challenge will be how to maintain a high level of integrity and honesty in these activities so that the ideals can be reached.

Sweetie's Neptune in Freedom's 10 house

Sweetie tends to have idealistic notions of what Freedom can achieve in a worldly sense, and consequently Sweetie is likely to encourage Freedom to pursue dreams without compromise. Freedom needs to be careful not to lose sight of the practical details that are needed to meet these goals.

Freedom's Pluto in Sweetie's 9 house

Freedom challenges Sweetie's philosophical and religious views. You are likely to find yourselves in enthusiastic, and sometimes heated, conversations about politics and social issues. These conversations are penetrating and deep, and both of you are likely to find them illuminating, although often uncomfortable as well.

Sweetie's Pluto in Freedom's 8 house

There is a powerful magnetism between you, and probably a strong sexual attraction as well. If romantic attraction is strong, you may go through periods of feeling compulsive and obsessive about each other. The emotions involved are complex, however, and the bond between you, while strong, is not necessarily harmonious.

Freedom's Venus opposition Sweetie's Mars orb 4° 33'

This is a relationship that is sparked by an irresistible sexual attraction and romantic desire. Your passion and desire for one another will always remain alive. If either of you is prone to possessiveness or jealousy, then you may find yourself feeling very uncomfortable by even subtle indications that you are competing with other suitors.

Freedom's Mars conjunct Sweetie's Saturn orb 3° 26'

The two of you are able to perform detailed tasks together, and really buckle down to a task at hand and successfully complete any task that you collaborate on. However, there may be too much caution and restraint when good opportunities arise. You are hesitant to take risks together. Sweetie is inclined to doubt Freedom's ability to succeed in any kind of risky or speculative endeavor and consequently often suggests a conservative approach to achieving goals. In some cases, this caution is unwarranted and very frustrating to Freedom, but at other times Sweetie provides a realistic, clear, focused perspective on how Freedom can achieve goals.

On another level, Sweetie may suppress Freedom's natural desires, drives, and physical energy level, which can leave Freedom feeling drained and resentful. Beware of holding in anger and irritation with one another for it can slowly poison your relationship.

Freedom's Jupiter opposition Sweetie's Venus orb 3° 23'

The two of you spark each other's sense of humor and good will. You usually put each other into a good mood, and you can count on lots of laughter, fun, and socializing to develop from this relationship. You feel open and uninhibited with each other, and a great appreciation for each other grows out of your happy times together.

Freedom's Jupiter opposition Sweetie's Jupiter orb 4° 13'

You have important differences in your attitudes towards religion, philosophy, spirituality, or personal growth and development, and yet you spark one another's interest in such matters and frequently find yourselves involved in discussing your differing experiences and points of view. Some of the excitement or fascination you feel for one another stems from the sense that the other person has or knows something which would greatly enrich you, free you, or expand life in some manner. You encourage one another to see things from new perspectives, to consider options you never saw before, and to playfully try out new ways or approaches. You are unlikely to become bored or weighted down with one another, as there is always a sense between you of adventuring and exploring new territory together.

Freedom's Jupiter sextile Sweetie's Uranus orb 3° 10'

You encourage one another to be free, to loosen up and let go, and there is a lively, exuberant playfulness between you. You will have a lot of fun and adventures together! By following your intuition and spontaneous impulses, you are likely to be unusually lucky together also.

Freedom's Uranus trine Sweetie's Saturn orb 4° 58'

You are able to balance your needs for security, stability, and commitment with your desire for newness, freedom, and spontaneity. Freedom loosens Sweetie up and prevents Sweetie from becoming too rigid and tight, encouraging Sweetie to make changes and take more leaps into the unknown. Sweetie has a steadying effect on Freedom and helps Freedom organize and direct Freedom's energies into clear, definite channels, encouraging Freedom to be more reliable and constant.

Freedom's Pluto trine Sweetie's Saturn orb 4° 0'

Your relationship has a deep, intense, or serious quality, as if it is impossible for you to relate to one another only on a superficial social level. It is easy for you to get to essentials with one another. Together you are capable of great commitment and dedication, and of overcoming tremendous obstacles.

Freedom's Ascendant trine Sweetie's Pluto orb 4° 35'

Sweetie is 'the power behind the throne' when it comes to Freedom's ambitions and aspirations, or Sweetie may set the agenda with Freedom carrying out Sweetie's will and desires. Freedom's confidence, personal effectiveness, and social influence is greatly enhanced by Sweetie's presence and encouragement.

And here is the Kepler Report but I think it is similar to the other one :) .

Sweetie's Sun in Scorpio and Freedom Lover's Sun in Sagittarius:

You are different in many ways: very often Freedom Lover feels light-hearted and enthusiastic about some idea, project, plan, or dream, whereas Sweetie is frequently cautious, doubtful, or scrutinizing. Also, Freedom Lover loves festivity and socializing and Freedom Lover often feels uncomfortable with large groups of people, preferring a more intimate involvement with just a few people rather than carousing with a large group.

Also, Sweetie's feelings usually run much deeper than Freedom Lover's feelings, so that Freedom Lover frequently fails to appreciate the depth of feeling that Sweetie experiences. Sweetie becomes VERY emotionally attached to people and is prone to jealousy and possessiveness. When wounded, Sweetie can be very vindictive, which is foreign and quite bewildering to Freedom Lover. Freedom Lover needs freedom, even in friendship.

Sweetie's Moon in Leo and Freedom Lover's Moon in Aquarius:

Sweetie has an inner desire to be special and important, to shine and be the center of attention, to direct or lead rather than follow. Sweetie wants to stand out from the crowd in some way, and is generally not a team player. Freedom Lover, on the other hand, needs to be part of a group or community. The fellowship, the togetherness, and the group solidarity are very satisfying and meaningful to Freedom Lover, whether or not Freedom Lover is the focus of attention.

Sweetie wants to be in control and can be very authoritarian (in a magnanimous sort of way, as in a "benign dictatorship"), but Freedom Lover has a rather rebellious, freedom-loving nature and resists Authority. Though having no desire to be on top, Freedom Lover will not be compliant or submissive either.

Also, Sweetie is loyal, intensely personal, and rather narcissistic, while Freedom Lover can be rather cool and impartially fair. Sweetie sometimes feels hurt by being treated "just like everyone else"!

Sweetie's Sun Conjunct Freedom Lover's Neptune:

You trigger one another's imagination and idealism. When it comes to practical matters and tangible, practical accomplishments, the two of you fail to coordinate effectively. Many times you fail to really understand each other, and it takes a long time for you to overcome superficial, stereotyped perceptions of each other.

Freedom Lover's Sun Square Sweetie's Pluto:

Your relationship is intense and complex. You engage in deep, intense discussions and encounters that unveil your innermost thoughts, feelings, goals, hopes, fears, and ambitions. This is not a superficial relationship! You are very uninhibited with each other, and you open up to each other more readily than to others. Be wary of power struggles, however, as Sweetie, in particular, may be tempted to manipulate and control Freedom Lover. Also, either of you may feel threatened, embarrassed, or disempowered by revealing so much of yourself to the other, and consequently feel the need to be secretive and competitive with each other. You have a profound influence upon one another, for good or ill.

Sweetie's Sun Sextile Freedom Lover's Uranus:

Playfulness and a zest for newness infuse your relationship. You really spark each other's imagination and creativity. This quality is especially welcome in a long-term relationship because you will not fall into a lifeless routine. You spur each other to explore, take risks, and develop new creative outlets. You encourage each other's independence and you have faith in one another's creative, inventive ideas and interests.

Sweetie's Sun Sextile Freedom Lover's Pluto:

Freedom Lover helps Sweetie achieve personal goals, activate Sweetie's latent talents and strengths, and encourages and promotes Sweetie's creative work and endeavors. You can be a very successful duo. However, Freedom Lover can be more driving and ambitious for Sweetie than Sweetie is, like the "stage mother" who pushes her child to shine and to excel even when it is not the child's own aspiration. Freedom Lover can have a profound influence on Sweetie, most likely for the good, but possibly not. Subtle manipulation and domination on Freedom Lover's part should be avoided.

Sweetie's Moon Square Freedom Lover's Neptune:

You spark each other's imagination, and this relationship could produce positive results if you join together in some artistic endeavor or other very imaginative venture. You may enjoy get-togethers and casual times together as well. However, in business affairs or other practical matters, you often fail to see each other and the matter at hand in a realistic light. If either of you has a major problem of a psychological, alcohol-related, or drug-related nature, this relationship can become a partnership in dissolute, self-destructive, negative habits.

