Will these two get married?

Astrologer4U

Will these two ever get married? She has had it prophecised to her by healers and spiritual readers that she will marry this guy. However, it looks like and seems like she is more interested in him than he is in her. However, she does not want to give up on the prophecies that were told to her.

The question is, will these two get married?

I am the querent so she and the guy she wants to marry is on the 7th right?

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• WillAzaleaMarryCharles.gif
    WillAzaleaMarryCharles.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 27

Astrologer4U

The ruler of the 7th, them is over in Capricorn, does this mean that finances are of importance because the next aspect moon will make is to Venus and Venus is in the 10th but Venus is also in detriment. I think it means that yes, they will get married but only after they both are financially comfortable.

Astrologer4U

juicey J.

Banned
No the 7th is the person (you flip it around if your asking on someone's behalf with out their expressed permission) The chart ruler is in seperating square to the ruler of the 7th (marriage), the answer is flat out NO. I HATE PHONY FAITH HEALERS AND PSYCHICS WHO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WISH TO HEAR FOR A LOUSY BUCK THEY CAN ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make us into a laughing stock.

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

No the 7th is the person (you flip it around if your asking on someone's behalf with out their expressed permission) The chart ruler is in seperating square to the ruler of the 7th (marriage), the answer is flat out NO. I HATE PHONY FAITH HEALERS AND PSYCHICS WHO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WISH TO HEAR FOR A LOUSY BUCK THEY CAN ROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make us into a laughing stock.

She did ask for me to ask the question and to post it... Okay, so we flip it, she and the one she wants to marry will be on the 1st?

Astrologer4U

dr. farr

In my (personal) understanding (and my way of doing it):
-if a person asks the question for their own interest, querent = 1st
-if a person asks about "they", as a unit, then person asking the question is the 1st house and "they" are the 7th house
-if querent asks about "we" (eg, will WE be happy?) the "we" (querent and other person or persons) is 7th house (which would be looked at as if it were the 1st, that is, the chart would be "turned")
-if a person is standing in for another, and asks a question on the behalf of the other person who has requested such a question to be asked, and the person standing in has no essential involvement with the matter, then that person-who is acting on behalf of the person who asked the question- is the defacto "querent" and is signified by the 1st house (the individual who has erected the chart and who has stood in for the actual querent is not represented in that chart because they have nothing to do with the question-they are only the "instrument" for erecting the chart)

I am not claiming that the above is authoritative or that it represents standard horary procedures-but it is the outlook I have adopted and which works well-for me...

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

In my (personal) understanding (and my way of doing it):
-if a person asks the question for their own interest, querent = 1st
-if a person asks about "they", as a unit, then person asking the question is the 1st house and "they" are the 7th house
-if querent asks about "we" (eg, will WE be happy?) the "we" (querent and other person or persons) is 7th house (which would be looked at as if it were the 1st, that is, the chart would be "turned")
-if a person is standing in for another, and asks a question on the behalf of the other person who has requested such a question to be asked, and the person standing in has no essential involvement with the matter, then that person-who is acting on behalf of the person who asked the question- is the defacto "querent" and is signified by the 1st house (the individual who has erected the chart and who has stood in for the actual querent is not represented in that chart because they have nothing to do with the question-they are only the "instrument" for erecting the chart)

I am not claiming that the above is authoritative or that it represents standard horary procedures-but it is the outlook I have adopted and which works well-for me...

That is my understanding as well, but even with that understanding, I am still not sure how to read this particular question...:unsure:

Astrologer4U

dr. farr

You are standing in for the querent; she is NOT asking "Will I marry him?" (in which case the 1st house = querent) but rather "Will WE get married?"...that is a "joint" question, a question about an "us"-therefore the 7th house becomes the "we", that is the chart is turned so that the 7th house becomes the first; since the South Node now posits this "new" first house (the "turned ascendant"), by the criteria I follow it means that this chart is confused and the indications unreliable and the question must be asked again at a later time.