is he cheating? is he married?

Springup

Hi to all again,

My friend forwarded me this chart but I do not know how to read it and am so angry after hearing what she said!

She came acrossed some stunning information yesterday that the man she was seeing was married in Dec!! She was so depressed and so angry by it as she felt she was being toyed and in fact she IS! She wants to know if the man was cheating on her when they are involved or he got to know his "WIFE" after he disappeared and within few short months he got married? Or he was actually cheating on his WIFE to have a relationship with my friend?

Please excuse me with the questions I typed below as it makes me so foolish to have asked the below on her behalf..

And as women who are always so blinded by love, she wants to ask if the information she received is wrong? If he is forced to married by circumstances? If he loves his wife more than her?

This is the chart and I really do not know where to even start looking at a triangle relationship like this..

Thanks for all your kindness to help in advance! I feel like asking if their marriage will last?! And I want to curse him to be as miserable as possible until he realised how wrong he has been!

Where justice is? @#$@%$%@#@#

Kite

The chart is showing today's planetary positions. It is not a natal birth chart and the types of questions you are asking are impossible to answer by looking at a particular chart.

Sorry this ia Horary question..didn't realize.

Springup

Hi all,

My friend has confirmed that the guy is married and his wife is already pregnant.

The guy got married within a few short months after my friend and him decided a time-off and thus she wants to know if the guy has been cheating on my friend while they were together.

Or the guy actually knows the wife before her and he is cheating on his wife while he is with her.

Can anyone help me with the chart above?

Thanks greatly.

-----------------

Kite,

Thanks for taking the time to look at the chart and it is a horary question. :)

Summery Joy

Tough one. I'll take a shot at it though.

OK. Libra rises, so she is Venus in Capricorn in the 4th house.

She's been dating the guy but nothing that you have said implies that their relationship was a committed one, so I'll use the 5th house to signify him. The cusp is in Aquarius, so he is Saturn Rx in Leo in her 10th house (his 6th).

His wife is represented by his turned 7th in Leo. So she is the Sun in Pisces in her own 7th house, your 5th house and his 1st house.

OK. The wife's significator in his 1st house shows that she's in love with him, or at least she's more interested in him than he in her.

The significator of the guy is in detriment and Rx motion. Maybe this means that he she was an ex and he got back together with her. His significator in his 6th house shows duty, worry, service or responsibility, but definitely not love. This placement and the detriment of Leo make it look like he didn't much choice.

The significator of the wife in your friend's 5th house shows that that woman might have been there during the course of the relationship between your friend and the guy. Seems he played them both at the same time.

The significator of your friend is in his 12 house. That's not good. I think it may mean that your friend was kept a secret. I'm thinking that your friend was "the other woman", not the other way around.

Maybe the guy was dating her while in he was separation or disagreement with the woman who is currently his wife. Maybe that woman discovered that she was pregnant with his baby and he felt obligated to marry her.

This is the best I can do with this chart. I hope I've been helpful.