Can someone help me to find this mystery man?

Aurora

This mysterious man has been in my life for years but I can't recognise him nor know who he is. I had three tarot and psychic readings in the past 3 years which told me about this strong individual whom will help me with my career matters. This person is already in my life for years but I've no idea who he is. I have tried to brainstorm for all the friends I know that fits the psychic and tarot readings descriptions but no.. I can't identify the person. I wasn't taking serious account of it until recently when I feel I needed serious help to get myself out of the rut and a very recent reading by a kind horary astrologer has brought up this man in the picture too. and now I seriously feel that I need to recognise this man. Can a chart reveals more of this man to help me to pin him and let me know when and where will I meet him? 9.41pm Johor Baharu,Malaysia Sept 4th. Appreciate any help and input given. Thanks

fensi88

ASC=24Ar51
You are Ma at 18Ta24 and your career is ruled by Sa at 6Le14.
To see who will help you in career we must look for positive aspects with Sa. Sa has only 2 aspects, one is negative with Ne and second is trine with Pl considering as in 9 H. So that is maybe some person who lives in another town or country who is maybe connect with religion, books, high schools, or is lawyer, or astrologer or detective. As Pl is co-ruler of 8H maybe it is some person who do some financial transaction for you in another town or country. That person has significance face, dark hear and when look at you you have feeling that you can not hide anything from him/her (that person somehow knows what is in your head, so to speak).
But when I look at Moon's aspects only Moon's aspect is square to Pl, so that cooperation (Pl in this chart is co-ruler of 7H) may will not be so successful.

Draco

Aurora,

(Regiomontanus Houses.)

The chart rises at Aries 24, so as Goca has said you are Mars. You are debilitated in Taurus and the strength of this is enhanced as you are in an angular house. In Taurus, you are shown as not operating in an environment that suits your needs, you are stuck in a fixed, heavy sign which is limiting your ability to act. This position shows what is on your mind when you ask the question about this other. It seems you would hope for rescue. As Mars is in Venus' sign, Venus can rescue Mars because Venus is strong in Libra. Venus is the ruler of the 7th cusp and so represents this other person whom you seek to find. Mars and Venus are inconjunct however, and as they are in 'non beholding' signs, it shows that you do not yet recognise each other, you are not 'beholding' one another.

Mars is in mutual reception with Mercury by both term and face. Mercury is on the terminal degree of Leo on the cusp of it's Virgo ingress. The last degree of a sign is the point at which the given planet has learned all it can of that sign, and it must prepare to apply that accumulated knowledge in the next. In this case Mercury, your mind, knowledge, ideas and handiwork have accumulated to a stage in which they have reached the end of their creative and inspirational Leo journey, and must now enter a new stage of practical application, efficiency and working order at the ingress of Virgo. Mercury at the end of Leo shows the accumulation of a creative inspiration, on the cusp of becoming a functioning, organised project. The fact that you are in mutual reception with Mercury shows that this is an important factor with regards to your question. Perhaps because you require assistance from this person. Mercury is exalted in Virgo, so it will be operating in an environment that suits it's needs. Mercury is in the 5th house, so I wonder if this career or business interest involves leisure, fun or entertainment in some way? Mercury rules the 3rd and the 6th house, which somehow reminds me of an office of some sort, or a place of work where data or letters are filed.

Venus (the other) is conjunct Jupiter, and Jupiter is the ruler of the 9th cusp of foreigners, which supports Goca's idea that he may be a foreigner, or have associations with other lands, far places, perhaps an extensive traveller. He may also have great beliefs, as the 9th and Jupiter are both beliefs and 'higher powers'. As Venus is so close to the DC it intensifies his significance as the 'other' but Venus has just set, so again, he is unseen. The conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in general is a fortunate indication, but the quincunx between Venus and Mars shows the connection is yet to be recognised. It seems for now you are invisible to each other. Jupiter also rules over the 12th cusp which again shows him as hidden. Venus rules the 2nd and 6th cusp, so he is shown as resourceful and useful in a practical sense.

The Moon is at Virgo 20, it is in Jupiters term and Venus' face, the planets signifying the mysterious 'other'. The Moons last aspect is to Mars and its next (if we consider a minor aspect), is a semi-sextile to Venus, this is the only proper 'link' it shows between the two of you, and it is translated from you over to the other, but as it is only a minor aspect it suggests you having contact with him in some way, but perhaps nothing significant that will make you realise this is the person you are looking for. As the Moon is on the cusp of the 6th this contact may be through some kind of work or ritual. The next proper aspect of the Moon from Mars is to Pluto in the 8th. The 8th is the house of the lost, and Pluto, lord of the underworld, is that which is unseen or invisible, so it seems this persons identity is set to remain a something of a mystery. This would be the Moon's last aspect, signifying the outcome of the matter.

The only indirect connection between Venus and Mars other than the Moons translation which isn't strong as it involves a minor aspect, is the mutual aspecting of Mars and Venus to Neptune R/10th. Mars is in a seperating square with Neptune and Venus a seperating trine. Neptune elevated in the tenth would suggest a spiritual connection, the retrogradation and seperating aspects show this was in the past.

I have a theory about this mysterious character. It would seem to me that the person whose identity you seek is like some kind of guardian angel or spiritual guide. When looking at your chart, I wondered if you have any religious or spiritual beliefs, and if you have called upon or summoned some figure in the past for help or assistance? If you have it would seem that this 'guide' has stuck with you. Perhaps this is why there is a quincunx between Venus and Mars and they are 'non-beholding', for if this person is spiritual in essence they may go unseen and unrecognised. This may be also why the Moons translates from Venus to a last aspect to Pluto in the 8th, it is showing that Venus, the other, is ultimately unfathomable and invisible, and as both Pluto and the 8th house are death, have you not considered that this may be one who is deceased watching over you? If this other is of some 'astral' or spiritual origin, this would explain the conjunction of Venus to Jupiter, which rules the 9th house, describing the 'other-worldly' qualities of the other, and telling us not that he is from another land but from another plane of being. Jupiter rules also the 12th house of the hidden and that which is veiled, such as the 'spirit world'. The spiritual is also encompassed in Neptune R, receiving past aspects from both of you, so it would have been some form of high, altered state in which you first established a link such as prayer, meditation or some other hypnotic and elevated state.

I would be curious to know what you think of this interpretation. I feel that this 'person' is some form of guide which exists outside of the physical.

Draco :wink: