Should I stay put or move to California?

Lucy33

I've been living in London, England for the past 13 years but always wanted to move somewhere warm, close to the sea. I'm thinking of moving to California, possibly San Diego. The interpretation of my astrograph though is confusing me slightly. My mars line (asc) goes straight through LA and very close to this is the neptune line (asc). I somehow wonder whether this isn't great news. London is close to my sun/jupiter lines. I wouldn't say I have been ecstatically happy here in London but not unhappy either. I've also noted that my venus line isn't exactly close to any of the places I'm interested in and I haven't been in a relationship for ages, wonder whether this has anything to do with it?
Can anyone help with the California interpretation?
Click on chart below
showgif.cgi

Last edited:

Liatris

This is not astrological but important - I just moved away from California after being there for three years and I can tell you that much of the state is being sprayed terribly with chemtrails - almost daily. If you don't know what they are check out the book "Chemtrails Confirmed". I heard of them before I moved to CA but boy, did I get to see what they were when I got there. They are NOT the normal contrails given off by jets, they do not disappear in minutes (as do contrails) - they get bigger and bigger and become these huge blobs of what looks like hazy clouds. They are full of dangerous metals and many other poisonous substances. Look into it. Someone said that lately they are not doing it as often. California is not very environmentally aware and health conscious as you would think. The west coast is really bad for this but why not check out other warm places ? I would try to research what places are not doing it much. Some areas are fairly safe that way.

Lucy33

Thanks for the good advice... this sounds terrible! And yes, will of course look into other places too. Wanted to go to Spain in the past but Europe doesn't really excite me much anymore. Maybe stay put for a while and move closer to the sea... Cornwall?!