Howmany years will my daughter be in foreign land (she work

fensi88

Howmany years will my daughter be in foreign land (she work there)?

1.Jan.2006
6:31pm gmt+1
Beograd, 20e29 44n48

From November 2005. my daughter leave our country and go abroad.
She got job and when I ask her howmany years does she plan to stay there she said - 2 years. I am very surprised by her decision because her 9H in natal is empty and she has Ju in 4H which usually stands for success in birth place. So I ask this question to see if it will be as she plans.
I got ASC 10Leo24.
Her ruler, ruler of 5H is Ju at 13Sco25 (both Ju and Sco are abouth money and that is the main reason of her going abroad). Her turned 9 house (radical 1H) is ruled by Su at 11Cap10 considering as in her 2nd H (money again). Su will sextile Ju for abouth 2 degrees (maybe 2 years)and 15 min. After that this aspect will be separate and maybe she will back home as she planed.
What do you think?

Summery Joy

Yes Goca,

Two degrees represent two units of time. And your question was "how many years" not "how long". So, yes. I think the chart is giving you the answer in years.

I just want to say that, like your daughter, I have Jupiter in the 4th house and an empty 9th house. Yes, it does mean success at place of birth, but it doesn't stop the desire to travel and try different things. I myself am considering living abroad for a year or so.

Jupiter in the 4th house would have kept her home if she was about to "build her own home" at home. That is, if she were involved seriously with someone. But if she has no one in particular, it won't matter much. Also, if Jupiter is in opposition with MC, she'll have continous urges to break through home limits. She'll need to prove herself outside home to really appreciate home. This placement will only lead to her miss home a lot though.

I'm talking from my own experience here, so I could be projecting. Anyway, what I wanted to say is yes, I think the chart says two years and a few months.

fensi88

This placement will only lead to her miss home a lot though.

Yes, you are right! She transfer all her furniture, books, cd's ,glasses, tea cups and another nicety to her new appartment in abroad!

Two degrees represent two units of time. And your question was "how many years" not "how long". So, yes. I think the chart is giving you the answer in years.
Excellent notice! I was in dilema about this, but you resolved it!

Thank you so much!

fensi88

I just want to say Sorehearted, you were right regarding years! My daughter came back from foreign land 21 March 2008!
Horary is so preciese!!
In this chart we have 2 degrees and 15 min before these aspect become separate!
Question was asked 1.Jan.2006. When one degree represent year, 5 minutes represent month! So, she came back just as chart said! After 2 years and 2 months and 21 days, nearly 2 years and 3 months!!