lost dog BEBE - is he still alive?

murdoch

Hello,

I would like to ask you if you could help me with a lost/ missing dog case, a terrier mix, male, called Bebe, from the city of Craiova, in Romania, whom I lost on the night of January 15th 2008, when he ran out of my apartment because my sister forgot the door open . I noticed he was missing in about 15 minutes, I looked for him in the neiborhood (he couldn't have gotten too far) but it's like he vanished. He is a rescued stray dog, he survived parvo and he was 3 and a half years old when he left. I did everything humanly possible to find him ever since, for the past 3 years, but right now I lost all hopes. I have just discovered this part of astrology, horary astrology and I asked the question "Is my dog Bebe still alive?" today, March 28th, 2011 at 19:07 in Craiova, Romania, 44n19, 23e48.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=zbgfilewpAyEw-u1300103084&nhor=5
Please, I know it's been a long time, but I would really appreciate an honest answer, whenever you can find some time, because I can't read charts. Thank you very much.

26Degree

Sorry to hear that! I'll give it a try to read the chart.

Jupiter represents your dog and you are Venus or the Moon, there's no aspect between Jupiter and Venus but Moon is going in sextile with Jupiter with a wide orb of about 12°. Jupiter which is placed in 7th house, has separated from an affliction with Pluto and now in opposition with Saturn the 4th house ruler, it seems you dog has already been through a live or death situation, but with the Moon/Jupiter sextile there is a chance that it survived. If it did, it's probably in the possession of another person and currently doesn't want to go back home.

murdoch

Thank you so much, 26Degree, for your answer. Can you tell me though what exactly in the chart means the fact that he doesn't want to come back, because if someone has it, he is not able to come back, right?
I also saw in the chart for 15th January 2008, at 19:27, 44n19, 23e48, when he vanished, that Jupiter is in house 5, in Capricorn and in Fall and Saturn trine Jupiter; does this means that someone took him from the very moment he left my apartment (I read that Saturn means enemy, old person), basically someone stole him from me? Thank you.

26Degree

In order to guess what your dog was doing at that moment, I would turn the chart to make 6th house cusp the ASC. Looks like it was looking for its master but at the same time struck by a sudden urge to get out and play then eventually got lost. Turning back the chart to normal, retro Saturn (the dog) is in the first house, you could have found it nearby but perhaps you looked in the wrong place and missed it (Sun has no aspect with Saturn).

In some countries vets would implant ID chips in pet dogs in case they get lost. Do you have this kind of practice in Romania?

In the first chart, the dog's significator Jupiter is in Aries, which points to the eastern direction from where you are...

Last edited:

RayAustin

Looking at the horary chart, Jupiter is the dog's signficator. Jupiter is doing relatively well, being angular and in triplicity. Being in the 7th house suggests he belongs to someone else now. He is combust by sun, this is the dog's 6th ruler. Could suggest an illness of some sort. I'm not sure what the next aspect Jupiter opposition Saturn means, which is really significant; maybe that you will continue to have a hard time finding him. Saturn rules the dog's 12th house so this aspect isn't particularly favorable. Also, in the dog's ascendant there is a strongly dignified Mars there, this is probably a good sign for his vitality.

Since there isn't a strong 8th house connection, I would say that he's alive; however Mercury separating from Jupiter is a bit of a concern since this rules the dog's 4th house (end of things/death). I'm not too experienced with dead or alive charts, so I couldn't give you a for sure answer.

Last edited:

26Degree

Mercury separating from Jupiter is a bit of a concern since this rules the dog's 4th house (end of things/death). I'm not too experienced with dead or alive charts, so I couldn't give you a for sure answer.
Mercury is station rx right now, going retro to re-join Jupiter on around Apr 12. Perphaps murdoch could take advantage of this period to search for the dog again?

murdoch

Thank you for your insights and I have to ask you, 26Degree, the best time to find him is until April 12th or after April 12th?

26Degree

As Merucry goes back and forth, it will join with Jupiter twice, first retro (Apr 12) second time (around May 11) when it resumes direct motion. You can start before Apr 12 I guess, try to search eastward, at vets, petshops etc. Good luck.

Last edited: