young soul

Maries

Once had an astrologer look at my chart and tell me I was a "young soul." Where did she see that? What was she looking at? How can you tell? And what is a "young soul" exactly? Aren't all souls the same age? So, does that mean I haven't chosen to reincarnate as often, or that I haven't learned much from my incarnations? Or what?

starlink

Hi Maries, I once read that the more retrograde planets you have in your chart, the older your soul is. How many do you have? If none, than that's maybe what she saw. I have no idea if souls have same age or not and I dont think that is relevant. You could indeed have not been in many other lives before and are at the beginning of your road towards "enlightment" or whatever you want to call it. You most probably have still a lot of lessons to learn in this life and the next one's. A young soul still has to go through many other incarnations, as far as I know (and that is not much regarding incarnation theory). You should maybe put this question in another section of the forum where talks about reincarnation and things like that are being discussed.(Karmic astrology or the spiritual realm).

Arian Maverick

You should maybe put this question in another section of the forum where talks about reincarnation and things like that are being discussed.(Karmic astrology or the spiritual realm).

Great idea, starlink! ;)

I have moved the thread to its appropriate board.

Arian Maverick

Atria

Hello Maries, a teacher told me that probably a young soul has many planets in the sign of Cancer and Leo. Maybe the caracteristics of elements, and in the author Rene Guenon has a chapter he writes of "the solsticials doors, or the zodiacal doors", is very interesting, the doors of the men and the door of the devas or gods, equivalent at the two solstices, the first one correspond to the summer solstice sign of Cancer and the second to the winter solstice, to Capricorn. To understand the reason is necessary to refere at anual cicle in two parts one ascendant , the other descendant. In hindu the first one the ascendant is call deva-yana ( way of gods) and the descendent is called the pitr-yana (way of fathers or ancestors ) , depends the spiritual degree the soul had reached , if you take the exit door of the devas there is no come back to the manifested world. One of the doors is an enter door and an exit door, and the other is a definitive exit. My english is poor, i read the book in spanish, The book of Rene Guenon :Symboles Fondamentaux de la Science Sacree, Edition Gallimards. Maybe there is a traduction at english. Is difficult but it has very excelent articles of symbolism. And if you are young or older is not so important, the important is what we are doing now , with this precious human existence, the animals that reincarnate in humans( maybe the ones that receives love ) probably are young souls, better be a young soul with little bad karma that an older soul with a lot of bad karma. The best Atria