Relationship Killers? Saturn Opp Mars & Sun SQ Venus...

Mj66

18/11/1966 Aspect 24/08/1959 Orb/Value

Here's the rest of the synastry...any hope for us?

Sun Conjunction Jupiter 1.48 188
Mercury Sextile Mars 1.21 79
Mercury Conjunction Jupiter 0.40 166
Venus Square Sun 2.19 -196
Venus Conjunction Jupiter 4.10 93
Mars Conjunction Mars 0.25 31
Jupiter Square Neptune 0.07 -105
Saturn Opposition Mars 1.05 -69
Saturn Trine Jupiter 0.56 62
Uranus Conjunction Mars 1.44 102
Uranus Sextile Jupiter 0.17 64
Neptune Sextile Mars 0.10 66
Neptune Conjunction Jupiter 1.51 87
Pluto Conjunction Mars 1.33 90

Thanks! :kissing:

katydid

You two have some very beneficial aspects, in spite of the Saturn/Mars opposition, which is difficult.

But Sun square Venus is not all bad. And Sun conjunct Jupiter can be excellent. As can Mercury conjunct Jupiter and mercury sextile mars.

And Saturn trine Jupiter is very nice, as are the sextiles between Merc/Mars, Uranus/Jupiter.

Overall, it is a very nice synastry.

How intense is the Mars/Saturn opposition? Is it angular? Is it cardinal?

Given the rest of the chart's nice interplay, it seems like it can be worked through. :sideways:

Mj66

Wow Katydid,
That just shows what I don't quite understand in chart reading.
We clash a lot, but there is a steamy attraction-don't know where that's coming from. not sure on our angels.
Maria

Mj66

My time of birth is 10:02 pm Kenosha,WI 11/18/1966
Both our Mars are in Virgo. My Saturn is in Pisces and in the 8th house.
Looks like his Saturn might be in Capricorn.

Thank you.:pinched:
M

katydid

My time of birth is 10:02 pm Kenosha,WI 11/18/1966
Both our Mars are in Virgo. My Saturn is in Pisces and in the 8th house.
Looks like his Saturn might be in Capricorn.

Thank you.:pinched:
M

So that means that the difficult opposition is in your natal 2nd/8th houses.

Since you already have natal Mars in Virgo, then this opposition might not be as much of a struggle for you. Because it is already a familiar inner struggle.

But your partner is not used to having that repressive, uncertain, watery Saturn energy in opposition to his male energy in Earth. He might feel like you second guess him, block him and dismiss his attempts at making a connection?

Being in the 8th, it might mean he feels emasculated a bit. Like you don't have faith or trust in his fidelity or his passion?

He has Saturn 9n Cap and Mars in Virgo. I think he has his own way of doing thongs and likes others to admire his abilities. Your Saturn in Pisces in the 8th might not be as trusting and as easy to please, as some. Your Saturn in Pisces is perhaps a bit of a worrier. You may ask a lot of questions and feel the need to double check everything. That may make him feel undermined.

Me and my SO have the venus square sun double whammy and a mars conjunct saturn. So far what i notice is that we dont always easily pick up on each others affections but eventually we do, it just takes longer and can be a bit confusing at first but once we do its like WOAHHHHHH...so much affection

Mj66

Sounds like you guys are doing well. Are you thinking he and I have decent synastry? We argue a lot...so far not doing too well. :sad:

All those mercury and jupiter aspects sound really nice!
Also do either of you have any of the harder aspects in your natals. Because we have a sun opp moon but one of us has a moon square sun natally so eventhough thats hard to deal with . It balances out. Also look at the composite! One of my friends and her SO are perfect together but their synastry is pretty shitty. But their composite is likee perfectt !!

Last edited:

Mj66

Hello! What is a composite exactly? Very curious to learn. My issue also is, I don't know his time of birth.
Maria :smile: