Love life in solar return

Sunrays

Hello everyone! In the beginning of this month I met a man who strongly attracted me. I even got ''butterflies'' in my stomach. I do not think I've got any chance with him, but I'm forced to meet him every month in his workplace, due to my medical treatment... I do not think he likes me, but I want to know how my love life will be during 2016-2017 solar year... Will I have any realtions with somebody? Will I meet somebody else?

Last edited:

Arena

You have to calculate the solar return accurate, so you have to count for precession. You can do that in astro.com by casting the solar return in the sidereal zodiac. It will return precessed chart.

Arena

Well I like it best when I am able to cast the charts myself in order to work with them.

IF Pluto is indeed coming so close to the IC in your solar return you need to expect changes to your family life and home. Possibly moving or some kind of separation can happen. But we sometimes also see Pluto on angle when there is a new beginning, like a new relationship or even childbirth.
Pluto in this case is opposite Venus and the solar return Venus is trine your Moon. This indicates that this year is about a love relationship imo.

Solar return Mars is partile conjunct your n. Pluto and opposing n. Venus - I believe that one is sexual ;)