Can someone suggest me an astrologer?

turkish girl

I did not know to where i can post this.I have a query and it will take time to find out and i want to detailed comments so I thought to offer a help(with payments for sure) from an astrologer.There are many online ones to whom i can't trust,So maybe someone who knows an experienced astrologer could help me and could give me his or her email?

The Cat astrologer

I have neer been an astrologer's customer, but I really trust and esteem John Frawley https://www.johnfrawley.com/.
I attended a course taught by him and I had been very satisfied, I think he is one of the best astrolgers now living.

Also I am trying to become a professional astrologer, but of course I can't evaluate myself.

Last edited:

Luney

Just make sure you don't choose an Aries Astrologer.
They tend to talk about themselves the whole time..
Every Sentence starts With "I"

The Cat astrologer

I do not agree, I think that this is not necessary true.
I should point out that the whole chart is important so this is not always valid for an astrologer with the Sun in Aries and can be valid for person with other Sun signs.
Just kidding :biggrin:

However Frawley is Taurus.

Luney

I do not agree, I think that this is not necessary true.
I should point out that the whole chart is important so this is not always valid for an astrologer with the Sun in Aries and can be valid for person with other Sun signs.
Just kidding :biggrin:

However Frawley is Taurus.

I just had to throw that one in after a painful experience with Glorija Lawrence this week and her Cosmobiology course.

Wow.. Ill ask her for her chart..:biggrin: edit..I completed the course and got a glimpse of her SR chart. she did finally go in depth with stuff to learn.

Last edited:

Luney

Pen down your birth details.
Possibly, you can find solution.

-anup
www.kascorner.com

Thanks Anup,
I'm not sure what to look for in a teacher. personally for myself.
I had a negative experience doing a correspondence course with an astrology teacher, who got angry and frustrated with me when I asked questions.
Back then, we did all our charts by hand, and I found the math a bit overwhelming so I quit. but is always been in my veins to study astrology What do you look for?

The Cat astrologer

Are you referring to John or Glorija ?
I'd certainly go with a Taurean Astrologer. I think they are good at what they do, I highly respect them. I may take your advice and do a course with John.
Oh, sorry, probably I misunderstood your post.
Did you wanted to examine Glorija's chart to see what made her ego so developed? I thought you were talking about Frawley.

Still the Sun sign alone has only a relative relevance, another Aries astrologer could be much different from your Glorija.

Anyway Frawley, for what I've seen, is very helping when someone makes questions, but sometimes even he can think that a question is in the wrong direction and so discouraging you from insisting, but these are on the doctrinal matters, instead if you do not understand a technique he tries his best to make you understand it (and he is very good in explaining too).

ANUP

Good luck dear.

I will suggest to go for vedic and allied krushanaashtakvarga system .Its awesome.I wrote many times,if you get results, better follow that system.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Luney

Oh, sorry, probably I misunderstood your post.
Did you wanted to examine Glorija's chart to see what made her ego so developed? I thought you were talking about Frawley.

Still the Sun sign alone has only a relative relevance, another Aries astrologer could be much different from your Glorija.

Anyway Frawley, for what I've seen, is very helping when someone makes questions, but sometimes even he can think that a question is in the wrong direction and so discouraging you from insisting, but these are on the doctrinal matters, instead if you do not understand a technique he tries his best to make you understand it (and he is very good in explaining too).
Waiting for the postie. Could only afford the Horary Textbook this week. I didn't get Glorija 's chart but her deep explanation of her SR. She has Sun, Venus, Murcury in Aries, Moon in Leo(conj Pluto), Mars in Pisces. Scorpio Asc.
I Cant read an Ebertin Chart well. (which is what she teaches).
(I should start a new thread on this)..I hope Turkish girl is still with us)

Luney

Turkish girl wanted only a suggestion, I think that this discussion isn't interesting her much.

Well that of Glorijamust be an interesting chart.
i understand and apologise To turkish girl for this.. that was rude of me. the conversation took a left turn..
i'll star a new thread .. but i too appreciate the heads up on Frawley .