Freedom Lover's Moon Square Sweetie's Mercury:

Sweetie needs to guard against the tendency to be critical, unsympathetic, and overly analytical of Freedom Lover's feelings, personal tastes, and habits. Sweetie may feel that Freedom Lover is overly sensitive to criticism, and refuse to acknowledge responsibility for the problem as well. Petty annoyances, minor disagreements, and bickering can be avoided only if you both learn to listen sympathetically and to communicate clearly with each other.

Sweetie's Moon Trine Freedom Lover's Mercury:

You enjoy long talks and you feel very much at home with each other. You are able to openly share your feelings about almost any subject. You will find that as you spend more time together, your tastes, interests, hobbies, and activities tend to blend together harmoniously. Your friendship is a strong and lasting one.

Sweetie's Mercury Trine Freedom Lover's Saturn:

You work together well on practical problems. You help each other refine and clarify your ideas, and help "edit" each other's work. Consequently you make a very effective team in business affairs and important or exacting work.

Sweetie's Mercury Sextile Freedom Lover's Mars:

You inspire each other to refine and clarify your ideas, plans and strategies. You are an effective team in research, writing, or business pursuits. You also help each other to successfully implement a plan or follow through on an idea until it manifests as a successful product or creative work. You also have spirited, feisty debates with one another.

Sweetie's Venus Opposition Freedom Lover's Jupiter:

The two of you spark each other's sense of humor and good will. You usually put each other into a good mood, and you can count on lots of laughter, fun, and socializing to develop from this relationship. You feel open and uninhibited with each other, and a great appreciation for each other grows out of your happy times together. Because you bring out one another's expansiveness and optimism, you are inclined to encourage each other to spend freely and perhaps unwisely.

Freedom Lover's Venus Opposition Sweetie's Mars:

You have a warm, affectionate relationship but there are strong elements of rivalry and competition between you also. Sweetie tends to be the more active or assertive one in your relationship, and may be more dominating or possessive about the friendship than Freedom Lover would like. Freedom Lover tends to allow Sweetie to lead, and gives in to Sweetie rather easily. You should enjoy a good, honest fight, or tennis match, or other strong expression of your emotions on occasion; otherwise, tension and actual dislike may develop between you.

Freedom Lover's Mars Conjunct Sweetie's Saturn:

The two of you are able to perform detailed tasks together, and really buckle down to a task at hand and successfully complete any task that you collaborate on. However, there may be too much caution and restraint when good opportunities arise and an unwillingness to take risks. Sweetie is inclined to doubt Freedom Lover's ability to succeed in any kind of risky or speculative endeavor and consequently suggest a conservative approach to achieving goals. In some cases, this caution is unwarranted and very frustrating to Freedom Lover, but at other times Sweetie provides a realistic, clear, focused perspective on how Freedom Lover can achieve goals.

On another level, Sweetie may suppress Freedom Lover's natural desires, drives, and physical energy level, which can leave Freedom Lover feeling drained and resentful. Beware of holding in anger and irritation with one another for it can slowly poison your relationship.

Sweetie's Mars Trine Freedom Lover's Neptune:

You enjoy watching movies, reading novels, discussing music and the arts, and pursuing religious or metaphysical areas together. You work well together in any area that involves a strong imaginative element. The spiritual bond between you is strong, and as you spend time together, your ideals and your sense of purpose in life becomes more refined and intertwined.

Freedom Lover's Mars Trine Sweetie's Pluto:

You build one another's courage, and bring out the Hero in one another. Together, you have an enormous amount of energy for working and accomplishing. Sweetie, especially, may drive or push Freedom Lover further than Freedom Lover could go or would want to go alone.

Sweetie's Mars Sextile Freedom Lover's Uranus:

An electric, exciting quality infuses your relationship and you encourage one another to be bold, confident, and assertive. Vigorous physical activities, like sports, are good outlets for the vital dynamic energy you generate together. Your unusual, original, unconventional impulses emerge when you are together, also.

freedomlover

Shining Ray,

Thanks so much for posting all that for me! There was quite a bit of accuracy in these, as well. Methinks, I'll have to refer back to this thread much in the future! And yeah, the two reports did look pretty much the same, didn't they?

freedomlover

Lissa,

You wrote:
First thing that caught my eye was his Moon trining your Mercury-this aspect can be helpful with communication matters,making it easier for you to put your feelings out to one another.And your Mercury falls on his Ascendant-another aspect that should be helpful when it comes to communicating:when you talk,he can identificate to what you are saying.Even if I can't-with his Moon trining your Mercury he should easily understand where you're coming from and accept your opinions.With his Mercury/Neptune in sextile to your Mars you can have lots of fun together,maybe lots of exciting discussions too-with Neptune's involvement here,maybe you could engage together in matters of spirituality or humanitarian things?His Mercury/Neptune squares your Moon,there can be misunderstandings on your part,and you may not always agree with what he says but well you don't always need to agree on everything,you should be fine as long as you respect each other's point of view.Not only does your Moon square his Neptune,his Moon squares your Neptune too-careful with msunderstandings,when things go wrong you may feel you were 'deceived' by the other.
You described us very well, in our conversations we fit together like a dream. It's almost like we're the same person sometimes, we understand each other so well. Even if you can't. :p (Just what was that supposed to mean? Hmmm?)

We are both very metaphysically inclined and have travelled similair paths in life, so that adds to our understanding and gives us alot to talk about!

I have had problems with men in my past relationships not wanting to hear what I had to say, didn't want to listen to a woman, etc. - and I was so shocked with him..... He takes my advice, and will bring it up the next time we talked how he had been thinking about what I said. It obviously didn't go "in one ear and out the other", like I'm so used to having men do.

And I could just sit and listen to him talk for hours! He's very interesting and intelligent and has that cute Southern drawl.

Very accurate! Thanks again, Lissa!

JJJ,

You wrote:
I looked at the report and I just wanted to comment on some aspects...
out of context.

1) Composite Sun square Uranus... I have Sun opp Uranus with the person I love and the relationship is still stagnating bc we just cannot come together, there are too many obstacles - outside and inside. They say that with this aspect you can never relax in a "normal", "stable" relationship.

2) Composite Mars opp Saturn- the same thing, there are many obstacles and it seems to take a century before it works out... if it works...

3) In synastry you have Sun square Pluto (you are the Sun person). This seems a powerful aspect, I interprete it that your Sweetie has come to change you in a radical way. I would like to know if you have some subconsious fears towards her? Does she seem too dominating to you? Are you afraid of her? (We have the same aspect and I am the Pluto person and I have the impression that my beloved one fears me a lot...).
As to 1) and 2): Yes, we have had some huge obstacles to overcome - in just even getting in the same geographic location. We were at one time, but twists and turns of life kept separating us. It's like he keeps showing up out of the blue, and there my heart goes again! I would have lost faith a long time ago and moved on completely, had it not been for lots of dreams and synchronicities about him, and things that have happened on his end and things he has said. It just seems like I'm being counseled to hang in there and it will eventually work out. We are currently in another of our separation phases. Sigh.....

As to 3) Sweetie has changed me in a radical way. He has a definite transformative pull on me - in a good way. (And I think I have the same effect on him.) I have had some subconscious fears about him, mostly due to unresolved baggage from past relationships. Our connection has caused me to delve in deeper than I ever have before to try to resolve these, because I know it would interfere with out relationship. For instance, I was abused sexually most of my life, and I have always found him sexually magnetic - so I would fear him for that reason until I let go of all that old baggage. Not that he is abusive or anything like that -in fact, he has been celibate for 10 years. It's just that the thought of being that attracted to a man is a little scary for me. As to the dominating..... No, I don't find him to be dominating - just very bold and straightforward. I think has some issues with being dominating, simply because of the way his father was. But he, too, has worked for years on letting go of baggage, and is very aware of his childhood family dynamics, so I think he's transformed much in that area.

Thanks so much for replying, JJJ! You brought up some very good points!

charmvirgo

Hi freedomlover

I ran the birth dates through an astrology prog. It is from a CD-ROM that comes with The Instant Astrologer book by Lyn Birbeck, but actually what I posted was just the index of aspects. There is a text of explanation that goes with each aspect as well.

for Sweetie & Freedomlover:
(* - Close orb)
(In bold – double whammy)

KEY CONNECTIONS
The most powerful attraction dynamics.

S’s Asc conj (uniting with) F’s Mercury = translating ideas *
S’s Sun conj (uniting with) F’s Neptune = karmic link *
S’s Jupiter conj (uniting with) F’s Mars = enthusiasm and energy
S’s Jupiter conj (uniting with) F’s Asc = goodwill and trust *
S’s Saturn conj (uniting with) F’s Mars = hard work, control of energy

RELATIONSHIP STRENGTHS
Harmonising interactions

S’s MC sext (co-operating with) F’s Sun = mutual furtherance *
S’s Sun sext (co-operating with) F’s Uranus = positive awakening *
S’s Sun sext (co-operating with) F’s Pluto = mutual empowerment *
S’s Mercury sext (co-operating with) F’s Mars = ideas into action *
S’s Venus sext (co-operating with) F’s MC = bless this house *
S’s Mars sext (co-operating with) F’s Pluto = powerful coupling *
S’s Uranus sext (co-operating with) F’s MC = accommodating the unusual *
S’s Neptune sext (co-operating with) F’s Mars = sexual healing

S’s MC trine (harmonising with) F’s Moon = mutual support *
S’s Moon trine (harmonising with) F’s Mercury = emotional but rational *
S’s Mercury trine (harmonising with) F’s Saturn = mental efficiency *
S’s Mars trine (harmonising with) F’s Saturn = productive energy
S’s Mars trine (harmonising with) F’s Neptune = sexual healing *
S’s Pluto trine (harmonising with) F’s Mars = powerful coupling *
S’s Pluto trine (harmonising with) F’s Asc = deep awareness

RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGES
Friction and disagreement, or resolving your differences.

S’s Asc squ (challenging) F’s Uranus = disrupted and disrupter *
S’s Asc squ (challenging) F’s Pluto = manipulated and manipulator *
S’s MC squ (challenging) F’s Mars = status versus independence
S’s Moon squ (challenging) F’s Neptune = emotional confusion *
S’s Mercury squ (challenging) F’s Moon = thinking versus feeling *
S’s Venus squ (challenging) F’s Uranus = shock disharmony
S’s Venus squ (challenging) F’s Pluto = possessive love
S’s Neptune squ (challenging) F’s Moon = emotional confusion *
S’s Pluto squ (challenging) F’s Sun = power struggles *

S’s Venus opp (confronting) F’s Jupiter = extravagance
S’s Mars opp (confronting) F’s Mars = locking horns
S’s Mars opp (confronting) F’s Venus = role reversal

SOCIAL & CULTURAL LINKS
Generational influences.

S’s Saturn trine (harmonising with) F’s Uranus = efficient teamwork
S’s Saturn trine (harmonising with) F’s Pluto = business and power
S’s Neptune trine (harmonising with) F’s Saturn = productive ideals *

S’s Uranus squ (challenging) F’s Neptune = scientific versus compassionate

S’s Jupiter opp (confronting) F’s Jupiter = conflicting beliefs
S’s Pluto opp (confronting) F’s Saturn = cold war *

(15 negative to 23 positive)

The simpler and shorter the better as far as I'm concerned!

I had typed out Mercury square your Moon twice (now edited), so it is 15 negative not 16 as I had put.

Notice that his Moon trining your Mercury is countered by his Mercury squaring your Moon. There could be some switching between the two, or putting feelings into words can be neutralised by thought versus feelings and wounding words.
Same with Pluto trine Asc and Asc square Pluto, Sun sextile Pluto and Pluto square Sun, Saturn trine Pluto and Pluto opposition Saturn.

On the other hand, Saturn conjunct Mars is doubled by Mars trine Saturn. This could wake up your Mars in Capricorn in 1st.

Last edited:

freedomlover

Charmvirgo,

Thanks so much for posting this for me. I'd never seen a synastry report in this style - I like it, it's easy to understand and individualize it to our personal aspects. The "double whammies" were especially interesting, especially in light of what I posted earlier in response to "jjj"s post.

I have the instant Astrologer, it's the best program and book around for synastry, in my opinion from what I have read so far. The transit/and natal readings are really good too.

Lissa

Ahh,sorry Freedomlover,when my Mercury in Aries takes the keyboard those kind of typos are very common:p.I meant to say,"Even if he can't"-that is,even if he sometimes can't identificate with what you're saying,he knows where you're coming from and he respects your opinions.

It's so nice you've found who listen to you and understands you;hope everything goes alright with your new sweety!

All the luck,
Lissa

freedomlover

Sorry, I missed your post, Lissa. Thanks for explaining the typo.;)

Does anyone have any thoughts on all the activity our Progressions are making in Synastry? (I posted this earlier in the thread. It seems to have been overlooked.)

Thanks again to all!