To be Aquarius or to be Pisces ? That is the question...

JUPITERASC

OK, now I know : I'm Capricorn/Aquarius .

I get it... :) However, I didn't want to speak in stereotypes and I didn't noticed that I would did that...!
Anyways, as you wrote too they say Capricorn people are interested in business,
but I also never felt this and I can't understand why they say about us that we are ambitions...?
What I only said that my family sees me like a Pisces mostly and I also feel myself as a Pisces.
And why I feel this?
Well, talk about this without stereotypes really not easy...
I try to explain. I think so, important to tell that there is quite big difference between what I show outwards and what I am inside me.
I feel a Pisces inside me, because I am not just artistic soul,
but I am over-emotional and I able to be over- sympathetic too...

I will continue this!!! Sorry...

Capricorn and Aquarius are BOTH traditionally Saturn-ruled

Here is the part II. :D

I have too much feelings, therefore why I am so introverted and others think that I'm anti-social,
but they're wrong.
I just afraid to show my emotional site,
because hard to control if I let it free..
Ths following are significations of SATURN according to Abu Mashar :smile:
'.....The nature of Saturn is cold, dry, melancholic, dark, of heavy harshness....'

JUPITERASC

In the case of Aquarius ASC.
True, that I look and see the world differently,
my opinion often against to the usual way
and I can't find my place

but somehow I feel less as a Aquarius.
Every individual has their own perspective and sees the world differently
individuals have their own opinion
which often disagrees with others
many individuals feel as if they "can't find their place in life"

but
not everyone is Aquarius Ascendant
:smile:

MissCapricorn

MissCapricorn, given your Chart, Saturn transiting Sagittarius is a big factor, might be causing some confusion.

Thanks for your help! :) Good to know that somebody could be "Piscean-Capricorn" and interesting that planets makes the people so mixed character.
So could be confusing my contact with the society because of my Sagittarius ?

JUPITERASC

For example, as I know Aqua people have a tendency to extravagant.
I like to be behind or hide and I often let to rule myself by another person.
I always remember David Bowie if I need a model of Capricorn person with Aquarius rising sign anyways...
Maybe this is mean nothing, but he was really Aquarius, I think.

I hope, you can understand what I want to say...
Sorry, my english isn't perfect!
Schildmaid explained this well earlier :smile:
Well, if someone had a strong Jupiter or Venus
they could act like that without having anything in Pisces

That's where the Pisces stereotypes come from,
they don't actually come from the sign of Pisces making people into stereotype Pisceses.

Planets are what influence people, not signs.

That's also why I think New Agers should stop being all "Aquarius is the best Sun sign"
because Aquarius is generally not a good place for the Sun,
it doesn't make you a genius to have a weakened Sun.

david starling

Times have changed, since the Constellations have shifted nearly a full Sign through through the Tropical-zodiac since Ptolomy's era. Meaning, the Constellations are influencing the Tropical-Signs in a new way. Keep the Roots, but allow for the Branches.:happy:

MissCapricorn

Capricorn and Aquarius are BOTH traditionally Saturn-ruled

Ths following are significations of SATURN according to Abu Mashar :smile:
'.....The nature of Saturn is cold, dry, melancholic, dark, of heavy harshness....'

Thanks for your help too! I will read all and try to understand them... :)
There's little things what are sure to me, but I suspected that the Saturn's effect is strong on me. :D

JUPITERASC

Thanks for your help too!
I will read all and try to understand them... :)
That's ok :smile:

to clarify in order to avoid confusion
we have a board for members who prefer to focus on STRICTLY MODERN ONLY discussion
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=95

as well as a board for members who prefer to focus on STRICTLY TRADITIONAL ONLY discussion
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92

Our GENERAL NATAL ASTROLOGY board
allows BOTH Modern AND Traditional discussion
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...isplay.php?f=7

There are also VEDIC, CHINESE, HORARY and other boards

JUPITERASC

There's little things what are sure to me,
but I suspected that

the Saturn's effect is strong on me
:D
astrologically speaking
A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

and furthermore
the
quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by the SIGN location of the PLANET :smile:

sibylline

Well, if someone had a strong Jupiter or Venus they could act like that without having anything in Pisces. That's where the Pisces stereotypes come from, they don't actually come from the sign of Pisces making people into stereotype Pisceses. Planets are what influence people, not signs.

Okay. So someone has Sun in Leo Rising, with Moon in Scorpio conjunct the IC, another person has Sun in Pisces Rising, with Moon in Gemini conjunct the IC. Assuming all other planets are also comparably positioned but in different signs, these two people would manifest a similar/same personality and interests? And which would those be?

Are you in favor of excluding Neptune as a major Piscean-ruler? Modern-astrologers use Neptune and the 12th House as indications of Piscean characteristics.

Hey, don't speak for all modern astrologers. :)

I didn't want to speak in stereotypes and I didn't noticed that I would did that...! Anyways, as you wrote too they say Capricorn people are interested in business, but I also never felt this and I can't understand why they say about us that we are ambitions...? What I only said that my family sees me like a Pisces mostly and I also feel myself as a Pisces. And why I feel this? Well, talk about this without stereotypes really not easy... I try to explain. I think so, important to tell that there is quite big difference between what I show outwards and what I am inside me. I feel a Pisces inside me, because I am not just artistic soul, but I am over-emotional and I able to be over- sympathetic too...

Don't base your views on generalizations of what the signs are interested in. Capricorn, IME, is about concrete mastery, and where and how that will apply depends on the chart. You could be sensitive and sympathetic and artistic without having anything in Pisces, and there are several indications in your chart towards this. You would feel a big difference between the way you present yourself and the way you understand yourself to be like on the inside, since your Sun and Mercury are in the 12th, and your ASC is in the sign following.

david starling

Hey, don't speak for all modern astrologers. :)

Don't base your views on generalizations of what the signs are interested in. Capricorn, IME, is about concrete mastery
Any Astrologer who considers Neptune as a Piscean-ruler and H12 as a Piscean House is a "Modern-astrologer", even though there may be other "Modern-astrologers" who do not.

I, personally, don't know of anyone with a Capricornian-chart who has mastered the craft of mixing, pouring, forming, and smoothing and/or texturing concrete, although I would be very surprised if there weren't those with Capricornian-oriented Charts who have. :wink:

Last edited: