Need Help with an aquarius Breakup Relationship

lightx

OK! So I've been dating this girl for over a year now til we broke up three weeks ago... After the breakup she wanted too be " Friends with Romantic Interest " I asked her what the hell is that ?.. I asked a few friends of mines they said its FWB. So now in my mind I'm confused. Let me go back a few to what was said during the breakup -_-! She said to me that I was too nice, and she felt I needed to be with someone more family Oriented, and be there for me when I need them and that I was too romantic. Note: I thought and wonder to myself if she was even listening to any of the words she was spitting out because for one she has strong family values and she always been there for me..Any who, A few days later after she suggested the whole Friends with Interest she wanted to be just friends I Said " OK " . So we are at work one day and for a whole week we haven't talked to each other in awhile. Now we normally talk on Facebook, but I don't normally get on there alot or I'm to busy. So one day i got on and she deleted me off Facebook!! o_O..I've notice at times at work she has been around me alot, but hasn't spoken to me at all.So when I confronted her about the whole FB issue she got all defensive about it saying we since we don't talk to each other in person or on Facebook we might as well not be friends and that when we see each other at work we ignore each other... SO now I'm in a WOW state of mind..I said to her " there's been plenty of times we haven't spoken to each other and you didn't have a problem with it before til now!" So i just said to hell with it whatever!........ So two weeks later we been avoiding each other and completely not seeing or talking to each other what so ever. Last week, she came around and started being nosy and began checking on me in a avoiding matter. This has been going on for a week now!

My question to you guys and girls is what is her case what is it she wants....? I'm I missing something? She said I was her real first relationship....could that be the problem? What do you think ?

what kills me is she got this mean cold look about her, but she seems she wants to talk to me but keeps playing this game. I would talk to her, but she stated that she suggest we ignore each other from now on. So its like how the heck do I go about speaking to her ..?

sequestra

Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. Perhaps now that you're not paying her attention (which she requested, let's not forget), she wants it back again. Or maybe she expected you to put up more resistance, or the fact that you're now behaving as aloofly as she is has regenerated her interest.

Regardless, it doesn't sound like a promising avenue to pursue...

hazelrah

You'll need to go to astro.com and get the free chart they offer posted here. There are instructions on exactly how to do this in the beginner's board. The information that you'll need to erect the natal chart is birth month , day, year, and EXACT time of birth (if possible)

But just to take a superficial look, you mentioned that she's an Aquarius sun. This type has a certain need for freedom in relationships.An Aquarius MUST be allowed to be who they are with very few restrictions.(You must be aware of this being an Aquarius Sun yourself) Once they experience the "needy" , "clingy" side of a romantic interest they can cool very quickly, and just walk away.
I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you might want to think about just chalking this one up to experience and pursuing another relationship.
Like I said though, this is a very superficial sun-sign observation. you'll know more when you follow caprising's advice.

Mechanical Designs

Re: Aquarius relationship all jacked up! please help >.<

Dude, You got to understand first Gals are pretty complex in nature to understand from my opinion. It's very hard for any male to understand basic thought pattern they go thru. She being Aquarius she can be quite detached. Girls say they want a romantic guy but in reality they want Bad Boys. Welcome to the reality. Nice guys are treated as door mats dump them when not being useful. Sort of selfish attitude for the younger generation . The best way I can suggest is to move on. There is nothing left here. Cheers, MD ;)

Rebel Uranian

Re: Aquarius relationship all jacked up! please help >.<

Sun sign compatibility doesn't exist. It's the influence of the more diurnal qualities of Saturn on the Sun (especially by day) and whatever terms and faces the Sun is in in Aquarius that make an "Aquarius person." Uranus is also considered to make "Aquarians," but I'm sort of skeptical of the modern descriptions of the outer planets and all the planets for that matter. The 3rd face (or decans, or the 20-30 degrees of the sign) of Aquarius is ruled by the Moon.

Neptune Rising

All
Ive deleted the 'detailed' post. Please remember we do have minors reading the boards. Also, see FAQs, sex orientated discussions are not permitted on this forum.
Thanks