Have i realy meet my future husband?

the_virgo

Have i realy meet my future husband?plz help

Have i realy meet my future husband? if yes then where and when i did meet him plz plz help me.

Moon Trine 7th ruler Mars i think yes but where? Mars in 5th is it mean on dating site?
i have a dating site i have 2 friends there one is my best friend we both like each other but we cant marry bcz he is 70 year old and he said to me"this is not fair to you you should keep looking for another man" and i am keep searching and one is my new friend but i cant think about him bcz he is one year younger than me and i dont like my man younger than me for me he is just good freind nothing more,i met another 2 men but had not luck.

This is the chart

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)
I am sorry to be negative but in my delineation the answer is no, you do not yet know your future husband:

-Woman's Lot of Marriage (ascendant+saturn-venus) falls @ 18 Sagittarius
-same house as NN = + testimony
-but in the 8th whole sign house = - testimony
-querent's significator = Venus
-Venus flows away from the WLOM = - testimony
-possible husband's significator (7th house lord, Mars) retrogrades away from the WLOM = - testimony
-querent's co-significator the Moon, flows away from the WLOM = - testimony
-Moon flows toward Mars and Mars retrogrades toward Moon = + testimony
-Venus is in 11th whole sign house, friends, etc = + testimony
-Venus is applying to opposition to 7th house lord, Mars = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -5 testimonies
Net = -2 testimonies

...which indicates that you probably do not know your future husband-yet!

the_virgo

oh thanks dr. farr you did always hepl me,

Moon Trine 7th ruler Mars i thought yes hehehe but you know better
ok then when i will meet him and where? is this chart show this or should i make another chart? plz help again
thank you

dr. farr

Taking you (as Venus) to Mars (possible husband), and counting signs as 1 month each (due to fixed signs on the angles), perhaps after about 6 months you might meet him; possibly in an area or place or circumstance connected with/affinitive to Virgo (see the books for Virgo affinities to places, circumstances, etc)
HOWEVER, timing is very difficult to get right in horary delineations (at least for most horarists), so-don't take my time estimate too much to heart!